CLOSED: Points for Rent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

WVMD

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Hi, I have 151 SSR points for rent. They expire 5/31. Asking $15/point. Payment at time of confirmed reservation.

Thanks!

Virgil

Can I go ahead and book that? Tried to pm but can’t find where to do it (I have the required 10 posts).
Yes - "You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum."

So go there - get your 10 posts and then PM me.... It appears that you'll have to wait until tonight - as you haven't been a member for 24 hours...

Virgil

Last edited:
Yes - "You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum."

So go there - get your 10 posts and then PM me....

Virgil

Ahh I have the 10 posts but not 24 hours yet. I’ll pm you as soon as I hit that 24 hour mark if you still have the points available.

Hi, I have 151 SSR points for rent. They expire 5/31. Asking $15/point. Payment at time of confirmed reservation.

Thanks!

Virgil
I am looking to take my daughter for her Birthday May 7-10 Is there anywhere available on those dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter