Club Villain

Was the seating reserved or did you select your own table?

Our invitation had our table number on it when we arrived, and we were shown to our seats when we walked in. We sat with a mother and daughter who seemed to be having fun, were very friendly, but they decided to leave about 40 minutes early without doing any meets. Just not character people I guess!

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]Here are some of he desserts. We've been running around today, did HS, MK and are currently in Epcot waiting on dinner but I'll post more when I can or definitely when we're home next week

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 139
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 139
The photos and descriptions of this party sound fantastic!! I'd love to do it. Too bad it's ending.

Thank you for the wonderful write ups, I am regretting cancelling ours but we have to be up early for the Princess Half the next day.

I notice that this thread mentioned 5:45 seatings, but I only ever saw 7:45. I would have jumped at 5:45. Is that time only for January or am I searching wrong? I've never seen a 5:45 slot...

Thank you for the wonderful write ups, I am regretting cancelling ours but we have to be up early for the Princess Half the next day.

I notice that this thread mentioned 5:45 seatings, but I only ever saw 7:45. I would have jumped at 5:45. Is that time only for January or am I searching wrong? I've never seen a 5:45 slot...
Me neither. All the dates show only a 7:45 when you search now. Maybe just last night?

Looks like the Club Villain ends after park closing...are there still buses to resorts available?

Some more pictures from my experience!

Attachments

• CV2.jpg
    CV2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 132
  • CV3.jpg
    CV3.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 120
  • CV4.jpg
    CV4.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 121
  • CV5.jpg
    CV5.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 122
  • CV6.jpg
    CV6.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 116
  • CV7.jpg
    CV7.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 120
  • CV8.jpg
    CV8.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 118
  • CV9.jpg
    CV9.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 117
  • CV10.jpg
    CV10.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 118
  • CV11.jpg
    CV11.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 113
Sounds like it is awesome...figures they're cancelling it! Love the Queen of Hearts as a face character!!!

I am so excited for this! I booked it the day it opened because we are big villain fans, and was willing to take a chance on it being good. I am glad the reviews are positive and cannot wait to experience it!

I am so excited for this! I booked it the day it opened because we are big villain fans, and was willing to take a chance on it being good. I am glad the reviews are positive and cannot wait to experience it!

Same here. booked for 2/6 for 2 of us and now wish I had booked for 4!!! I am checking everyday looking for 2 more tix! It looks like a great party!

I am beyond excited for this!! We have it booked for 2/27 which I assume will be the last night. Of course my kids probably won't eat any of the food but I'm sure they will load up on desserts!

Same here. booked for 2/6 for 2 of us and now wish I had booked for 4!!! I am checking everyday looking for 2 more tix! It looks like a great party!

I've been stalking for 2 tickets for the same day. I'm hoping something becomes available.

I think it would make sense that this could come back for Halloween. It was (I think) two years ago now that they debuted the Villains Soiree in place of the quick meet and greets in front of the castle after the shows during Not So Scary. And that whole thing ran only one season. I don't think you could meet Maleficent at all this past Halloween.

I feel like a lot of people were upset about the soiree because it was an expensive ticket ON TOP of already needing an event ticket for the Halloween party and there was not much detail about what exactly was going to happen. Plus I think tickets sold out long before any of the actual events and you could then only meet Maleficent this way (which I don't think many people knew).

Having this Club Villain this early in the year lets them build up hype by showing people what to expect if they were to add this during Halloween. They were also filming the first night, so it's possible they could use the footage as a promo video for Halloween. At least I hope they bring it back for Halloween anyway.

I wouldn't even mind it being at HS if the party is still as good as it looks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter