• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - Points for Rent: 60-100 points for trips w/in 60 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, looking for May 26-30 at HHI in a 2 bedroom. Could also do 1 bedroom based on avail. Thanks!

Hi, is there an inn room/ studio at Vero 1-2 nights, tomorrow 5/14 and/ Saturday 5/15? Thank you. Helen

Looks like you have them all rented but if you get to the end and have a weird small amount left, I am looking for 7-21 to 7-22 one night at the Poly. 23 points. We have a reservation 7-23 to 7-25 but our Southwest flights have been moved around and we need to add another day.

CDnVA - sorry only 1 night has any availability in that timeframe at all.
sing4joy - nothing available in VERO in DVC rooms of any size the next 7 days - sorry.
Keen0420 - I will send you a message.
bbhart - that resort is full those dates in every room size.
cnunley424 - I checked those dates at all resorts. The ONLY thing close in dates is Copper Creek - Wilderness Lodge Studio w/ Walk In Shower June 9-12 at 52 points.

CDnVA - sorry only 1 night has any availability in that timeframe at all.
sing4joy - nothing available in VERO in DVC rooms of any size the next 7 days - sorry.
Keen0420 - I will send you a message.
bbhart - that resort is full those dates in every room size.
cnunley424 - I checked those dates at all resorts. The ONLY thing close in dates is Copper Creek - Wilderness Lodge Studio w/ Walk In Shower June 9-12 at 52 points.
Thanks!

We are looking for a 2 bedroom (any resort) 5/27 to
Hi, apologies for my ignorance here but does this mean you can book a reservation by EOY but the starting date for that reservation must fall within 60days of the day you book it? Or 60days from when you posted this? Family of 4 here looking for a booking into the middle of August, not sure this meets your requirements (?).
Thanks! -Steve
We are looking for a 2 bedroom 5/27 any resort!! Thank you 😊

We have 60 points that need to be used for a reservation within 60 days of the day we book and we have another 40 points that we can add for a total of up to 100 points. Cost is $14.75 per point.

We have been DVC owners for years and have rented many times. We can provide references as needed. We use a straightforward contract and accept PayPal payments. We would love to work with you.

Here is what you need to know about these points:
- They can be used at any DVC resort with availability since it is on short notice - they are Hilton Head Island Dec 2020 points but that does not restrict where you can use them.
- We are looking for someone who can use at least the 60 points but up to the full 100 points. (We may be able to borrow up to 11 more points than that so if you need just over 100 let us know.)
- If you message us let us know the resort(s) you are considering and room size (and include "view" if that is required for the resort you want).
- Have some flexibility if possible in resorts/rooms as availability can be tough on short notice.

Per DISboards rules do not post personal info on this thread but if you do a private message (called a "Conversation") you can include your contact info for a quick reply if you want.
We are looking for a 2 bedroom any resort 5/27

Hello!

looking for Vero
June 22-25 ocean view studio... can you check the availability?
Thank you!

Hi, if you still have points available could you check if there is any availability for a 2 or 3 night stay at Aulani between May 30- June 3. Looking for any studio or 1 br. Thanks!

Hi I am looking for a studio for June 4-7 (Friday - Monday) at WDW... AKL, Boardwalk, BC, or anywhere that has availability. Are you seeing anything?

Thanks!

Hi , we are looking for a 2 night (Friday and Saturday night) stay in June any weekend other than June 5th. Would love beach club if available. We have 2 adults and 2 teens so needs to sleep 4. Thank you for checking.

SonyaSims - sorry no 2 bedrooms available 5/27
megapayne05 - vero is booked in studios and 1 bedrooms those dates
Jedi Luke - ALL room sizes are booked up those dates :(
riddlemethis - no studios those dates and only a few scattered 1 bedrooms on June 4 (but not the other nights)
dlnsmmy1 - in studios I don't see any consecutive nights like that. There are individual nights but not both nights. In 1 bedrooms there are Saratoga Springs either Jun 11-13 (80 points) or Jun 18-20 (80 points).
Martie Parker - I only see a 1 bedroom on June 11 currently
ruadisneyfan2 - sorry all booked up in studios and 1 bedrooms too

SonyaSims - sorry no 2 bedrooms available 5/27
megapayne05 - vero is booked in studios and 1 bedrooms those dates
Jedi Luke - ALL room sizes are booked up those dates :(
riddlemethis - no studios those dates and only a few scattered 1 bedrooms on June 4 (but not the other nights)
dlnsmmy1 - in studios I don't see any consecutive nights like that. There are individual nights but not both nights. In 1 bedrooms there are Saratoga Springs either Jun 11-13 (80 points) or Jun 18-20 (80 points).
Martie Parker - I only see a 1 bedroom on June 11 currently
ruadisneyfan2 - sorry all booked up in studios and 1 bedrooms too

Thanks anyway for trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter