• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration

Nate: "Ugh!" He finally turned back into himself. "There we go. Anyway, what should I do?"

Rosie: She was back to fake happiness. "Aw, young love."

Tavion: When he was finished laughing, he said, "Well, from the looks of it, you're in too deep to get back out. Spend more time with her. Don't make a move on her just yet. Just see what she does without any hints from you. If it's just an in-the-moment type thing, it'll wear off. If you still feel jittery, there's a connection."

Ski:Ah it's a nice late winter day. Soon it shall be spring and the birds will come back.She took a deep breath smiled and continued to walk.

Henry: Henry walked over, picked them up, and wiped them off before handing them to Eva. "Here you go."

Catherine: She looked up as Daniel spoke.
Eva: "Thank you Henry." She wiped them off and put them back on.

Daniel: "How about we go inside for hot chocolate? It must be near dinner time."

Amy: After finishing her drawing, she looked at the time. It was time to go help out. She put her drawing tools aside. "I have to go help out with dinner," she told Carrie, even though she knew Carrie wouldn't even care if Amy had said she was dying of cancer and had two weeks to live.

Will: He looked at the time and saw it was time to go help out. He stretched, then got up and headed to the kitchen.

Tavion: When he was finished laughing, he said, "Well, from the looks of it, you're in too deep to get back out. Spend more time with her. Don't make a move on her just yet. Just see what she does without any hints from you. If it's just an in-the-moment type thing, it'll wear off. If you still feel jittery, there's a connection."
Nate: "Ok, thanks. Well, I'm gonna go back to my room, so I'll see you later." he walked away.

Rosie: "Bye Nate," she said as he left. "So, what are you up too now?"

Amy: After finishing her drawing, she looked at the time. It was time to go help out. She put her drawing tools aside. "I have to go help out with dinner," she told Carrie, even though she knew Carrie wouldn't even care if Amy had said she was dying of cancer and had two weeks to live.

Will: He looked at the time and saw it was time to go help out. He stretched, then got up and headed to the kitchen.
OOC: Woops, just saw this.

Carrie: "Good, I can make my music louder." Without waiting for her to leave first, she turned on her bluetooth speaker and turned it to the max along with her phone volume to the max. Yeah, perfect tumblr scrolling music.

OOC: Woops, just saw this.

Carrie: "Good, I can make my music louder." Without waiting for her to leave first, she turned on her bluetooth speaker and turned it to the max along with her phone volume to the max. Yeah, perfect tumblr scrolling music.

OOC: It's okay

Amy: She ignored Carrie, knowing it was the worst she could do to hurt her without actually breaking a rule or doing something immoral.

OOC: To be honest, Carrie makes me so mad. I kinda want to pick a fight with her, but it would be out of character for Amy.

OOC: It's okay

Amy: She ignored Carrie, knowing it was the worst she could do to hurt her without actually breaking a rule or doing something immoral.

OOC: To be honest, Carrie makes me so mad. I kinda want to pick a fight with her, but it would be out of character for Amy.
OOC: Well that's Carrie's character so. :P

OOC: Yeah. Maybe protective big brother Will can pick the fight. That is, if you want to.

And then, she can switch dorms with Rosie perhaps, as a conflict resolution type thing?
OOC: I don't really care if he picks a fight. She'll probably just use her fire powers back or something :P. And her dorm is fine unless it's not ok with you.

OOC: I don't really care if he picks a fight. She'll probably just use her fire powers back or something :P. And her dorm is fine unless it's not ok with you.
OOC: Not a power fight probably, especially since Will could (probably) win a fight against anybody with his alchemy, except someone with super speed or teleportation, like an argument.

The reason I brought up the dorm is because you do want Rosie to have a dormmate, but Carrie would be just fine without one.

OOC: Not a power fight probably, especially since Will could (probably) win a fight against anybody with his alchemy, except someone with super speed or teleportation, like an argument.

The reason I brought up the dorm is because you do want Rosie to have a dormmate, but Carrie would be just fine without one.
OOC: Oh ok. She's still probably use her fire powers though out of anger :P

Ok then, if Amy is really upset by Carrie or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter