CLOSED - Points for Rent: 60-100 points for trips w/in 60 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any availability for a studio from June 8-11 or June 14-17? Open to any resort at WDW. Thank you!

Last edited:
Searching for 1 or 2 dates. Rented many times.

Poly on 7/25, 1 night 2A
And please also check for 3A, for 9/24-9/27 or 9/25-/927 (can do a partial/split stay...); 9/23-9/27. Thank you!

carocarow - nothing for those dates : (
Logan Beth Fisher - July 4 is not avail - if it comes up would you want to book? Any studio in the resort would be ok? Let me know. (Also see my note above about getting to 10 posts so you can start private messages called "conversations")

Hi!

figured I would roll the dice! Any availability for June 28-July 4? We currently have a room but figured we would check DVC property! Two adults and one infant! Thanks for checking!

Hi there! We are looking to rent points for 7/16-7/18 preferable at an Epcot area but open to anything available as well. Family if 4, studio to 1-bedroom.

We have 60 points that need to be used for a reservation within 60 days of the day we book and we have another 40 points that we can add for a total of up to 100 points. Cost is $14.75 per point.

We have been DVC owners for years and have rented many times. We can provide references as needed. We use a straightforward contract and accept PayPal payments. We would love to work with you.

Here is what you need to know about these points:
- They can be used at any DVC resort with availability since it is on short notice - they are Hilton Head Island Dec 2020 points but that does not restrict where you can use them.
- We are looking for someone who can use at least the 60 points but up to the full 100 points. (We may be able to borrow up to 11 more points than that so if you need just over 100 let us know.)
- If you message us let us know the resort(s) you are considering and room size (and include "view" if that is required for the resort you want).
- Have some flexibility if possible in resorts/rooms as availability can be tough on short notice.

Per DISboards rules do not post personal info on this thread but if you do a private message (called a "Conversation") you can include your contact info for a quick reply if you want.
Not sure if I can request for next year, but we’re looking to rent points for the poly for January 2022. 4-5 nights studio room.

Thank you for checking on our first request. Is there anything available for two consecutive nights anytime from may 31- June 3?

dlnsmmy1 - I do not see any availability sorry
SlinkyDogDad - nothing available sorry
Beckydillon1291 - your requested dates would not use up this type of short-term points, but we do have points we can use for Jan and we can book for you at the beginning of June. Try to get up to 10 points on DISboards and you can send us a PM (called a "conversation") where you can message us with specific dates and resorts...
Not sure if I can request for next year, but we’re looking to rent points for the poly for January 2022. 4-5 nights studio room.

Looking for a studio check in June 22 for 1 night - moving my son back for his Disney college program check in! If 2 nights are available then June 21 & 22

I'm looking to buy points for transfer ( up to 100 or so) for our trip in June! We need a few more days or we go to the ALL STARS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter