Club Villain Watch Thread-2017

Thanks for all the responses about the seating arrangements! I think I'd lean toward skipping it for a solo trip, because I'm not very outgoing so being seated with strangers can be very awkward and kind of stressful. I've already got my ticket for MNSSHP, so I think I'd rather spend my time there and do CV if it returns someday when I'm not traveling solo.

Hi guys! We did the Villains Sinister Soirée at MK in the castle back in 2013 during a MNSSHP, and it was our very favorite Disney experience *ever.* Based on the reviews, it sounds similar.

Question...we were planning on doing the Star Wars Dessert Party on our HS night. Obviously we can't do both parties. But what is the timing of Club Villain in relation to the Star Wars fireworks, Fantasmic, etc.?
It's similar to the soirée, but this is more clubby. A dinner show, if you will. And the villains don't come to you, you come to them. But this actually provides for better character interaction, IMO.

Depending on the timing of the fireworks, you COULD do both. I had both booked last February, with the early CV (I think it was 4 back then, though), but it would have meant literally going from one event to the other and I just figured it would be way too much food, so we ended up cancelling the dessert party a few days prior. In hindsight, I didn't care much for the food at CV and ended up wishing we had kept the dessert party, as I definitely had room for more food when I left! :)

Has anyone ever seen toddlers in there? My two aren't spooked by much (been to disney every 6 months since birth. lol) and this is the last trip where they are free so I want to live it up a bit. My husband and I did the villains event inside the castle during our babymoon which we loved.

I saw a review on Chip and Co that talks about their experience bringing their 2.5 year old son and has some pics as well. I'm on my phone and I can't figure out how to link to it, but if you Google "Chip and Co Club Villain review" you will find it. The writer said their son had a blast and there were tons of kids at the party they went to.

I saw a review on Chip and Co that talks about their experience bringing their 2.5 year old son and has some pics as well. I'm on my phone and I can't figure out how to link to it, but if you Google "Chip and Co Club Villain review" you will find it. The writer said their son had a blast and there were tons of kids at the party they went to.

Here's the link & thanks for heads up!:

http://www.chipandco.com/a-review-of-club-villain-and-updates-on-the-changes-coming-to-it-229854/

I'm really hoping that they start this a week before the first MNSSHP! The 25th is our last night there and I have already bought tickets to the halloween party, but would really love to be able to do both! Fingers crossed!

Thanks for all the responses about the seating arrangements! I think I'd lean toward skipping it for a solo trip, because I'm not very outgoing so being seated with strangers can be very awkward and kind of stressful. I've already got my ticket for MNSSHP, so I think I'd rather spend my time there and do CV if it returns someday when I'm not traveling solo.

I'm travelling solo as well. I did worry about the table seating but aside from sitting and watching the show bits I shall be wandering trying to take pictures of everything. I've got better being in situations like this now, I did a solo trip to New York a few years back so it has gotten easier but I can totally understand not wanting to do it. If it's going to stress you out then waiting would be best, you need to enjoy it. This trip I'm going to be filming a lot on my phone/camera and kind of vlogging the trip so I can share it with my family back home - hoping to combat any bored/lonely feelings as I'm there for 14 nights. (more filming outwards rather than my face I can just see myself editing all that out when I get home anyway :rotfl:).

It's similar to the soirée, but this is more clubby. A dinner show, if you will. And the villains don't come to you, you come to them. But this actually provides for better character interaction, IMO.

Depending on the timing of the fireworks, you COULD do both. I had both booked last February, with the early CV (I think it was 4 back then, though), but it would have meant literally going from one event to the other and I just figured it would be way too much food, so we ended up cancelling the dessert party a few days prior. In hindsight, I didn't care much for the food at CV and ended up wishing we had kept the dessert party, as I definitely had room for more food when I left! :)

In my plans if the times don't change I have Fantasmic! on a separate night and then the 5:15pm CV followed by fireworks.

I'm really hoping that they start this a week before the first MNSSHP! The 25th is our last night there and I have already bought tickets to the halloween party, but would really love to be able to do both! Fingers crossed!

I have planned September 2 for it. Now just waiting for the happy announcement from WDW. Pixie dust!

Yes, food was set up on 2 buffets with the same offerings. It's a New Orleans inspired menu - sticky wings, dirty rice, gumbo, etc. Lots of pictures and reviews in the links posted above.

The exception being the desserts-each villain had their own little table with different desserts.

I tweeted Disney Parks blog and Walt Disney World asking if we would get CV in September and WDW Today tweeted back:-

"Such a spook-tacular soiree, Bex! Keep and eye on the Disney Parks Blog for announcements."

I tweeted Disney Parks blog and Walt Disney World asking if we would get CV in September and WDW Today tweeted back:-

"Such a spook-tacular soiree, Bex! Keep and eye on the Disney Parks Blog for announcements."

Does this mean yes or just a generic response? I prefer a half full glass, so I am still hopeful!

Does this mean yes or just a generic response? I prefer a half full glass, so I am still hopeful!

I said thank you and that it has made me and a lot of other people excited - thought I'd make it known its wanted back.

They replied again "We'll cross our fingers for all of you! "

So not really a yes/no but they are at least aware there is demand, if last years response wasn't enough proof. I'm remaining hopeful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter