Closed Eyes Still Look Forward RP

Lily: The kiss is what persuaded her to stay. Any other time she would have said no and left, but Kenneth was special to her. Very dear to her heart. "Okay, I'll stay. But I don't think Ms. Nancy or my grandmother would appreciate knowing you've got a girl in your bedroom..."

Ken: "Nancy's cool." He kissed her again. "I don't know about your grandmother though."

Doodle98 said:
OOC: They're walking there. Why is Marijanna so scared? She should get out of the tree, there's more of a chance she'd die that way...

OOC:she is scared of the storm and she was abused so the thunder reminds her of her dad yelling

_Mari♡DIS_

Ken: "Goodnight, Lily." He smiled.

Lily: She left his house without another word. What was she doing? Falling in love? She's insane... She just met him. She shook the thought away and ran home. When she entered the house she said nothing and went up to her room and went to bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter