• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration

Henry: He shrugged, "I figured I'd give you a chance," He joked back.

Catherine: She pummeled Daniel as he took the time to build a fort.

Eva: "How very chivalrous," she drawled, throwing snowballs at him.

Daniel: He threw some back, but still had to keep teleporting to dodge and build

Eva: "How very chivalrous," she drawled, throwing snowballs at him.

Daniel: He threw some back, but still had to keep teleporting to dodge and build

Henry: "That's me," he smirked and continued to attack.

Catherine: "You've gotta work faster than that!" She teased. She built another fort a few feet away from his in about 20 seconds.

Henry: "That's me," he smirked and continued to attack.

Catherine: "You've gotta work faster than that!" She teased. She built another fort a few feet away from his in about 20 seconds.

Eva: She smirked back and threw several in concession.

Daniel: "Says Ms. Speedy."

Eva: She smirked back and threw several in concession.

Daniel: "Says Ms. Speedy."
Henry: He had to back away, having run out of ammo. He was hit several times in the chest.

Catherine: She smirked at the name and threw some more snow.

Henry: He had to back away, having run out of ammo. He was hit several times in the chest.

Catherine: She smirked at the name and threw some more snow.

Eva: She kept throwing snowballs.

Daniel: He got his fort up and ducked behind it.

Eva: She kept throwing snowballs.

Daniel: He got his fort up and ducked behind it.

Henry: Seeing as he was running out of options, he ran and ducked into Daniel's fort.

Catherine: She stayed behind her fort and threw snowballs repeatedly at Daniel's.

Henry: Seeing as he was running out of options, he ran and ducked into Daniel's fort.

Catherine: She stayed behind her fort and threw snowballs repeatedly at Daniel's.

Daniel: He looked over at him. "Hi." He threw snowballs at Catherine's fort.

Eva: She dove behind Catherine's fort. "We got them now! Your brother went running behind Daniel's fort!"

Daniel: He looked over at him. "Hi." He threw snowballs at Catherine's fort.

Eva: She dove behind Catherine's fort. "We got them now! Your brother went running behind Daniel's fort!"
Henry: "Hello," he grinned and continued to make ammo for Daniel and himself.

Catherine: "Great! We've got them cornered!" She gathered up almost 50 snowballs in a few seconds and threw them as fast as she could at the other fort.

Henry: "Hello," he grinned and continued to make ammo for Daniel and himself.

Catherine: "Great! We've got them cornered!" She gathered up almost 50 snowballs in a few seconds and threw them as fast as she could at the other fort.
Daniel: He got caught between making sure the fort didn't fall and throwing the snowballs Henry was making.

Eva: She grinned, fortified the fort and then threw more snowballs at the boys.

Daniel: He got caught between making sure the fort didn't fall and throwing the snowballs Henry was making.

Eva: She grinned, fortified the fort and then threw more snowballs at the boys.

Henry: "Ack! We're getting pummeled!" He said.

Catherine: "I think they're losing their ambition," She grinned.

Tavion: "And that made you like her? Did she say anything?"
Nate: "Well, I don't know. I mean, she's got a nice personality and she's really pretty and maybe when I touched her hand it wasn't an accident and it was my mind controlling my hand to touch hers or something." Ski walked by. "Ack!" He panicked and turned into Taylor Swift.

Rosie: "Aw, young lo- oh, hey Taylor." She giggled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter