CLOSED: Points for Rent: 63-80 points for $9.50pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazik

Mouseketeer
I recently sold most of the banked points we had available, but still have 63 I need to get rid of. We are willing to kick in a few points from this year (up to a total of 80), to help make a reservation work.

Looking for $9.50 per point. Anywhere between 63 and +/- 80 points.

The banked points must be used by the end of March, 2011.

I tried making several reservations during November and December, which are essentially completely sold out, so it is unlikely this time will be available. January, February and March are most likely reservable.

Thanks, Kevin

Might be interested in your points.

We are looking to go down Jan 5th to the 9th and stay in a 1BR. We are open to pretty much ANY resort that has availability. I know being marathon weekend it might be a little full. When I looked at the point chart it would be anywhere from 82~115 points.

Let me know if you can find anything!

OOOH!!! We are looking for a studio at AKL 2/24-2/28 (leaving the 28th) 2 adults and 1 4yo :D It should be in the 60-80pt range.

ETA: We could also do standard view studio at Boardwalk. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm looking for AKV studio Savanna view or Killmanjaro Club...checking in on 1-18-2011 and out on 1-20-2011. Looks like 45 or 51 points. Thanks for your help.

Joan jnardi@tampabay.rr.com

:rolleyes1

We are going November 11th-13th. Can you check on any studio. The cheaper points the better.
Thanks
Pat

Hi, am interested in BCV and BV Dec 8-11,2010 (I know you said there weren't many openings, just thought I would check). 36 - 46 points? I cannot PM yet.
Thanks, Kathy Jo

Looking for 2 studios in AKV Jan. 1st-5th. Value is fine. Need 78 pts. total. Are they available?

Hi Guys, can you please check the thread on here listing the nights already sold out. It is very unlikely that beach club or boardwalk would have any availability in December at this point. Not that I don't want to sell my points, but please limit your requests to January, February and March. I've spent alot of time calling for people in November/December without any luck.

Thanks, Kevin

I need a room for two nights: October 23 (Sat) & October 24 (Sun) checking out Monday. Prefer Studio at BLT, AKL, BCV but will consider whatever is available.
Thanks,
Anthony

Need 72 points (i think) for Feb 3rd, 20011 for 4 nights at Beach club villas studio. Can you reserve this for me? Thanks, Richard

Hi! I'm looking for Feb 10-14th. Anything you could do would be nice; studio - standard view. The cheaper the better :)

Hi--we're looking for 76 points for a standard studio at AKV, January 30-Feb. 5. Are your points still available? Please email at foreverdisney at gmail dot com--I can't PM yet. Thanks!!!

Jenn

Hi, Looking for a standard view studio at AK villas for January 25th for 4 nights checking out the 29th, if Old Key West is availabke that would be fine also, please e-mail me at KatsCats21@yahoo.com or pm me, Thanks, Kathryn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter