Closed, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to rent points for 8 nights starting September 6th for a room that fits 5 people. It looks like Boardwalk and Polynesian are the most cost effective. Let me know if you happen to still have points left and if there’s availability. Thanks!

I am looking to rent points for 8 nights starting September 6th for a room that fits 5 people. It looks like Boardwalk and Polynesian are the most cost effective. Let me know if you happen to still have points left and if there’s availability. Thanks!
There is availability in a studio at poly, boardwalk, gf and boulder, pm me if interested. I don’t see an option to pm you.

There is availability in a studio at poly, boardwalk, gf and boulder, pm me if interested. I don’t see an option to pm you.
I don’t see an option to PM either. It might be since I’m new. Once I figure it out I will message you.

I don’t see an option to PM either. It might be since I’m new. Once I figure it out I will message you.
Theres a test board under technical support that you can post to to get your posts up I believe.

I have 248 SSR points for rent to be used by 11/30/21 for $15 pp. Points can not be transferred. References available.
We would like to stay from on or about 6/17/21-6/22-21. Dates and length are flexible, but must include Saturday the 19th. Would be interested in 1 or 2 bedroom villa.

Good morning/afternoon.
I'm looking for Boulder Ridge availability for this Jan 27-Jan 29.
Or Saratoga Spring is okay too.
Preferably just a standard room.

Thank you in advance

Good morning/afternoon.

Thank you in advance
The website isn't working for me right now, i'll check as soon as i can. thanks.

Good morning/afternoon.

Thank you in advance
A studio is available at boulder ridge, 30 points. SSR is available 24 points standard.
PM if interested. thanks.

I am looking for a studio/1BR for 2 adults 1kid 1/29-1/31. I believe SSR has some availability.
ssr does, both studio and 1 bedroom.
ak has 1 bedroom standard and savanna view
okw has 1 bedrooms
boulder has 1 bedrooms
poly has standard studio
shoot me a pm if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter