CLOSED: 1113 DVC Points (Only 261 Points Remaining) for Rent @17 Per Point! (738 SSR and 375 OKW Points)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for May 26-June 1 2024
Riviera studio for 5 - 2 adults , 3 kids age 14,13,10

This is available for 115 DVC Points. If you would like for me to make this reservation, I will need the names, addresses, phone number, and email of all adult guests.

This is available for 115 DVC Points. If you would like for me to make this reservation, I will need the names, addresses, phone number, and email of all adult guests.
Please private message me for a quicker response. The Rivera is available for 115 DVC points on the dates you requested. To assure its availability please book as soon as possible. I will provide you with an e-sign rental agreement and a Disney confirmation number as soon as the reservation is made.

Please private message me for a quicker response. The Rivera is available for 115 DVC points on the dates you requested. To assure its availability please book as soon as possible. I will provide you with an e-sign rental agreement and a Disney confirmation number as soon as the reservation is made.
Please do not share your email on this board. Send it to me in a private message. Disboards prohibits the sharing of emails on the public board.

1113 DVC Points for Rent @17 Per Point! (738 SSR and 375 OKW Points)

These DVC Points can be used at all Disney Resorts

I can make a reservation for you up to eleven months prior to check- in at Old Key West and Sarasota Springs Resorts and up to seven months prior to check-in at all other DVC Resorts.

I have been a member of DVC since 1997 and have had numerous renters over the years. Many have become repeat customers. I provide a written rental agreement which can be electronically signed.

PayPal payment is preferred but I will accept personal checks or money orders.

Please let me know if I can help you plan a magical vacation at the “Happiest Place on Earth”.

Please book as early as possible for preferred availability.
bump

That studio is currently available for 115 DVC Points. If you would like for me to make the reservation for you, I will need the names, addresses, phone numbers, and email of all adult guests and the ages of any children.

It is against the disboards policy to post that information on this public board. Please send it to me in a private message.
Thanks and let me know if you have any further questions. I responded to your questions regarding SSR and Rivera a moment ago.

That studio is currently available for 115 DVC Points. If you would like for me to make the reservation for you, I will need the names, addresses, phone numbers, and email of all adult guests and the ages of any children.

It is against the disboards policy to post that information on this public board. Please send it to me in a private message.
Thanks and let me know if you have any further questions. I responded to your questions regarding SSR and Rivera a moment ago.

Here are the details of the private message system.

The DIS provides a private conversation system (PM) for correspondence between posters. Since email and phone numbers are NOT ALLOWED to be posted on the Rent/Trade board or transmitted by any other means including posting on other DIS forums or Profile Posts, we suggest that posters use this private and secure conversation system to convey such information helpful in rental transactions.

You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum.

Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post. You can see how many posts you have that will count towards 10 by hovering your cursor on your username and check the box at the lower left where it says 'Messages:'. If that number is lower than 10, you still need additional posts.

To contact another poster, click on their username and in the pop-up box, click on ‘Start a Conversation’. To open your ‘Inbox’, hover over ‘Inbox’ to view the recent contents and click on a new conversation to open or click on ‘Start a New Conversation’. Personal information (email, etc.) may be securely conveyed using this conversation system.

EMAILS AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PUBLIC POSTS ON THIS BOARD OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS EXCEPT THE DIS CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM).

I can make a reservation for you up to eleven months prior to check- in at Old Key West and Sarasota Springs Resorts and up to seven months prior to check-in at all other DVC Resorts.

I have been a member of DVC since 1997 and have had numerous renters over the years. Many have become repeat customers. I provide a written rental agreement which can be electronically signed.

Please let me know if I can help you plan a magical vacation at the “Happiest Place on Earth”.

Bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Please book as early as possible to assure that you get the dates you want.

Bump

bump

Make your reservatiion early. This is the best time to book spring and summer vacations. I can make reservations 11 months in advance at OKW and SSR. I can make reservations 7 months in advance at all other Disney Resorts including the Villas at Disneyland Hotel, Grand Californian, Vero Beach, and Hilton Head. I provide an electronic rental agreement and accept Zelle, PayPal, Personal Check or Money Order. Book you magical vacation today.

1113 DVC Points for Rent @17 Per Point! (738 SSR and 375 OKW Points) Update 922 points remaining.

Looking for a studio for Feb 7th-10th for two adults

Resort preference - in order:
Beach Club
Bay Lake Tower
Riviera
Grand Floridian
Boardwalk (preferred)
Old Key West

Thank you for your assistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter