CLOSED: 300 Points Remaining for Rent: 150 BLT $20pp, 150 SSR $19pp – Travel After Dec 1, 2022 (Dec 22 UY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHank44

Mouseketeer
I have 300 points available for rent, for dates starting Dec 1, 2022 through 11 months from today (currently Apr 3nd). There is a $1pp small reservation fee for reservations < 75 points (my preference is to have as few reservations as possible to use up the points).

0 VGF @ $20pp (0 Dec 22 UY) * VGF all gone

150 SSR @ $19pp (150 Dec 22 UY)

150 BLT @ $20pp (150 Dec 22 UY)

I am an experienced renter, use a contract and accept payment via Paypal.

PM me if you are interested.

*update remaining points

Last edited:
Hi!
Are you able to secure reservations now for the Grand Floridian Resort Studios for 11/18/22 to 11/26/22 (3 studios required). I am having a hard time securing through Davids.
If you are how much would this be?
Thanks again!
Jill

Hi!
Are you able to secure reservations now for the Grand Floridian Resort Studios for 11/18/22 to 11/26/22 (3 studios required). I am having a hard time securing through Davids.
If you are how much would this be?
Thanks again!
Jill
Those book out 11 months ahead of time so there is essentially 0 chance of getting one (let alone three studios). At this point, VGF is booked solid for that week in all room sizes so not an option via DVC. I don't know how many people you have but you might fit in a 2 bedroom (sleep 9) - current available at SSR and OKW.

I have 1400+ points available for rent, good until Dec 1, 2023. There is a $1pp small reservation fee for reservations < 75 points (my preference is to have as few reservations as possible to use up the points).

784 VGF @ $20pp (384 Dec 21 UY bankable to 22, 400 Dec 22 UY)

400 SSR @ $19pp (150 Dec 21 UY bankable to 22, 250 Dec 22 UY)

235 BLT @ $20pp (235 Dec 22 UY)

Is anything available for four people June 20-26?

any studios besides OKW and Saratoga for Sept 24 - Oct 8th. Looking for a 7 day stretch but will take what we can get..thanks

Can you book the new VGF2 resort studios? I'm looking for Jan 3-10, 2023.
I don't think you can book them yet and pretty sure they are just under the regular VGF umbrella so no way of specifically booking it. There are no studios available at VGF for those dates.

any studios besides OKW and Saratoga for Sept 24 - Oct 8th. Looking for a 7 day stretch but will take what we can get..thanks
There are surprisingly 4 nights in a VGF lake view Oct 3-7. You can split stay with SSR/OKW but that looks to be the best option at this point. I'd imagine that VFG will disappear quick (probably came from a cancel) so PM me if you want to snatch it up.

I don't think you can book them yet and pretty sure they are just under the regular VGF umbrella so no way of specifically booking it. There are no studios available at VGF for those dates.
OK thanks! I heard something about having to call for availability at the new resort instead of using the regular portal, so I just figured I would check. Thanks!

I have 1400+ points available for rent, good until Dec 1, 2023. There is a $1pp small reservation fee for reservations < 75 points (my preference is to have as few reservations as possible to use up the points).

784 VGF @ $20pp (384 Dec 21 UY bankable to 22, 400 Dec 22 UY)

400 SSR @ $19pp (150 Dec 21 UY bankable to 22, 250 Dec 22 UY)

235 BLT @ $20pp (235 Dec 22 UY)

Hi. Would you be willing to transfer the 235 BLT points if they are still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter