Collecting Wives

they come in all different colors....:lmao: Maybe i should get myself a pair...lol

Welcome Cheri I just joined in 2 days ago...I see you are in VaBch....we used to live in Chesapeake...Now live in Southamptom County west of Franklin....

I've only collected 1 husband so far I think....:flower3:

Nothing. Until you've sent the :firefight out with bolt cutters after a couple lost the key and the police were unable to free them. Then you make sure to NEVER be on the other end of that call yourself! :thumbsup2

Sounds like you had a fun night :goodvibes As for us, we have several sets of keys so I don't think we'd have that problem.

The wives Don and I share are normal. Nicole, you are on the fence, could go either way. Buy me a beer at DATW and we'll call it good. :thumbsup2

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Offer that only because you know I can't be there. That's okay. I can stay on the fence and know that deep down inside, you love me :) But, it might be possible that there is something a little wrong with the statement, "The wives Don and I share...."

whoa. whoa. whoa. What is wrong with handcuffs?

Angels don't wear handcuffs.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Offer that only because you know I can't be there. That's okay. I can stay on the fence and know that deep down inside, you love me :) But, it might be possible that there is something a little wrong with the statement, "The wives Don and I share...."

Of course you are loved. :lovestruc And what's wrong with the wives Don and I share? Don't let them hear you say that! They'll stomp you!!!! :scared1:

Of course you are loved. :lovestruc And what's wrong with the wives Don and I share? Don't let them hear you say that! They'll stomp you!!!! :scared1:

There's nothing wrong with the wives you share. There might be something wrong with saying the statement, "the wives that we share..." Have you heard anyone else say that today??? :) But, then again, this whole thread might just be a little off, but I'm glad to be included. :love:

There's nothing wrong with the wives you share. There might be something wrong with saying the statement, "the wives that we share..." Have you heard anyone else say that today??? :) But, then again, this whole thread might just be a little off, but I'm glad to be included. :love:

I have no idea what you mean. Makes perfect sense to me. pirate:

With all multiple husbands and wives, what does a single woman do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter