CLOSED: RENT/TRANSFER : AKV 36 pts $17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cortney and Matt. Thank you for your reservation at BLT in April. Hope you have a wonderful vacation.

Thanks
Kevin

Jeff. Thank you for the transfer of 165 points. Hope you have a great vacation.

Kevin

Need a couple more rentals to us these points up!

Send me a message!

Looking for 75 pts at BWV for a transfer. Could you please send me a PM? I do not have the option since i do not have enough posts yet.

Looking for 75 pts at BWV for a transfer. Could you please send me a PM? I do not have the option since i do not have enough posts yet.
I can’t send you a PM until you get the required number of posts.

When are you planning on using the points?

Kevin

Still have 119 AKV and 96 OKW 2023 points remaining. PM me!

I have 300 October 2024 BWV points
I cannot believe I did not see you replied to my question… I just saw this. I also just saw that looks like you’re out of Boardwalk points? I need approximately 175-200 for a October booking if you still have any left..
I thought I would get a notification you had answered back. Ugh kicking myself.

I cannot believe I did not see you replied to my question… I just saw this. I also just saw that looks like you’re out of Boardwalk points? I need approximately 175-200 for a October booking if you still have any left..
I thought I would get a notification you had answered back. Ugh kicking myself.
Send me a pm with your phone number. I may be able to help you out.

Hello,

I am looking for April 8-11, 2024. My travel party includes 2 adults, 2 children (ages 5&9) and I am open to any resort. I would prefer a studio, if available. Thank you!

Hello,

I am looking for April 8-11, 2024. My travel party includes 2 adults, 2 children (ages 5&9) and I am open to any resort. I would prefer a studio, if available. Thank you!
I am sorry to inform you that there are no studios available for your selected dates at any resort.

There are however 1BR villas available at SSR, OKW, AKV, BLT, and Riviera from 93 to 129 points.

If interested send me a PM with

Name
Email
Address
Phone Number

Thanks

Kevin

Still have 119 AKV , and 36 OKW 2023-2024 points. Send me a PM.

ALSO HAVE 2024 - 2025 points at OKW, AKV, BWV, and SSR.

If you need a reservation OCT, NOV, DEC 2024 or EARLY 2025 — send me a PM.

THANKS

KEVIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter