Club Villain

Certainly does seem kind of strange for Disney to invest the kind of time, money and resources...conducting auditions and creating a show, rehearsing, set design, props, creating menus, ect. All of this for just several shows?! Just doesn't make sense!

Even stranger to sell tix for the event for evenings in March and then canceling those! Also the Club Villain is VERY similar to show held at Four Seasons. Just sayn.....

They have been offering a very similar show for corporate clients for a while as well as the Four Seasons one which uses the face character Queen of Hearts. I don't think Club Villain is completely new.

You can see some details on the coroporate Club Evil show here

They have been offering a very similar show for corporate clients for a while as well as the Four Seasons one which uses the face character Queen of Hearts. I don't think Club Villain is completely new.

I'm not gonna lie, I would throw all kinds of money at someone to see this.

Is the Four Seasons Club Evil just for corporate clients or is this something random guests can go to?

I know the concept was there from corporate events, but they did spend a couple months this fall advertising nationally for the entertainers for this show, so they weren't planning to use existing ones and they went to great effort to create this event.

This along with timing it with construction walls makes it look like it was something to help DHS image and fill a niche. Villains are a big fan base as Unleashed proved, a base that would spend the money for this but not for many other events.

Thinking out loud:
- If it was temporary, why recruit the talent when you have some within that could swing it for a temporary event.
- If it was temporary, why would you not set your dates and be done with it. Why even offer March?
- If it was due to slow booking (which I can't fathom) why not wait until after the first show & reviews, clearly based on what we are hearing this could sell out for many months. Cancelling March before first show makes no sense.
- It could be the bean counters said "WHAT are you thinking? offering an event that is a bargain." Close it down, let it simmer and bring it back slightly altered at a much higher price point.
- I am hoping it is due to some knee jerk reaction to the uproar over SWW and they are going to try to make amends with a special event in there. Especially if fireworks stop in March along with that dessert party.
- I am hoping this comes back as it appears there is finally something new and worth booking.

Last edited:
Is the Four Seasons Club Evil just for corporate clients or is this something random guests can go to?

The only thing I have found for the Four Seasons event is the video trailer. I have searched and searched and haven't been able to find tickets.

This is booked via Disney Event Group. It is for private bookings and something like this would be booked by corporations. It would not be open to anyone to attend.

I am beyond excited for this!! We have it booked for 2/27 which I assume will be the last night. Of course my kids probably won't eat any of the food but I'm sure they will load up on desserts!
We will be there that night as well!!

Assuming none of the characters sign, but just wanted to confirm from those of you that attended last Saturday?

Literally cannot WAIT for this event. It's my birthday gift to myself :)

.The villains didn't cater to the children- were more interactive with the adults really...I suppose they are careful of not spooking any of them. One family had a small baby, maybe one year old- she kept trying to get Maleficent to wave to her and she just sort of looked down her nose at her with a puzzling face and then did a little shooing motion with her hands. It was actually pretty funny and totally in character for Maleficent, but I wondered how the parent felt about that.

http://livingbydisney.com/is-club-villain-worth-the-price-review-and-photo-tour/
I'm glad to hear they are staying in character! When we did the Soirée, my villain-loving daughter ran up to Maleficent and gave her a huge hug, and she just stood there, arms out to her side and said "Why is she hugging me?!" It was priceless.

Assuming none of the characters sign, but just wanted to confirm from those of you that attended last Saturday?

That's correct. Their printed autographs were on our invitation cards. In our event, Maleficent and the Queen of Hearts interacted with us much more than the Evil Queen and Cruella, but YMMV.

This is booked via Disney Event Group. It is for private bookings and something like this would be booked by corporations. It would not be open to anyone to attend.

Thank you very much for the response. I didn't think it was open to the general public (I'm sure we'd all have heard about it before now) but figured I'd ask anyway.

I did see a few people had brought autograph books and they did sign them. I saw that with Maleficent and Queen of Hearts but I would assume any of them would sign for you.

I did see a few people had brought autograph books and they did sign them. I saw that with Maleficent and Queen of Hearts but I would assume any of them would sign for you.

OH, thank you for sharing that. My DS is an adult but clearly disabled. He LOVES his autograph books. I always try to prepare him if they don't sign, which I assumed, but if they would sign his - day made. :goodvibes I won't tell him anything and we'll play by ear.

I know the concept was there from corporate events, but they did spend a couple months this fall advertising nationally for the entertainers for this show, so they weren't planning to use existing ones and they went to great effort to create this event.

This along with timing it with construction walls makes it look like it was something to help DHS image and fill a niche. Villains are a big fan base as Unleashed proved, a base that would spend the money for this but not for many other events.

Thinking out loud:
- If it was temporary, why recruit the talent when you have some within that could swing it for a temporary event.
- If it was temporary, why would you not set your dates and be done with it. Why even offer March?
- If it was due to slow booking (which I can't fathom) why not wait until after the first show & reviews, clearly based on what we are hearing this could sell out for many months. Cancelling March before first show makes no sense.
- It could be the bean counters said "WHAT are you thinking? offering an event that is a bargain." Close it down, let it simmer and bring it back slightly altered at a much higher price point.
- I am hoping it is due to some knee jerk reaction to the uproar over SWW and they are going to try to make amends with a special event in there. Especially if fireworks stop in March along with that dessert party.
- I am hoping this comes back as it appears there is finally something new and worth booking.
I'm leaning towards this.
They auditioned actors, dancers and now Sabine and Ezra for a "special event at Walt Disney World" that we haven't seen yet.
Maybe this was a trial run and they will have it back for Halloween season

I'm leaning towards this.
They auditioned actors, dancers and now Sabine and Ezra for a "special event at Walt Disney World" that we haven't seen yet.
Maybe this was a trial run and they will have it back for Halloween season
I'm thinking the same thing.

With Vader leaving regular meet and greets, perhaps he comes back as the main attraction for a SW-themed event.

Auditions always are posted nationally due to equity requirements. At least two of the 4 female villains are WDW face character entertainment CMs.

Last edited:
Thanks - this is great to hear! Will come prepared just in case!! My kids have a Disney Encyclopedia and this would be a fun surprise if I could get autographs for them (especially since they don't get to come!) :)

I'm assuming tables are already predetermined, so is there any advantage to showing up early? Can you only meet with the ladies during your "assigned time"? About how long does the entire show last? TIA!!

I'm assuming tables are already predetermined, so is there any advantage to showing up early? Can you only meet with the ladies during your "assigned time"? About how long does the entire show last? TIA!!

Tables are predetermined, and our meet times were on the back of the menu/invitation we got at check in. We arrived early (around 5:20) and were served champagne outside, which was a nice touch. The advantage was that the doors actually opened about 15 minutes before show time, so we got in a bit early and got the best seats at our table, facing the stage, and were also able to take some pictures of everything/get food and drinks before it filled up. The show lasted about 2 hours, and at the end, the host yelled 'CLUB VILLAIN IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. GET OUT!" and literally dropped the mic. It was my favorite part of the show lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter