Coffee card?

And just to note, that though they sell some coffee drinks with alcohol and all 5 of your purchases could be coffee drinks with alcohol, your 6th/free one will NOT have alcohol unless you pay extra for the alcohol portion.

(Like how Dominos will let you accumulate points towards a free pizza with every gluten-free pizza purchase, but you can't use the free pizza on a gluten-free one - even though they DEFINITELY have a way to keep track of your orders in their system. Annoying!)

I had read about issues with bringing a previous card on your current cruise back in March. We did the WBPC in April and I approached the barista sharing what was being reported about the cards. She was very nice ans said, "no problem" and let us finish thst card. I got the feeling that DCL tried to make tha change, but it flopped. We made sure we finished up our new card just in case.

I had read about issues with bringing a previous card on your current cruise back in March. We did the WBPC in April and I approached the barista sharing what was being reported about the cards. She was very nice ans said, "no problem" and let us finish thst card. I got the feeling that DCL tried to make tha change, but it flopped. We made sure we finished up our new card just in case.
We were on the Magic in March and I had 2 Cafe Fanatic cards with a combined total of 5 stamps...the Barista would not combine them for me and told me the cards were no longer usable. I asked him who I could speak to about this and he finally let me get my free drink. We have always combined our cards in the past and the cards did not state a ship name.

I feel it's a rule shoreside have tried to implement but they're not a fan of onboard/most onboard don't care much for.

When this rule first became a 'thing' they changed the look of the card and/or wrote the sailing date in sharpie on the back, which may explain why they're still honouring cards issued pre-change.

But like I said in my previous post, probably most onboard don't really care so will give you a free drink anyway in the hope you'd give them a positive comment/tip over a negative comment/no tip.

If they are enforcing them being non-transferable across cruises then they didn't tell the barista on the Wonder on the 9-day Alaska. I bought a coffee on the last full day and she gave me a card and said I could use it on my next cruise.

I was on the Fantasy in June. Had a card from previous year. Told the cove guy on the first morning and he said good for you. No hassle at all. The card has no date or ship. No way to tell when you got it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter