• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration

Carrie: "Ugh!" she said to herself. She didn't want to go, but she was hungry. She turned off her music and her computer and went down.

Rosie: "So I guess we have to go Tavion."

Nate: He went down.

Daniel: He glanced to Eva and the twins. "Sounds like it's dinner."

Eva: "Let's go guys."

Daniel and Eva: They walked to the dining room with the twins.

Rex: She sighed, not really wanting to be around people, and went to the dining room.

Hunter: He put a bookmark in his book and went downstairs, hoping to find a seat away from Tavion.

Rex: She sighed, not really wanting to be around people, and went to the dining room.

Hunter: He put a bookmark in his book and went downstairs, hoping to find a seat away from Tavion.
OOC: Does Hunter not like Tavion?

OOC: Does Hunter not like Tavion?
OOC: They share rooms together, and Kitty brought up the idea of this rivalry kind of thing, which I agreed to. They don't hate each other necessarily. It's really more that they get on each other's nerves pretty easily and they don't bother to try not to. If something happened they'd have each other's backs, but otherwise they just mess with each other all the time.

Elizabeth Collins: If you would all gather for the feast.

Henry: He sat next to Catherine and awaited the meal.

Catherine: She sat before her brother sat next to her and was anxious for the food.

Carrie: "Ugh!" she said to herself. She didn't want to go, but she was hungry. She turned off her music and her computer and went down.

Rosie: "So I guess we have to go Tavion."

Nate: He went down.
OOC: They share rooms together, and Kitty brought up the idea of this rivalry kind of thing, which I agreed to. They don't hate each other necessarily. It's really more that they get on each other's nerves pretty easily and they don't bother to try not to. If something happened they'd have each other's backs, but otherwise they just mess with each other all the time.

OOC: What she said

Tavion: Tavion walked with Rosie to the feast and took a seat next to Catherine.

Catherine: "What do you think they'll serve? Something like the Thanksgiving meal? I hope there are lots of desserts!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter