Collecting Wives

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
If effort to thwart the madness named Paul I'll be taking applications for additions to the wives club. Anyone that is interested just reply here stating your measurements and your cooking skills. Not really, but if you want on the train while there is still room, just say so :) This exclusive offer might not last long! :crowded:

Hey now...don't the original wives get a say in this?? First right of refusal or something? :laughing:

Do what you must my friend. I will be keeping only my current wives and lavishing affection and gifts on them. Quality over quantity young padawan. My wives rule!! :love:

Puck...Aren't you being a little greety? You already have like 6 wives. Spread the love would ya. :lmao:

I am soooooo confused...who's married to who? I know you & Paul have a few shared wives now...

And Paul...i'll be waiting for those gifts that you plan to lavish on us...:thumbsup2

Do what you must my friend. I will be keeping only my current wives and lavishing affection and gifts on them. Quality over quantity young padawan. My wives rule!! :love:

Puck...Aren't you being a little greety? You already have like 6 wives. Spread the love would ya. :lmao:

I have plenty to go around Paulie!

Aaron, I'll send a few your way! You have that I won't take no for an answer aura about you.

Paul and Don have been busy popping the question on FB...

Shelly is confirmed. Welcome you were long over due!!

978ctw-diamond-ring.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter