Chunkymonkey & Chubbyhubby's Year of Disney PTR! NEW 12/27 THE END and New TR Link!

It's only and hour and we do 2 rides then it's crowded again. :rotfl:
I do love nighttime EMHs though!

Yeah this is sort of my reasoning too...I think I will skip morning EMH for the most part. And this time my DD is finally old enough to try to stay up for the night time ones, as long as we don't have to get up too early next day.

OK I will put notes on my spreadsheet about possible DisMeets :) And of course closer to the date we can exchange cell #'s so that we can text where we are at the time and make it easier...I don't do the DIS on my phone...I just find it way too painful (so I just do it at work and home lol) but I will probably have my laptop in the room lol

Resort hopping would be fun too...love WL! We stayed there once but just for a couple nights...not nearly long enough!

Thanks! I have heard about that! But does it have to be really local? Because where I live in NJ is just a bunch of malls and restaurants and more strip malls. No local raw honey unless I travel a good distance away.
Go to a health food store. They usually always have "local enough" raw honey.

Haha that's so funny, maybe you, me, and @cinderkelly were there at the same time and didn't know itparty:
Maybe so!! LOL

What, no! So it's just Russel?
Yep. :(

I'll have to show a a picture of the one I got to "test" out in Epcot, you know for research purposes. :rolleyes1
Of course you did! :)

Let's hope it's magical enough that they will return for more!
I am sure they will!

Yeah good idea. But I do know Chunkysis is shaping everyone up to be pp picture pros like her.
:thumbsup2

Boy have I been behind!

For your first trip, I would say that I have stuff on my TR that could help you out (kiosks etc) but I'll be lucky if I get that far before your August trip!

Reading all you plans makes me so envious since I don't have a WDW trip in the works. You're quite organized there, and only Disney planners understand that a spreadsheet is the only way to plan a WDW trip!

The thing that I think I am most happy about learning is that you can get the bananas Foster bread pudding in the Tambu lounge! When I finally get back there, I am treating myself to that!

Wow, so I just caught up on all of this PTR action and my head is now spinning with all the trip plans. :faint: That's awesome, though - you have to pull out all the trips you can in a Year of Disney. :thumbsup2 I also think it's awesome that you and Tracy are meeting up for dinner! :goodvibes

We could be :rotfl: I have a Stitch tank top that has pink flowers all over it, and a bow that says Ohana. I also have a Lilo and Stitch print dress but I'm saving that for next time I think.

I have a Stitch dress and my sister has a lilo dress. We're planning to wear those. As long as I don't gain any weight from all the trips before. lol.

Yeah this is sort of my reasoning too...I think I will skip morning EMH for the most part. And this time my DD is finally old enough to try to stay up for the night time ones, as long as we don't have to get up too early next day.

Yup good plan :)

OK I will put notes on my spreadsheet about possible DisMeets :) And of course closer to the date we can exchange cell #'s so that we can text where we are at the time and make it easier...I don't do the DIS on my phone...I just find it way too painful (so I just do it at work and home lol) but I will probably have my laptop in the room lol

Yup...you can also FB Messenger me so you don't have to use cellular. That's if WDW's Wifi is working.

Resort hopping would be fun too...love WL! We stayed there once but just for a couple nights...not nearly long enough!

I'm trying to do my "stay at every deluxe resort on property" thing, and Wilderness Lodge has escaped me...

Go to a health food store. They usually always have "local enough" raw honey.

Ok Gotcha!

Oh that's too bad. I liked them both together!

Boy have I been behind!
For your first trip, I would say that I have stuff on my TR that could help you out (kiosks etc) but I'll be lucky if I get that far before your August trip!

Haha Looking forward to it!

Reading all you plans makes me so envious since I don't have a WDW trip in the works. You're quite organized there, and only Disney planners understand that a spreadsheet is the only way to plan a WDW trip!

Yeah, especially the big trips, the smaller trips with just DH and myself I don't do a full spreadsheet as we usually just use the app, but I do make a very short list day by day just to jot down any park hopping plans and dismeets.

The thing that I think I am most happy about learning is that you can get the bananas Foster bread pudding in the Tambu lounge! When I finally get back there, I am treating myself to that!

Yes! This was the best news ever. My sisters are really excited. I'm not even sure I need to book 'Ohana anymore since they really just like dessert.

Wow, so I just caught up on all of this PTR action and my head is now spinning with all the trip plans. :faint: That's awesome, though - you have to pull out all the trips you can in a Year of Disney. :thumbsup2 I also think it's awesome that you and Tracy are meeting up for dinner! :goodvibes

Ha MY head is spinning too! It's gonna be crazy in August. I think the heat will really but a damper in my plans. I can just see people not want to park hop or go anywhere when its' 95 degrees and 98% humidity. Oh wait, that's next week's weather at WDW. :faint: Can't wait to see what August brings. LOL.

Yeah, especially the big trips, the smaller trips with just DH and myself I don't do a full spreadsheet as we usually just use the app, but I do make a very short list day by day just to jot down any park hopping plans and dismeets.

I have adapted my spreadsheet to all planning, even non Disney trips, even driving up to my parents house in the bay area! It sounds like mine are a little less detailed, but they work for plans and such.

Yes! This was the best news ever. My sisters are really excited. I'm not even sure I need to book 'Ohana anymore since they really just like dessert.

I do like the salad, apps, and meats, but it's a lot and maybe for out next trip just a celebratory round of bread pudding will be perfect for getting out of the old house.

I have adapted my spreadsheet to all planning, even non Disney trips, even driving up to my parents house in the bay area! It sounds like mine are a little less detailed, but they work for plans and such.

good idea!

I do like the salad, apps, and meats, but it's a lot and maybe for out next trip just a celebratory round of bread pudding will be perfect for getting out of the old house.

I enjoy the dinner but it is a lot of food and definitely enjoy the dessert the most. So cool that Tambu now offers it separately.
Going to 'Ohana in exactly 6 days - so excited!

Hi :wave2: Just started reading this PTR and have to comment now. It will take days if not weeks for me to get through this. :rotfl: But looking forward to it.

I'm also running/walking my first 5k ever so all of you Run Disney vets please let me know how the hell I am going to survive (I'm a non-runner).
LOL

I can't forget our wonderful experience at Victoria and Albert's.
We loved V&A

Animal Kingdom Lodge - to preview the new Pandora World of Avatar section of AK.
We stayed AKL Savanna view loved it. What is this preview exactly? Are they opening the land to let folks walk through before the rides officially open May 27'th?

Sound like you have an awesome party: year and a half planned looking forward to reading all of your reports.

Hi :wave2: Just started reading this PTR and have to comment now. It will take days if not weeks for me to get through this. :rotfl: But looking forward to it.

Hi there! :wave2:
You don't actually need to go through the whole thing, lol, I lot of it is just me rambling and posting about indecisiveness. Just know that I'll be back in WDW in exactly 3 days, yay!

We loved V&A

OMG I loved it too...I have a real penchant for fine dining, unfortunately for DH's wallet. Hahaha. Hoping to go back there on November 1st which is our 9 year anniversary.

We stayed AKL Savanna view loved it. What is this preview exactly? Are they opening the land to let folks walk through before the rides officially open May 27'th?

Yup it's a preview for DVC and Annual Passholders. It's a 2 hour window we get to experience it, so I think we get to do the 2 new rides, and walk around a bit and there will also be food for sale and some merchandise.

Sound like you have an awesome party: year and a half planned looking forward to reading all of your reports.

Thank you!! I am really indulging myself this year. I hope I don't get too spoiled!

If the Avatar thing is anything like the RSR preview, once you're in you're in. They don't ask you to leave. But once you do you can't go back. Perhaps you can enjoy it for longer....

If the Avatar thing is anything like the RSR preview, once you're in you're in. They don't ask you to leave. But once you do you can't go back. Perhaps you can enjoy it for longer....

Hmm, perhaps! Since we're the last preview of the day, maybe more so for us than the previous time slots. Although we want to race out of there and head on over to MK to watch Happily Ever After again!

PTR Update: We Leave Tomorrow!

So vacation for Annual Pass Trip #3 from May 2-7th officially starts at 5pm tomorrow when we get out of work! My dad is coming to pick us up from home in the morning and send us to work so that he'll have the luggage in the car when he comes back to pick us up. I work in NJ so my dad drops us off at my workplace, and Steve works in NYC so he will take a short Path train ride into the city. Come 5pm tomorrow we'll be on our way to Newark airport!

I have a little secret...I upgraded our flights to first class! :thumbsup2
I never ever upgrade our flights! :eek:
It was actually really inexpensive to do so. I think United may be feeling some backlash from all the bad press they got with the incident of the doctor being dragged off the plane...anyways, it was very disappointing to hear about that about United but since I already booked our flights we had no choice but to fly them. And they discounted the upgrades to first class so I just bought them because not sure if I will have the opportunity in the future.

I am about 90% packed as of right now. Just some last minute stuff and makeup/toiletries to be put in the luggage tomorrow morning. I actually packed starting last Thursday so I kinda forgot exactly what I brought. Haha. I actually had to start packing early because I had some special visitors over the weekend...

@YukiPhnx and her husband, Andrew, came down from Toronto and spent the night with us! They were in NYC to attend an anime event, and so we picked them up and had dinner at one of my favorite Korean BBQ places in NJ. We spent the rest of the night shopping in the Disney outlet, and playing board games at our house. The next morning we dropped them off so they could board their bus back to Toronto. It was a short but sweet visit and we had a fun time!

This is Kang Ho Dong BaekJong which is a very popular Korean BBQ restaurant. There are a few of them in the US, mostly in NY and California. It was really warm this past Saturday which is why we're wearing summery clothes! It hit 88 degrees!

2XxLXFWdHGVEXidNkl64jTkkofIWGdag-1aG91E80ndIpgJk8MubmTHTC5be10KK-HNtAHRobGmI04ugbFm3GicsTTZsmirfigadDpyuc6to_GQ3E-LDRan-YcfarhJh_Cj39U3N0U6IqzGj4FBiyPNRZZl5EIr2P-iUwK6WA3tij08Nf4ZDbVruMPzp5YZRDnx1tAf5PQqsH9nleYAgUtFqJPUXvjTm-f0YeelUMzUnoeq00h2WYPfBfslyAm23mgYDPA9I7GgadsU_Fr43j4OPKj7lMEm94XQ_YN3RH-kBZRCfVKP6s3w9h2j1QM_F4JQJHhVRqEPuCq4uj2i6Tltz0sSaceHfs2AyFwnr1UWW5gwCyNgwjGAUFPzjQBXl2QKtp4eIuhugDYjqN_Lol8G_6wna5gtuBaXyIpIrAxfPW1JQOQ07WvlFNKFAxhuTqIwyrSrQTJuVbH2j-f8UrsQXZLYzjvQfEILURZnUP8bX217MjQGGv5dk3t62bseZIecfGwXXKw03egI5C7hOROcT5XWtW9pH3gpt4gq0Es79-tMsCg35pZaErTUBhGEg_ZRTojCpnlG1L24Jqu4-iEt8izSAGMyJe87IyiNsocDDMp1BEsF1c_tkmz2Rnn2ywUEPlZla1bftyQkAPqSSox9ZO7_AZdQ--MuhiKG8JT0=w479-h638-no
r0i3EUcAefQ5xGZr8sVaGs5bXaz-ZPAfPnBo0wAxs92yNj32BUCezZiaWRcpOU1zBz5W21-Han8uwPl3TwOVcayOmuZmok5eDMtSlbdHUDCwGiLH-uBLAib7jyFLPIOVZQaotuzQEwbJlncJe9OuqJRD2oSDo7ax7YbahIzZy4U6iEQbAsrF1QfSDgSpehan8zUie_613O-LSS043V4ptsY0C6uQp_UFA1svhBwx9fXH7JWcy-3REgaqHwUrJrhIn3Tq2k66x4dMGXXqAORwQPhCTvDq1yon6wMBJ3js12TZWQH99VmQYpkYEJzFtMimwrNlghXTtoePbNz2exWmtXXJLtYKctJQ8JLqGmygBFLQ6gJA03esJMSukA53EPDTQcMWPTJMrYyN-5xEMKqfAJ2Bog4X3bU8Z5jYaxqV8U9gzUOjydariDRIOYx_U_ewnTIA32MXiv5tRGwP8zeKzmEhSRpTfT6h1MuDwq8MLdGllB8cmrsbC0LxSvmf7DDEXRRcg0LGA9plA8X-ZwMrG2R0bjp0pwTMXUZRG__5OOx9QJkSWu1utMI_TQ0Xv75pMcyDa2ibvBGfS_V6EHaUMX1-nMXB3XPQcr1leYb5DQ7R03jnNi41vbVu4jQJVTz4InMhg1OesVXh6UjV7irchE1zs3qeJ6-nbHYIJi2SAAw=w479-h638-no

In Korean BBQ, you grill meats at the table and they give you a bunch of sides. Lots of spicy stuff, and kimchi.

R6dD7Hd-LGDIbk5B3i-sHmRR5-M2GoDlg73JEVehkaKcbebohwF2mQPjzyCTHbEEsDE0gq7OudjkH1ZZWFpmIe_U2PHDf3y0qhF5nZ05vx6PYu_ISyzQl514kz2FCDcyanWQRi5a-dwJy58U1HwaGC6xJL0wFidu3hhhU2NTwX9Hff3m_wfOE6gdZVFOqIHbogfLK0IKO_KOJXUwD8-iEmDE0J9CGDj0CymN9YoTgzdXXMc4ysygu4qT5_Q2Ts5mhrABa_nloXd_8xLgQFeUJX7c1smCR2Y46q4ztLwj8PrVxhpLZqJE-epdRwqCxiMpdv8g8cwMjYS8_7mE__vkw_mUiwYawju3w8SenzPWTqgUoF7CSar0rq7ny_NeIbq-r3JqfC3NJGf2CEdjXHfY6AkB-BtlDgFG0YNkEnmjKifF2ywiBNhbthAQ59tWwd0mDNz3thlTqPA_9KrPGmu4mUiTY2pTv3MXEY8lmFUjuq_TfmkOEIwa7NWd43xYdFmxAq4swfuc8fYrXgNwSw0ezl8LpSwXP46k583M-WhY8eyBsfxyGxNKhu0SbK8BJS2fmRXSbrbAuDS7tqOyeK0_V3jFcmmnUqyhUfJyWa4u7cGW3Z6lF2nLV6KLkcHb5URtG5XC2HeE09ny1CSlyJaR-4DNw6o671AbOEetssmQpFU=w851-h638-no

The best part is the delicious meats! We had ribeye cut 2 ways and short ribs. It was delicious!

5SL21kjRMQDkFrtA-OkZTblQdJgV_DhlOeGMD3T1FLXd3fCOcw0TZnTtrIOZLGE8J4WXwi_AXyr366K_Vtu0cS-eJD9sQsN3jUQsD7EaSvee8HNbv64KAqQKHq7aibHbhng0zi0Msc43h3qSM3EtTSA_uzYjbOGM4oAptMHby5RAF6d0hFYkJo4ICUnfPkQNySJ5k_A9InN_rHBJfwHxvikfzjdaeC1ENNhHh3Sz-BCVAAPVJKmomZJCvZdBogsTKcwBEA38mhSZCedmUQWlGbtLez_NhY793f2Bp4Ad5bwnfJYk3P5UaA-2_vsDJ3_m1XcWYDpMqprCGDUcGazQXZ7xpNC5dc3PyuEL0nGn1bj2zvz2xoqDLquD7FxUz9Qowf8dPvPNr0E4PmVBAVJgQf9Yaw-qJiZZnR1Z74h_iROxd6s0C1ffQGE5maBPVM8tSu4eavpLsZYEyoqtuCbH8Zp0q4xGaqMBVF2nwOhicZoEkNYa4B_t9GT3QuONkVBK1CxfMOtJDfCed7oQLg2B17joU-reeY5BlFB96l5z948k2VWdQnPGPtkp2C1zTsqnffJlrAv9UaDgj7PklmlEiiu0de90k02v72bOeO4VCrTDbOWH9HA1Dzs6AbObnSxeLHdLpPO_MNiFyBDfw52sFPeT60OZ-LLGbeQICwjT4C0=w851-h638-no

Here's us outside the restaurant. Check out Yuki's awesome Minnie bow tattoo on her shoulder!

C-sLhoBMyo22m7qMqeiiE52eLYWdYx-D_ZkIv6a09pDsw2gunOK2u9Y7lwunethvgi3ZcyfCiYOYP_5dHwlaB2R30h6w1wrNOb6bAplDdJ4BLaKSWzmfL1ezdGw0x7EtxnZ4gV6t3cZPC7teERTb7vNqiT7XXIDONZSZEge-T9lWjwXj6SuHnys60qAFgbXcoGXJ8h2Cm9996VKzPRT0F_9HkHWJmFXuIt1YTe_TOMtGUxYpVJBa052o4xQ_2KJa1b-0aDjwSc3hlRYhlh_aXmfWt8DHakomHFyYVgm0UU-zRD2sCpofRcjkUSIv8D4v-8Jr2XJcwzW1hn3S3DbG7e4rKUrUN3TmEF-rCpjH_PgLSJC-azARAkO9Zu9fgdgvqzGJseV4Ij04zZm0W-5ZivLU28dyXb_BmmTlekGG37TEOu53_ihvU0rvtdYi8xvPhSwWipM94VcAVIYb7wStoaDr7X3jwWkNScfPCYoQ9hyL1a2gY1NferVgIwI7obEloHv1Ex9bxPVOV7ojyt7BO6FxykGknxvA_1U1EigKnVVpo3Q8WH06OftSAJu3z8Hv-iGi4b9dfAFxLsHbQhHhcnqH3g4f0208xx2_PiyUYN-OTnXJySy9DgkCXUZ_32LFxZyUdEY5rxqXDguodbkr4R9XhhhatddplxeTzzlDIvw=w851-h638-no

Dropping them off at the bus stop the next day. It got colder overnight so sadly no more shorts and flip flops. It did however, get warm again today.

3cYMXgVIIGM74YQC0YcEGMxFbfyzr46Wus14UdGc52w9lw2zu8SLO0s-bwixsUnSXLaPt9UZDFoUQ7LkO6obLUYFRvs2OfxhwUYL7tEn-U_xj6tp4lw2RwykFxvye_TaMArbqeJtIR_NL6Dym11qTgpHI3YU7GrNOz78hV7pmhsldyuLVVYHwQheISUwzQ_Anm1z0QwkSD9UMcs73SCuIakQQgXOSjB89AAd1AzLcUF9eO2aiTshvxPs9LGmSs4qPYZpcQ2wnaXSCr5CMvXAF_U1rstbH_TrYaCU3ATcMmzAoHD4a0uHeWwmEMee9xkjcPC7Y0HNifoJ5UU4uLzsU9eCU--5AFANUdVspEELTZUUpgukFtbbl3L6KG77jb7tft6DUnLsDZ7G-sX5znsvOIOiPGt5cBuVQh3fljWXxdVG2SG10I3T1T7l2Xc3FVLBFVdZ8O8bQl1wOmmixzbvZQ_LQpr4UNqz8qhjkkeqOKabmp287Rvhjbmbq4dIcvNlFqUdUhPJU6jswrMRx9PHNaIGZEUF5vi_BG7xFzNsKc95EIunZpKoY6d8smcCm_pAqKWw8VZNmjIq4QZbyhQPPyf0C0nce8Nwklev0sAWpovtxUJkx1_mda2NUQ6zamnwYVtA1qEIMjSNdWxotGv6knfa0cL57ZOKpMoB_e5seZE=w834-h639-no

Hope to meet up some time again, maybe even at Disney!

So here's our final plans for this upcoming trip:

Tuesday May 2nd -
8:35pm flight arriving late at night at MCO, spending the night at the Hyatt Regency MCO again.

Wenesday May 3rd -
Take ME in the morning and get to our resort, the Boardwalk Villas! I rented points for a garden/pool-view studio. Our first time here!
We will drop off our stuff if our room is not ready and walk to Epcot.
I changed up some of the FP times:
10am Spaceship Earth
We'll probably grab some food when the food kiosks open up and experience Flower and Garden!
12:50pm Test Track
1:50pm Character Spot
I was thinking of getting Express Bus passes for the whole week. If we do we'll test it out and take the bus to MK, maybe do some pictures in front of the Castle. I really want to meet Gaston too! Hope it can happen today before our
4pm early dinner at 'Ohana! I imagine being completely stuffed after...:)
After dinner we'll probably walk around the Poly some more and then head to MK. There's EMH until 12am and we definitely want to catch Wishes...probably the last time we'll be able to view this show! Also a DISMeet with Karilynn (@Malia78) - looking forward to meeting you at MK!

Thursday May the 4th -

It's May the Fourth so we're donning some Star Wars gear and heading to DHS!
9:20am Star Tours
10:40am Toy Story

Lunch 12:40 at Sci Fi
2:45pm Indiana Jones - not sure if we will watch it since I think this will be a nice time for a swim.
So we will probably head back to the Boardwalk and have some pool time for a bit.
Afterwards I was thinking of heading back to Epcot and walking around WS for dinner, probably at the food kiosks or some quick service then head back to DHS to watch the Star Wars Fireworks to close out May the Fourth!
I've also wanted to try the bar called Abracadabra at the Boardwalk, maybe before dinner or after the fireworks.

Friday May 5th -
We have an early breakfast at Cape May Cafe - 7:45am
Then we'll walk back to Epcot. We're spending a lot of time at Epcot on this trip just to take advantage of Flower and Garden.
9:30am - Character Spot
10:30am Soarin'
11:30am LWTL

We'll probably grab some food kiosks for lunch. Then we'll head to Disney Springs!
We're doing something different this trip...we're spending the afternoon watching a movie! We'll be at the AMC theaters watching Guardians of the Galaxy. After the movie, we'll have maybe an hour and a half to kill before our dinner at Homecoming. Looking forward to more gluttony!
Then we will bus it back to Epcot to watch Illuminations and then head back to the Boardwalk after. I'm gonna miss staying so close to Epcot!

Saturday May 6th -
We get to sleep in a bit before our breakfast right in our resort, the Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast at Al Forno! Our breakfast is at 9:15am. So excited about this new breakfast. I am pretty sure I'm wearing an Ariel outfit and DH will wear something Prince Eric inspired. I also have some Tangled clothes but the Little Mermaid outfits are just more coordinated.
We'll then head to MK!
I changed up our FPs here too:
10:45am Haunted Mansion
11:55am 7DMT
12:55pm BTMRR

Right after BTMRR we'll hop over to AK...then we have...
2:15pm ADRs at Tiffins! I switched over from dinner to lunch. I decided I liked the lunch menu better as they have that Pick 2 for 28 dollar options. I thought this would be a good way to try smaller portions of everything so maybe we can order more food! W
The evening is open...DH may meet up with a friend and I may return to MK to watch Wishes again or catch Fantasmic since I haven't seen that show since December and I'm kinda itching to watch it again. But I know Fantasmic! will be there on our next trip and Wishes won't so this may be my last last chance to see it one final time. :sad1:

Sunday May 7th -

We'll pack up and check out of the Boardwalk and check into our flight.
Then we'll head to Epcot!
I don't have any meals planned for today. We may make something on the fly, I think it depends on how much we like the food kiosks at Flower and Garden this year. If we don't feel like going back to any of them then we'll see.
11:30am Character Spot
12:30pm LWTL
1:45pm Frozen Ever After
At some point today we'll have a DISMeet with @Raeven and Josh!
We will probably have until 2:45pm at Epcot. Our flight leaves at 5:45pm and ME usually comes maybe 2.5 hours before, so I'm assuming that is the time we have to leave Epcot to make our bus. :sad:

OK...gotta get to sleep now to make it to work early so I can leave early! :surfweb:

SEE YOU ALL REAL SOON!!

:jumping1::jumping1:

OMG I loved it too...I have a real penchant for fine dining, unfortunately for DH's wallet. Hahaha. Hoping to go back there on November 1st which is our 9 year anniversary.
Hope you can make it back for your anniversary.

Yup it's a preview for DVC and Annual Passholders. It's a 2 hour window we get to experience it, so I think we get to do the 2 new rides, and walk around a bit and there will also be food for sale and some merchandise.
Awesomeness

I haven't had the chance to catch up on this PTR yet, but just popping in to say "Bon voyage!" and I hope you have an amazing trip (starting today!)

I just came across your PTR and I'm really excited to read your trip report when you get back! You're staying in the hotel I'm staying at and going to a bunch of the restaurants I'm going to so I can't wait to see what you have to say about them. Have a great time!

Your plans look fantastic and of course I'm jealous ....but at least we both have another trip in August lol. And that way you don't have to be depressed when you get home lol

@YukiPhnx and her husband, Andrew, came down from Toronto and spent the night with us!

How awesome!!! Do they live downtown in Toronto?? I'd love to know another Dis loving family here lol

10:45am Haunted Mansion

I am a bit surprised by this...is it just because you expect this week to be super busy? Would you need to FP HM at that time do you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter