Closed Eyes Still Look Forward RP

Richard: After morning practice he went to class. Being the star of the team, the teachers were long used to this an didn't even comment as he waltzed into class.

Jun: She was slightly nervous as she entered the school, but not much. Se had major awesome first impressions to make. She had to be perfect.

OOC: Just letting all of you know that I will most likely not be on here all day tomorrow, so if they are needed, I will be letting Perry use my characters. I will still be on today though.

Trent:"Good"

Marijanna:She groaned in her sleep and cried out for Lily in her sleep

Lily: She looked over at Kenneth. She wanted him to sit next to her and to hold her hand under the tables and to laugh with him. But he was a few desks over and she was still kind of irritated.

Grandma: "Hush, Mari. Why are you so upset?"

Lily: She looked over at Kenneth. She wanted him to sit next to her and to hold her hand under the tables and to laugh with him. But he was a few desks over and she was still kind of irritated.

Ken: He kept his head down, his hair covering his eyes. He wouldn't dare look up at Lily after what had just happened. That was humiliating...

Ken: He kept his head down, his hair covering his eyes. He wouldn't dare look up at Lily after what had just happened. That was humiliating...

Lily: She asked the kid next to her to switch sits with her so she could be next to Kenny and he agreed, so she got up and sat in his seat. "Kenneth, you okay...?"

ThatsBooToYou said:

Marijanna : " I want Lily! I need to no know she's okay! " She yelled before bursting into tears

_Mari♡DIS_

Lily: She asked the kid next to her to switch sits with her so she could be next to Kenny and he agreed, so she got up and sat in his seat. "Kenneth, you okay...?"

Kenny: He slowly looked up at her. His eyes were filled with humiliation and sadness. "Sorry, love," he murmured.

Kenny: He kept his eyes down, but his hand tight around Lily's.

Lily: The class ended and she got up. Yes, orchestra was next! "Hey, I'm gonna head to orchestra so I'll see you all later!" She said and dashed out the door. Her favorite class was next and she was so excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter