Closed but Active PaperBag Album Swap Check in Here!!!

Mickster, if you are talking about the part of the bag that would open up to be the part that the bag would be standing on, then yes, that would just lay flat and be covered with paper. If you want you can just tape it down and then cover with paper. You don't do anything with that part of the bag. Don't cut it though, it will just make a mess of things. I tried that once and it just didn't work!!!!! Had to throw the bag away!!!!

If you want more pockets in your book, you can slit open the top of your pages in your book on every page that doesn't have a pocket to create extra pockets. This way you would have pockets on the side (the original pockets) And then on the top of your book (the new pockets!) Which would make six pockets all together.

maria, I found some instructions to make a one where you did cut out the bottom of the bag and didn't like it. It takes away from the length you have to work with. I like leaving them on much better. Debating about making tags for the top!

maria, I found some instructions to make a one where you did cut out the bottom of the bag and didn't like it. It takes away from the length you have to work with. I like leaving them on much better. Debating about making tags for the top!

Yeah, I totally didn't like it either! I think I did a little goof on mine though but in either case in the garbage they went!!!! :lmao: I am very hard on myself!!!!

Hey, don't debate with yourself too much!!!! This is all about fun!!! :rotfl2:

For one of the "bottom of the bag pages" I actually made it a small pocket - covered the "flap" part and covered the under part and used ribbon to connect them. I slid in a small journaling box in the new pocket. Hope that was okay to do :confused3

I asked Maria about that.. making the it a flap pocket and she thought I was going nuts..but of course I couldn't explain it to her..and the persons I found on 2peas.. she couldn't find... LOL

of course.. my little idea I have.. is starting to work..but I really need the right color paper and the trimmings to make sure it's really, really going to work to my liking... here's fingers crossed (where is that icon when you need it?)

Thanks guys - for understanding what I was asking and for not giving me a hard time about it. There has to be a first for everything this week. :)

Mickster,
I had Maria going nuts the day I approached her about the pesky flap.. I think she was considering driving out her and smacking me around there for a while!!!! I think I had her totally confused.. so I definitely knew exactly what you were talking about!!!! ;)

If I hadn't taken a class on making these, I would be asking those questions too. Our class used the whole bag, with the flap being the spine. But she explained how to use bigger bags and that you can just put the paper right over the flap and pretend it isn't even there. Or do the pocket thing.

If I hadn't taken a class on making these, I would be asking those questions too. Our class used the whole bag, with the flap being the spine. But she explained how to use bigger bags and that you can just put the paper right over the flap and pretend it isn't even there. Or do the pocket thing.

I thought about taking a class........one of my LSS was having a class doing pet paper bag albums this past Tuesday, but I didn't want to pay $25, plus I didn't like the paper they were using. Hopefully, I can figure this one out maybe next month. I got some great Ribbon for the binding of the World Showcase Album. Hopefully, I can punch through it.

I thought about taking a class........one of my LSS was having a class doing pet paper bag albums this past Tuesday, but I didn't want to pay $25, plus I didn't like the paper they were using. Hopefully, I can figure this one out maybe next month. I got some great Ribbon for the binding of the World Showcase Album. Hopefully, I can punch through it.

They are easy to punch through if you have the crop-a-dile!!!! If you don't have that tool, just use your hammer and eyelet tool, it works great, that's what I used to use! Saves the pain on your hands and it keeps the bags all lined up nicely!

They are easy to punch through if you have the crop-a-dile!!!! If you don't have that tool, just use your hammer and eyelet tool, it works great, that's what I used to use! Saves the pain on your hands and it keeps the bags all lined up nicely!

It's like cutting thru butter!:thumbsup2

can't say I've done anything but get the books "together". still thinking about what I want to do. maggie

Ok- I guess, I'm falling behind here- to much stuff here at the end of the school year- I have my bags and plan to work on them next weekend!
Sorry, I'm so late checking in.
S :)

Ok- I guess, I'm falling behind here- to much stuff here at the end of the school year- I have my bags and plan to work on them next weekend!
Sorry, I'm so late checking in.
S :)

Not to worry! Look at the bright side! They arn't due this Friday!!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter