Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration

Nate: "Well, I don't know. I mean, she's got a nice personality and she's really pretty and maybe when I touched her hand it wasn't an accident and it was my mind controlling my hand to touch hers or something." Ski walked by. "Ack!" He panicked and turned into Taylor Swift.

Rosie: "Aw, young lo- oh, hey Taylor." She giggled.

Tavion: Tavion snorted at the awkwardness of the situation. "Smooth move, Romeo."

Ski:As she was walking around she heard Nate say "Ack!" She frowned and wondered why and kept walking.

Eva: She scooped up snowballs and ran.

Catherine: "Chaaaarrrgggee!" She yelled and ran at the same speed as Eva towards the boys' fort.

Henry: He tried to detour them by throwing more snow, but his attempts were fruitless.

Ski:It was a nice day and it had lots of snow. She saw. Some older kids having a snowball fight but she would probably stick with walking.

Catherine: "Chaaaarrrgggee!" She yelled and ran at the same speed as Eva towards the boys' fort.

Henry: He tried to detour them by throwing more snow, but his attempts were fruitless.
Daniel: He tried to throw too, but the girls dodged.

Eva: She ran, threw snowballs, and ended up collapsing on the walls of their fort, destroying it. Forgetting she was wearing glasses, the glasses flew off her face and landed a few feet away in the snow.

Daniel: He tried to throw too, but the girls dodged.

Eva: She ran, threw snowballs, and ended up collapsing on the walls of their fort, destroying it. Forgetting she was wearing glasses, the glasses flew off her face and landed a few feet away in the snow.

Catherine: She jumped with Eva and with their weight combined, the fort and their premade snowballs were nothing but a bit of packed snow.

Henry: He put his hands up in surrender. "Okay! You win."

Catherine: She jumped with Eva and with their weight combined, the fort and their premade snowballs were nothing but a bit of packed snow.

Henry: He put his hands up in surrender. "Okay! You win."
Daniel: He threw his hands up too.

Eva: "Yay," she said, voice muffled because her face was still in the snow.

Tavion: "Can you switch back? It's hard to take you seriously like that."
Nate: "Oh yeah, right, sorry." He turned into Ed Sheeran by accident though. "Now can you take me seriously? Wait, why do I sound British?"

Rosie: "Oh my gosh, Ed Sheeran, I love you!" She giggled.

Nate: "Oh yeah, right, sorry." He turned into Ed Sheeran by accident though. "Now can you take me seriously? Wait, why do I sound British?"

Rosie: "Oh my gosh, Ed Sheeran, I love you!" She giggled.

Tavion: "You know, I think he looks better now, don't you think, Rosie?" he said with a chuckle.

Tavion: "You know, I think he looks better now, don't you think, Rosie?" he said with a chuckle.
Rosie: She laughed. "I'd love to have Ed Sheeran as my brother!"

Nate: "Stop it!" He tried changing back to himself, but he turned into Tavion. "Dang it!"

Rosie: "Oh, hey Tavion." She laughed. This was entertaining to her. She actually felt very happy for once (the last time she was really happy was one moment on her skiing trip, which was last week).

Rosie: She laughed. "I'd love to have Ed Sheeran as my brother!"

Nate: "Stop it!" He tried changing back to himself, but he turned into Tavion. "Dang it!"

Rosie: "Oh, hey Tavion." She laughed. This was entertaining to her. She actually felt very happy for once (the last time she was really happy was one moment on her skiing trip, which was last week).

Tavion: "Ooh, even better!" Tavion commented.

Eva: "Victory! Wait? where are my glasses?"

Daniel: He hid a laugh at Eva as he looked for them.
Catherine: She searched while wiping some snow off her own face and clothes.

Henry: He had been so caught up in the attack, he had not noticed Eva's glasses fly off. He looked nearby.

Catherine: She searched while wiping some snow off her own face and clothes.

Henry: He had been so caught up in the attack, he had not noticed Eva's glasses fly off. He looked nearby.
Eva: She searched of course, but it was like Velma from Scooby Doo.

Daniel: "Is that them over there?" He pointed.

Henry: Henry walked over, picked them up, and wiped them off before handing them to Eva. "Here you go."

Catherine: She looked up as Daniel spoke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter