CLOSED: Points for Rent: 63-80 points for $9.50pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Points still available. January is getting very booked as well, especially on Marathon weekend and MLK - they are essentially sold out!

i am looking for points to rent for January 3-8 AKL, BWV, or Old key west. standard view studios

I think I've gotten back to everyone, and tried unsuccessfully to reserve rooms.

January is crazy - I don't remember it ever being this bad. February and March please! :)

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks, Kevin

Hi, the Disney reservation line told me late last night there was a Beach Club villa studio available Dec 8-11, 2010. (I was checking on beach club rooms). Could you check for me and if available, I would be interested in buying 43 points.
Thank you.
Kathy Horan

I am looking for March 23-28. I see BW studio standard and OKW are both 80 points. I see AK value for 69 as well. You can email me at: slsnow at maine.rr.com Can't PM yet.

Thanks!
-sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter