Closed but Active PaperBag Album Swap Check in Here!!!

Actually I have 6 tags for each book, 2 in each "pocket" Here are my pictures

** Note: I had to stop working on them for 2 reasons, 1 am am awaiting items I bought specific to each book, also I have to finish my swaps that are due at the end of this month:)

http://community.webshots.com/album/558933275LHmzoY

Sorry Kat, in my hurry I forgot to put 2- 6x3 tags PER POCKET! My fault!!!
Thanks for clarifying..
I hate when I think faster than I type and assume what I wanted to say is written down correctly!

Thanks - love the pictures by the way! I've ironed my bags neatly (I hasten to add I had just finished the real ironing so the iron was still hot, but switched off, and no-one saw me do it:rolleyes1 ) but I've got to wait for my supplies now to make sure I don't use something I've got on these then realise I need it for another swap:rotfl:

Thanks - love the pictures by the way! I've ironed my bags neatly (I hasten to add I had just finished the real ironing so the iron was still hot, but switched off, and no-one saw me do it:rolleyes1 ) but I've got to wait for my supplies now to make sure I don't use something I've got on these then realise I need it for another swap:rotfl:

You guys are ironing your bags???? :rotfl: OK I have to tell you that I am not going that far!!!! OK!!!! You guys are just way too much!!!! :lmao: Your killing me!!!! Ironing bags, I don't even iron my clothes!!!! :rotfl2: Probably should! :rolleyes1 Oh well... I refuse to iron my bags!!!! :laughing:

Mazda, I am glad no-one saw you doing it!!! I would hate to think what would be going through their minds!!! They might just have to put you into the Funny Farm!!!! :crazy2:

I can assure you that I will not be ironing my bags. I think there is an iron somewhere in my house, but I haven't seen it since we moved in 4 years ago and I'm not about to go looking for it. ;)

The cord of my iron was badly chewed by a puppy.....and, it's been 14 years since I've had a puppy!! That tells you how long it's been since I've used the darn thing!!

Don't forget mine had already had a long trip to get to me! I didn't iron them individually, just as a stack of 3 then I gave a good press to the crease. They're now sitting on my stash - that should squash them good:rotfl2:

And it really only was because I had the iron out anyway - I'm not that mad;)

ETA My grandad was head Hall Porter in the Traveller's Club - one of those traditional english gentlemen's clubs, the one's all the spies went to :rolleyes: and one of his duties was to iron the newspapers each day so they were nice and tidy for the members :rotfl:

I guess the least I could do right now is to buy my bags and start sqaushing them for a month or two!! That'll keep my Chicago phone books busy!

RE: Ironing newspapers.......I won't even go there..LOL!!!:lmao:

Not ironing or squishing here. Just going use my bone/folder tool. I like that the book poofs out a bit.

I've got so much poof coming from the embellishments I already purchased, I had to flatten the bags some.
So I promise, you will have poofy albums.

Don't forget mine had already had a long trip to get to me! I didn't iron them individually, just as a stack of 3 then I gave a good press to the crease. They're now sitting on my stash - that should squash them good:rotfl2:

And it really only was because I had the iron out anyway - I'm not that mad;)

ETA My grandad was head Hall Porter in the Traveller's Club - one of those traditional english gentlemen's clubs, the one's all the spies went to :rolleyes: and one of his duties was to iron the newspapers each day so they were nice and tidy for the members :rotfl:

That is a riot!!!!! :lmao:

I guess the least I could do right now is to buy my bags and start sqaushing them for a month or two!! That'll keep my Chicago phone books busy!

RE: Ironing newspapers.......I won't even go there..LOL!!!:lmao:

I always thought Chicago was busy enough!!!! :lmao:

I've just realisneed 20 sheets of bazzill or whatever to do the whole thing and I've used some on the girl/boy swap, so I've got to wait on my box coming from your neck of the woods:sad2: . Or I might just start and add in pages..... NO! Must do Disney surprise as it needs posting first!;)

My stickers have arrived so just waiting on Bazzill

I've never seen a paperbag album:confused3 ...I hope you all post pictures!

I've never seen a paperbag album:confused3 ...I hope you all post pictures!

If you go to my original thread, I have a posting with a link to twopeas and you can see paperbag books there. They give you good ideas of what they are. Also, Katdisney took some great pictures of hers and you can check her pics out in the original thread as well.

Ok. It has been a really rough week (not like yours, though, Maria. ;) ) Glad to hear you are feeling better. But I have, as always, a dumb question...

I took my 3 bags and arranged them as in the directions. I have 3 pockets. But what about the bottom of the bag? Do we just cover that portion with paper? Can you cut the edge to make another pocket? I want to make sure that mine are up to par with everyone else's expectations. :)

My embellishments have arrived - just waiting on the Bazzill. I don't want to start til it gets here as I've ordered loads of bling, and if I don't use it for this I'm not sure where I'll use it :rotfl:

Mickster, are you talking about the side that ends up being the bottom of the bag when it's opened up?
If so, I covered directly over mine..

Each "page" will have two sides. Those sides get covered with paper, cardstock or mixture of both and embellished as you see fit. Three of those pages will have a pocket on the end and three will not. If you want to put pockets on front of those pages, it would be totally cool.

I personally have plans to add two more pocket pages, one will have a flap running vertical and one will have a triangle and both will have multiple smaller tags. I'll be doing this for sure on my Doggie, Mickey & Princess ones. I need to check my embellishments before committing to Pooh & Pixar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter