CLOSED: RENT/TRANSFER : AKV 36 pts $17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have 119 AKV , and 36 OKW 2023-2024 points. Send me a PM.

ALSO HAVE 2024 - 2025 points at OKW, AKV, BWV, and SSR.

If you need a reservation OCT, NOV, DEC 2024 or EARLY 2025 — send me a PM.

THANKS

KEVIN
Have a great weekend!

I only have 119 AKV points left. I have reduced the price to $17 per point. Hope I can help you out

Thank you, Kevin! I appreciate you making the rental process so easy. I look forward to renting from you again in the future!

Animal Kingndom 119 points $17 per point. OCT 2023 USE YEAR

If interested in a RENTAL / TRANSFER, please send me a private message (PM).

We have been Disney Vacation Club (DVC) members since 1995 and have transferred and made reservations for guests for 21 years.

IF YOU NEED MORE POINTS FOR A LARGER RESERVATION I CAN BORROW FROM NEXT YEARS POINTS IF NEEDED. THIS CAN BE DISCUSSED ON PM

These points can be transferred to ANY DVC RESORT ACCOUNT AND CAN BE BANKED TO BE USED in 2025.

Once you receive the confirmation email from me I would look for immediate payment via your preferred payment method.

Method of payment is CHECK, PAYPAL or VENMO. All fees to be paid by the Rentee/Buyer.

I look forward to helping you out.

Thank you for your interest

Kevin
Hi Kevin,
We are looking at DVC points rental for accommodation from 8th to 20th November 2024 (12 nights).
Looking at your home resorts we would be potentially interested in Animal Kingdom Villas or Old Key West depending on availability.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Yvonne.

Hi Kevin,
We are looking at DVC points rental for accommodation from 8th to 20th November 2024 (12 nights).
Looking at your home resorts we would be potentially interested in Animal Kingdom Villas or Old Key West depending on availability.
Kind Regards,
Yvonne.

Hi Kevin,
Kind Regards,
Yvonne.
What type of accommodation would you like??

Studio, 1BR, 2BR

Kevin

Not sure if you still have points available to rent at other resorts, but I am looking for a Studio 3 nights, Jun 6-9 2024, for two adults at BRV, BCV or RIV.

Let me know if you able to help and see any availability.

Thanks,
Stephanie

Stephanie

I only have 36 points left for this year. I would love to make your reservation but I cannot do that without borrowing points. Sorry. And good luck.

Kevin

Not sure if you still have points available to rent at other resorts, but I am looking for a Studio 3 nights, Jun 6-9 2024, for two adults at BRV, BCV or RIV.

Let me know if you able to help and see any availability.

Thanks,
Stephanie
Stephanie

FYI none of your preferred resorts are available. Best of luck.

Thank you all for your rentals and transfers! Hope you all have a MAGICAL VACATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter