City, Sand, and Savanna - Link to new trip report

Yes, she's outgrown her sister, which Lauren is none-too-happy about. Poppy was calling her "Stretch" and I commented that her legs look like a Barbie doll's -- long and skinny. And she was the pudgy baby of the 3 of them

Well she obviously needed more "room" in her body because she was going to grow into it. My 9 yr old is almost as tall as my 12 year old and she wears the same size shoe as I do. Sigh ...... they grow up so fast.

Dissing from work and for one thing the screen is set on GIANT magnification and we can't get it off, plus it keeps kicking me OFF , So hence I wasn't sure if I was actually subbing or not:confused3:rotfl:So I wood have been first with the Judy sightings so can I have a bonus point ,:confused3:goodvibes;):wave2: Marv isn't around so it will be okay!!:rotfl:

:welcome: Chloe. You can do it! Check the thread first thing in the morning, over lunch, and again in the evening. (Or whenever ;))

Question: the location under your avatar says "small wonder"....are you a Delawarean?

I do leave in Delaware but I'm NOT a Delawarean.;):rotfl2:

I'm here! Going back to read to get caught up.:thumbsup2

I'm up to speed now.

The kids have grown, especially Marlene. That's a great family photo. I can't wait to here the details. I would also like some more background on the other possible titles.

Page 2....
Great family pic! Did you say where Lauren was going to school or is that tmi for a public board??? Glad to be joining in!

I hope I am subbing Glen

I hope you are too, Rosalie! :laughing: :welcome:

Well she obviously needed more "room" in her body because she was going to grow into it. My 9 yr old is almost as tall as my 12 year old and she wears the same size shoe as I do. Sigh ...... they grow up so fast.

Oh yes, I remember when the girls started "borrowing" Judy's shoes. That's one thing guys never do! :rotfl2:

Dissing from work and for one thing the screen is set on GIANT magnification and we can't get it off,

Well hey, the closer you get, the better I look.
eyebrows.gif
:lmao:

plus it keeps kicking me OFF , So hence I wasn't sure if I was actually subbing or not:confused3:rotfl:So I wood have been first with the Judy sightings so can I have a bonus point ,:confused3:goodvibes;):wave2: Marv isn't around so it will be okay!!:rotfl:

You're here, and your excuses are too. :faint: :rotfl2:

I do leave in Delaware but I'm NOT a Delawarean.;):rotfl2:

I'm not one either, but I work in DE.

I'm here! Going back to read to get caught up.:thumbsup2

Yay! :welcome: Vanessa!

brb.gif

I'm up to speed now.

The kids have grown, especially Marlene. That's a great family photo. I can't wait to here the details. I would also like some more background on the other possible titles.

Hmmm, I'm not sure what more to tell you on the titles. We (the over 40 crowd) toured the parks pretty slowly, but we let the kids go off on their own. The Rx one, at the beginning of the trip I had a little ziplock baggie with my prescriptions in it. It was no fun to watch them dwindle and know that as they became fewer so did my days at WDW.

I'm here! Can't wait to read all about it!

Woohoo! :welcome:

Page 2....
Great family pic! Did you say where Lauren was going to school or is that tmi for a public board??? Glad to be joining in!

:welcome: Mary! Thank you.

It may be. I'll PM you.

Looking forward to all the details of your trip!:coffee:

Thank you rdkeim! :welcome:

I'm here! Dropping in a reply before I go back and read. Looking forward to reading along! :goodvibes

Darn you for posting this about 5 minutes after I left the house this afternoon! Can't wait to hear all the details!

Jill in CO

Glenn are you saying I try to earn points I don't deserve !! Me.. the sweet innocent little old lady !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

That's a great intro for your trip report! As everyone else I am amazed at how tall Marlene is. And I can understand that Lauren is not too pleased about it. My little sister knew better how to behave and stopped growing any taller when she was about 4 cm shorter than me! :thumbsup2

I can understand how people were amazed that your parents have been married for 60 years. They truly don't look old enough so that they could have been married for that long.

I'm here! Dropping in a reply before I go back and read. Looking forward to reading along! :goodvibes

:welcome: Rozz! I'm surprised you're not on page 1...you're always watching. :laughing:

Darn you for posting this about 5 minutes after I left the house this afternoon! Can't wait to hear all the details!

Jill in CO

Sorry about that, but you haven't missed much. :welcome: Jill!

Glenn are you saying I try to earn points I don't deserve !! Me.. the sweet innocent little old lady !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh boy, it's started. ;)

Hi Camille! :welcome:

That's a great intro for your trip report!

Thank you Magdalene, and :welcome:

As everyone else I am amazed at how tall Marlene is. And I can understand that Lauren is not too pleased about it. My little sister knew better how to behave and stopped growing any taller when she was about 4 cm shorter than me! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

I can understand how people were amazed that your parents have been married for 60 years. They truly don't look old enough so that they could have been married for that long.

I'll thank you on their behalf. They've enjoyed a great marriage.

I'm here!

Hi shorty, I mean Katharina! :rolleyes2 :) :welcome:

Thank you Dee! :welcome: Since you're solemnly swearing, I will confess that I lurked some on your Universal report, so I'd know what I was getting myself into for our one-day excursion to Islands of Adventure. It was a very informative report, so thanks!

I thought I recognized a familiar shadow there one day!!!

I'm glad to hear you found the report informative. Hope you were able to use some of the tips during your visit.

I'm not one either, but I work in DE.

I didn't realize you were so close. I'm in Kent Co. down near DAFB.Hence the Not a Delawarean comment. Not much going on in Kent CO. but we are right in-between the shopping and the beach :beach:

Curious, I know there are a few DE DISers, has anyone ever put together a DIS meet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter