Closed Eyes Still Look Forward RP

Ken: "Lily, don't worry. Everything will be okay. I'm just going to take her inside." He started walking back to Lily's house.

Lily: She stood there silently. Without hesitation, she turned on her heel and started walking to school. "Just meet me later, or something." she said and walked faster.

Lily: She stood there silently. Without hesitation, she turned on her heel and started walking to school. "Just meet me later, or something." she said and walked faster.

Ken: He nodded and carried the girl to her grandmother. He knocked on the door.

Ken: He nodded and carried the girl to her grandmother. He knocked on the door.

Lily: Her thoughts wandered. Why was she so jealous? Was she mad because Kenneth could carry Mari but not her? She hates herself. More and more now. She was getting angrier by the second.

Grandma: She opened the door. "Mari!"

Lily: Her thoughts wandered. Why was she so jealous? Was she mad because Kenneth could carry Mari but not her? She hates herself. More and more now. She was getting angrier by the second. Grandma: She opened the door. "Mari!"

Ken: "She collapsed on the road. I brought her here as fast as I could, ma'am."

Grandma: "Thank you. Will you lay her down on the couch for me?" She stepped out of the way.

Lily: She walked inside the school and looked at her schedule. Locker #242, floor 2. She jogged up the flight of steps and found her locker.

Grandma: "Thank you. Will you lay her down on the couch for me?" She stepped out of the way.

Lily: She walked inside the school and looked at her schedule. Locker #242, floor 2. She jogged up the flight of steps and found her locker.

Ken: He placed her on the couch. "I'd like to help, but I really have to get to school, ma'am."

Marijanna : She woke up in a coughing fit and started crying for Lily

Trent : He went to school and approached Lily "Where's Mari?" He asked

_Mari♡DIS_

Acacia: She put her stuff in her locker and got to her first class. Lily was in it (OOC: if that's ok with you) so she sat next to her. She also saw Austin. She waved to him and he waved back.

Silvermist20 said:
Acacia: She put her stuff in her locker and got to her first class. Lily was in it (OOC: if that's ok with you) so she sat next to her. She also saw Austin. She waved to him and he waved back.

Ooc: Of course

Lily: "She started coughing so Kenneth took her back home..." She sighed.

Grandma: "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Kenny: He burst through the door of the class right before the bell rang, but tripped and fell flat on his face. The whole class erupted with laughter, and the teacher rolled her eyes. He stood up and walked to the back of the class, his head down and his knees shaking.

Kenny: He burst through the door of the class right before the bell rang, but tripped and fell flat on his face. The whole class erupted with laughter, and the teacher rolled her eyes. He stood up and walked to the back of the class, his head down and his knees shaking.

OOC: Is Kenneth in Lily's class?

Tyler: he finally woke up and looked at his alarm "Oh crap." he quickly got dressed ate some toast and dashed out the door

ThatsBooToYou said:
Ooc: Of course

Lily: "She started coughing so Kenneth took her back home..." She sighed.

Grandma: "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Marijanna : " I want Lily!!!"

Trent : " Is she okay? "

_Mari♡DIS_

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter