Cinderella/Belle line to 75% off Memorial Weekend!!

livinthedisneydream

Mouseketeer
Just an FYI, I just got off the phone with the most wonderful salesperson at the Swarovski outlet in Texas. I was looking for the Cinderella tiara to complete my set. She told me they were going to be included in the memorial day sale and would be 75% off! That makes the tiara around $36.00!!!!! They also have the bracelet and necklace and also have some of the Belle items as well. I told her I would love to see the Belle items and she is going to try to take pix of them and email them to me. When I get them I will be sure to post them here.

This salesperson was so nice and after we were talking I told her how the outlet info was posted on here. She said she remembers someone (princessdisneybelle?) coming in and asking about the Cinderella collection. I told her how many brides and renewals (like myself!) are looking for the set but could not justify the price. She was so happy to help and glad that these items were going to go to good homes! I told her I'd post and that they'd probably sell out by Friday!

Here are the numbers to the outlet centers ( I called TX but I know other stores still have some of the items too)

512.863.6688 tx
508.384.0600 ma
845.928.4000 ny
630.585.2200 il
760.804.9000 ca

Go get them girls!!:cheer2:
Lisa

Just an FYI, I just got off the phone with the most wonderful salesperson at the Swarovski outlet in Texas. I was looking for the Cinderella tiara to complete my set. She told me they were going to be included in the memorial day sale and would be 75% off! That makes the tiara around $36.00!!!!! They also have the bracelet and necklace and also have some of the Belle items as well. I told her I would love to see the Belle items and she is going to try to take pix of them and email them to me. When I get them I will be sure to post them here.

This salesperson was so nice and after we were talking I told her how the outlet info was posted on here. She said she remembers someone (princessdisneybelle?) coming in and asking about the Cinderella collection. I told her how many brides and renewals (like myself!) are looking for the set but could not justify the price. She was so happy to help and glad that these items were going to go to good homes! I told her I'd post and that they'd probably sell out by Friday!

Here are the numbers to the outlet centers ( I called TX but I know other stores still have some of the items too)

512.863.6688 tx
508.384.0600 ma
845.928.4000 ny
630.585.2200 il
760.804.9000 ca

Go get them girls!!:cheer2:
Lisa

I'm on the market for a tiara....what exactly are these???? Anyone have a pic or a website I can check them out on???

Marywdw, if you look at erinlovesmelvin's planning journal she has great pix of the Cinderella collection. I will post pix of the Belle collection if/when I get them. I personally have the Cinderella necklace and bracelet. They are gorgeous and the pix don't even do them justice! I actually bought the necklace first (after seeing it on happylalagirl) and found the dress around the necklace!!

Do you know when the sale is supposed to start? I need the tiara and necklace!

Ladies you just made my day :love: !! My FI orginally said the set was to much money, but now we can afford it. Im in tears literally, but I have a few questions. As I'm Canadian when is Memorial weekend and with those numbers must I dial a 1 first. Also what are those abbreviations for?

Sorry I feel so ignorant, but I would appreciate this help sooooooo much!

Keeks

Ladies you just made my day :love: !! My FI orginally said the set was to much money, but now we can afford it. Im in tears literally, but I have a few questions. As I'm Canadian when is Memorial weekend and with those numbers must I dial a 1 first. Also what are those abbreviations for?

Sorry I feel so ignorant, but I would appreciate this help sooooooo much!

Keeks

Hi! Memorial Day Weekend is May 26-27 (sale might start on Friday, May 25), and yes, you need to dial a 1.

The abbreviations are for states: CA = California, TX = Texas, MA = Massachusetts, NY = New York, IL = Illinois.
Happy shopping! :cheer2:

I was the one who asked about this tiara!!!!princess:

I am sooo excited! I just called the one near me and they are holding it for me! The girl said she's not sure it's part of the sale because it's not on the list, but there's a good possibility it will be and she told me to call the Friday before to check and then I can come out or they'll send it to me.

Somewhere, under a desk, in a Swarovski outlet, is *MY* Cinderella tiara!!!!!!! Yes, I could cry!

You have the best karma ever for sharing this with us!!!!!! You have made my day - now and when I get married! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I want to say they said the sale would start on the 25th. They are holding my tiara and earrings (not Cinderella, but she said they would match) along with all my charge send info until the 25th. I hope everyone who is looking for one finds what they need. It is an amazing set and this would be an incredible price. Always glad to help share the magic!:wizard: Lisa

So I just called the Texas store after the Illionois store and talked to Tracey and I'm going to be shipped the Tiara, Bracelet and Necklace. Im so happy I could die. I mentioned the DisBoards and the woman laughed and said " I didn't think she would actually tell them, we have had a ton of calls from brides wanting the set out of nowhere!"

Thank you so much ladies!!!! I will definately think of you on my wedding day. I will be disneymooning on Oct 4/08 to the the 12th, so look for the happiest newlywed ever! Your pixie dust made my dream come true.:woohoo:

The NY store is holding a Cinderella set for me. No earrings, but the Chicago store didn't have earrings either, and the woman at the NY store said the earrings are very hard to come by. Michelle at the NY store was very nice, said she'd hold a set and call me the day the sale started to let me know if they were on sale or not!

:cool1:

Yes, Tracy is who I spoke with. She was great! Now, hopefully, she will send the pix of the Belle line so we can all see those as well.

I am so happy to hear that you all are finding them. I sure would've hated for us to have to start a "cinderella swap" thread like they do with the mini fridges!!:rotfl:

The NY store is holding a Cinderella set for me. No earrings, but the Chicago store didn't have earrings either, and the woman at the NY store said the earrings are very hard to come by. Michelle at the NY store was very nice, said she'd hold a set and call me the day the sale started to let me know if they were on sale or not!

:cool1:

Ahh, I talked to Michelle, too! I really hope they're on sale. Maybe we can have a Texas employee call and verify that they should be on sale! :)

I don't know the total for each piece but I believe the tiara was originally $300, marked down currently to $150 and then it will be 75% off of that so $37.50. I recently bought the bracelet (before I knew of the sale of course) and it was $200 originally and I paid $100 so it would be $25. The necklace was in between the bracelet and tiara price if I'm not mistaken. Basically, you should be able to get the tiara, necklace, and bracelet w/shipping for around $125 I'm guessing. Quite a fantastic bargain!

So does anyone know if you have to purchase the set AT the outlet stores or if you can call and purchase them over the phone?? :confused3

I called the Massachusetts outlet today and the super sweet saleswoman put the Cinderella choker and bracelet aside for me, took my credit card number and next Friday, the 25th, will charge my card for both and then ship them to me!

Yay! They will be sooo inexpensive with the 75% off sale. The choker was originally $117.50 and will be like $29 something, and the bracelet was $100 originally and will be like $25! I cannot do a tiara, I have super short hair, and I'll look dorky, BUT...the MA store does have it, so if you want it, get on the phone and order it! They'll hold it until the sale and then ship it out!

What would we do without this board???

The direct phone numbers to the stores are:

MA (508) 384-056

CA (760) 438-8422

IL (630) 499-9569

NY (845) 928-1003

TX (512) 864-0375

If you go to the chelsea premium outlet website and do a store listing, you'll find the direct phone numbers.

Good Luck, I hope everyone gets one! I'll be wearing my bracelet even after the wedding...

Or, I'll let anyone borrow both if your wedding is after mine (Aug '08)!!

YAY!!!! I just called the TX store and they did the same thing!! They took my # and said next Friday they would ring up the tiara and the bracelet, (as my DW did not want the choker,) and ship it out the following Tuesday!!! My DW is SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! She can't stop smiling!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter