Closed Eyes Still Look Forward RP

ThatsBooToYou

Mouseketeer
This is my first RP so please bare with me.

Being normal was something Lily tried hard to do. She wanted to fit in. But things don't always go as planned, now do they? Lily is a 15 year old girl who was bullied in middle school and is now a freshman in high school. It's the last day of summer. She couldn't handle it anymore.
A curious boy stood below, watching her. He watched her jump. When she didn't come up from the water, he knew what she was doing. Swimming as fast as he could, he rescued her. Knowing Lily was kind of out of it, he took her back to his house where his friends were waiting.

Back story: Lily lives with her witch of a grandmother. Her family, mom, dad, and two younger sisters were killed in the previous year when their car flipped during a rain storm. Since then, Lily has always gotten negative attention. "I'm sorry your family died..." "It'll be okay." But Lily didn't listen. She wanted to be with her family. Her grandmother has always been cold towards her. No one ever finds out why though. Lily goes to therapy once a week, Saturday. Her therapists decides she needs a few friends. But during the group therapy, she refuses to speak.

I have 8 characters that need to be handed out, but I will also let people make their own characters. The characters I need to hand out can be made into their own as well.

I'm honestly hoping this goes where I want it to. I apologize if it sounds stupid...

2 original characters per person.

I'll post my first response below.

Lily: She stepped closer to the edge of the cliff, her toes now dangling midair. "I'm ready to just go." she whispered.

Acacia: Acacia walked around with her cousin around a body of water. "Isn't this place lovely?" she said to him.

OOC: I just decided to post because what the heck. Also, when the person who saves Lily gets signed up, they can reply.

Acacia: Acacia walked around with her cousin around a body of water. "Isn't this place lovely?" she said to him.

OOC: I just decided to post because what the heck. Also, when the person who saves Lily gets signed up, they can reply.

Kenny: He smiled. "It's beautiful." Even though he was out in the wilderness, he was still wearing a white blouse and khakis, with a bright blue tie. He looked up and saw a girl standing on a cliff. His misty blue eyes widened. Wow, she was gorgeous.

Doodle98 said:
Kenny: He smiled. "It's beautiful." Even though he was out in the wilderness, he was still wearing a white blouse and khakis, with a bright blue tie. He looked up and saw a girl standing on a cliff. His misty blue eyes widened. Wow, she was gorgeous.

Lily: She sighed and stepped off the cliff. Her demise was seconds away.

Doodle98 said:

Lily: She sighed and stepped off the cliff. Her demise was seconds away. She counted until she hit the water, 6 seconds. She let the air out of her lungs and started sinking.

Lily: She sighed and stepped off the cliff. Her demise was seconds away. She counted until she hit the water, 6 seconds. She let the air out of her lungs and started sinking.

Kenny: His eyes widened. "She just..." He rushed into the water, his nice loafers still on. He dove into the water, looking for Lily.

Kenny: His eyes widened. "She just..." He rushed into the water, his nice loafers still on. He dove into the water, looking for Lily.

Lily: She kept sinking. She watched as the world above became further and further away.

Lily: She kept sinking. She watched as the world above became further and further away.

Kenny: He finally found her. He grabbed onto her and pulled her up. He gasped for air and swam her to the shore. "Oh my god. Are you alright? Never ever do that to me ever again!" he told the girl.

Kenny: He finally found her. He grabbed onto her and pulled her up. He gasped for air and swam her to the shore. "Oh my god. Are you alright? Never ever do that to me ever again!" he told the girl.

Lily: She looked into the blue eyes of the strange boy. She coughed up some water and shrugged. "Why didn't you just let me die?" she said a little too harshly.

Lily: She looked into the blue eyes of the strange boy. She coughed up some water and shrugged. "Why didn't you just let me die?" she said a little too harshly.

Kenny: "Because I care about you too much. I don't have any idea who you are, but the first thing I thought when I saw you up there was 'wow. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life.' So please, if you died I'd be awfully upset I never got the chance to meet such a wonderful, beautiful girl."

Kenny: "Because I care about you too much. I don't have any idea who you are, but the first thing I thought when I saw you up there was 'wow. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life.' So please, if you died I'd be awfully upset I never got the chance to meet such a wonderful, beautiful girl."

Lily: She felt her face get hot, the blood flooding her cheeks. "I... You don't mean that. No one has ever, and will ever care about me."

Lily: She felt her face get hot, the blood flooding her cheeks. "I... You don't mean that. No one has ever, and will ever care about me."

Kenny: He kissed her forehead. "You're beautiful. And you're going to have a much harder time trying to kill yourself now that I'm around. I'm going to give you all the love and affection you deserve." He smiled, his blue eyes twinkling. His loafers were ruined, and his shirt had become see-through and stuck to every curve of his thin, but muscular body. His khakis did the same, but weren't see through.

Kenny: He kissed her forehead. "You're beautiful. And you're going to have a much harder time trying to kill yourself now that I'm around. I'm going to give you all the love and affection you deserve." He smiled, his blue eyes twinkling. His loafers were ruined, and his shirt had become see-through and stuck to every curve of his thin, but muscular body. His khakis did the same, but weren't see through.

Lily: She shook her head and stepped away. "I-I don't know you. You don't know me. You could be crazy for all I know..."

Lily: She shook her head and stepped away. "I-I don't know you. You don't know me. You could be crazy for all I know..."

Kenny: He smiled. "Well, I don't think I can deny being crazy, that's what all the kids at school say about me. Well, among other things... But, I just want to help. And of course you don't know me, we haven't gotten to know each other. I'm Kenneth Black, but you can call me Kenny. Or Ken. Or Kenneth. Whatever suits you." He held out his hand.

Kenny: He smiled. "Well, I don't think I can deny being crazy, that's what all the kids at school say about me. Well, among other things... But, I just want to help. And of course you don't know me, we haven't gotten to know each other. I'm Kenneth Black, but you can call me Kenny. Or Ken. Or Kenneth. Whatever suits you." He held out his hand.

Lily: A small smile twitched at the sides of her lips. "Kenneth, I'll call you Kenneth. I'm Lily, Lily Parker."

Lily: A small smile twitched at the sides of her lips. "Kenneth, I'll call you Kenneth. I'm Lily, Lily Parker."

Kenny: He sighed happily. "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I must introduce you to my friends, Ms. Lily Parker. They'll be jealous I found you. You'll love them, I don't have many friends, but the ones that I do have are quality friends. And after I could take you out for coffee or ice cream perhaps? That is, of course, if you don't live too far away."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter