Cinderella/Belle line to 75% off Memorial Weekend!!

Ok, I am SOOOO upset now! :mad:

I was one of the first ones after this thread was posted to call, and Michelle at the NY store said they would hold a set for me. They wouldn't do the pre-sell, taking my credit card number, but she was supposed to call as soon as the sale started and sell me the set she held for me.

I called this morning, being a little anxious about it. Michelle wasn't in yet, doesn't get in until 1:00, but the woman I talked to said the Cinderella sets were all completely gone, and they did not put ANY sets on hold for ANYONE, and that I could feel free to call back after 1 to talk to Michelle, but they didn't have any left.

If she had just told me they weren't holding any, I would have called some of the other stores! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Now I don't have any!

I started calling some of the other stores, though I know from what everyone said that it was probably a pretty futile effort. I ended up talking to a very nice lady at the Chicago store who, when she heard what happened, said they still had the bracelet and the necklace, but not the tiara. I only want the set if I can get the tiara too. So she said she'd put aside the bracelet and necklace, and that she'd check and do whatever she could to find me a tiara if she possibly could. She said she was pretty sure all the stores were sold out of them, but that she'd see what she could do, which is all I can ask.

What ticks me off even more... all of the pieces - necklace, bracelet, tiara, and earrings, are now on e-bay. They weren't before this sale. I know, because after I saw this thread, I did a search on-line and on e-bay, and nothing came up on e-bay at all.

I really just want to pound someone right now.

Does anyone else ever get really tired of people that say they will do something and then they just don't? It seems like most of the people in the world are that way anymore. At least she could have called back and told me she was wrong, and they weren't holding the items for customers after all, instead of just letting me hang.

Oh - one of the Cinderella tiara's on e-bay... the current bid is $152.50, and the reserve hasn't been met yet!!!

I'm so sorry. That really stinks. I didnt get them either. :( thought DF was getting them as a gift so I didnt call. Sigh. I really hope you can find one somewhere.

I was one of the first ones after this thread was posted to call, and Michelle at the NY store said they would hold a set for me. They wouldn't do the pre-sell, taking my credit card number, but she was supposed to call as soon as the sale started and sell me the set she held for me.

I called this morning, being a little anxious about it. Michelle wasn't in yet, doesn't get in until 1:00, but the woman I talked to said the Cinderella sets were all completely gone, and they did not put ANY sets on hold for ANYONE, and that I could feel free to call back after 1 to talk to Michelle, but they didn't have any left.

If she had just told me they weren't holding any, I would have called some of the other stores! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Now I don't have any!

I started calling some of the other stores, though I know from what everyone said that it was probably a pretty futile effort. I ended up talking to a very nice lady at the Chicago store who, when she heard what happened, said they still had the bracelet and the necklace, but not the tiara. I only want the set if I can get the tiara too. So she said she'd put aside the bracelet and necklace, and that she'd check and do whatever she could to find me a tiara if she possibly could. She said she was pretty sure all the stores were sold out of them, but that she'd see what she could do, which is all I can ask.

What ticks me off even more... all of the pieces - necklace, bracelet, tiara, and earrings, are now on e-bay. They weren't before this sale. I know, because after I saw this thread, I did a search on-line and on e-bay, and nothing came up on e-bay at all.

Does anyone else ever get really tired of people that say they will do something and then they just don't? It seems like most of the people in the world are that way anymore. At least she could have called back and told me she was wrong, and they weren't holding the items for customers after all, instead of just letting me hang.

Michelle was the one who was supposed to put one on hold for me, too. I'm going to call as soon as I get a break.

I wasn't able to find a tiara when I called. I ordered the bracelet and necklace from one store, and then the more I started thinking about it, I've decided that I can always find another tiara that will coordinate with them, and having those 2 pieces will at least give me the Cinderella feel. I'm sorry they didn't do what they said they would though - that's really terrible customer service. I dread seeing how many of these will be on ebay next week when a bunch of us couldn't get them.

I wasn't able to find a tiara when I called. I ordered the bracelet and necklace from one store, and then the more I started thinking about it, I've decided that I can always find another tiara that will coordinate with them, and having those 2 pieces will at least give me the Cinderella feel. I'm sorry they didn't do what they said they would though - that's really terrible customer service. I dread seeing how many of these will be on ebay next week when a bunch of us couldn't get them.

thats what i was thinking....its to bad people bought them up to sell them on ebay when there are brides to be that REALLY wanted them ......this is when ebay stinks!!

I hope you gals get your stuff:thumbsup2

I am soo sorry! Michelle didn't hold *anyone's* and she was way too cheery and blase about it on the phone. I hope you voiced your displeasure to her, as I did. She did not call and does not see anything wrong with promising something and then not doing it. She said she was off yesterday and just found out today that she couldn't hold things. I will be calling back another day to discuss this with their manager. If other stores could do this, there is something wrong going on at the NY store.

Also if anyone on ebay has the name Michelle, don't buy from them, she might be selling the tiaras she was supposed to hold - you never know!

I am soo sorry! Michelle didn't hold *anyone's* and she was way too cheery and blase about it on the phone. I hope you voiced your displeasure to her, as I did. She did not call and does not see anything wrong with promising something and then not doing it. She said she was off yesterday and just found out today that she couldn't hold things. I will be calling back another day to discuss this with their manager. If other stores could do this, there is something wrong going on at the NY store.

Also if anyone on ebay has the name Michelle, don't buy from them, she might be selling the tiaras she was supposed to hold - you never know!

I would definately be calling her manager. It is her responsibility to know whether or not she can hold items, and she shouldn't have promised to do so if she wasn't allowed. I would also be concerned because so many gave her their credit card information. I would be asking the managers where that info went, who saw it, etc..

:( I'm really sorry to hear what happened at the NY store. I would definitely call to complain, she should have checked before promising something.

I would though buy the Cinderella bracelet and choker because they look beautiful and are at a great price. Call the TX store, they were really nice. I ordered the Belle collection items. Best of luck.

Also, grr ebay. It's terrible that people are seeking a profit from these items that brides on a budget *really* wanted.

Thank you so much for posting this info! I called the TX store and they will be ringing up the bracelet, earrings, ring, and necklace for me Friday morning and shipping next week. She said they had 2 bracelets and 2 necklaces (Belle) left. The TX store will be having a "pre-sale" Friday morning. Looking at the items on eBay, they look beautiful! Has anyone found photos of the Belle collection anywhere else?

I really love the collection as well and purchased all the items available. :) The only place I've seen pictures is ebay. The ring isn't listed but it's a huge rose, really beautiful.

I'm so upset about the NY store that others have had a problem with though and greedy ebay people:(

Someone tried to get me one by calling the Chicago store. They said it was held with her credit card, but they sold it. This has just made so many brides sad. Congrats to those of you that got them and I'm sure you will be beatiful in them.:goodvibes

Well, right now, there is an $80 charge on my credit card, but I can't see what it is for. The only thing I have used that particular card for is to do our wedding deposit and order this set.

I ordered it from the Mass. store, I'll be curious to see if I get it.

I ordered the tiara, bracelet, choker and Belle cuff bracelet from the Mass store. I spoke to Paula last week and she told me she would call me May 25, the day of the sale, to tell me the total before she charged my card. She called right at 9am this morning! She was sooo nice and said that she was shipping it Tuesday due to all of the other orders she had to ship and the holdiay weekend.
So sorry to hear about what happened in the NY store. I wish I could have ordered them all to give to you girls!!!!

FYI...I just came from picking up my set at the Mass store, and they still have necklaces and bracelets sitting out in the Cinderella style, plus Belle style necklaces and rings!

DH just called the Ma store and got a necklace for $29.00 plus $7.00 shipping . I am going to put this away for the girls for when they are older. They still have necklaces availble.

DH just called and got for me to put away for the girls when they are older. They only have necklaces left for $29.00 plus $7.00 shipping. I am thrilled! They still have the necklaces left no tiaras, and no bracelets.

I was just called she found a few cindy bracelet at the MA store and they have them at the TX. Hope this help.

I didnt find a tiara anywhere (well, ebay of course!!) I was able to get a cinderella bracelet and necklace for DD (MA store). I was also able to get myself a Belle Cuff (today) !!! I am thrilled. If anyone was able to secure a Cindrella Tiara that they do not want I would love to buy it from them! I see many of them are now on Ebay for $$$$$$. I wish I had been able to get one before they were all purchased. Happy weddings to all who were able to get them.

I had given the CA store my cc info and they were supposed to be shipping me a necklace and bracelet. I just realized that she had said they'd call over the weekend with the exact amount, but I never got a call, and right now there's no charge showing on my cc when I look at my statement online. Anyone else get a call or not get a call from the CA store? I guess I'll wait another hour or two and call there to check myself... :scared:

Ok, incase anyone else was in the same situation, I called a little while ago, they were charged last night and are shipping today. For the cinderella bracelet, necklace and shipping, it was $65. I can't wait to see them!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter