Christmas - Game

Wanted to help him out, so they got him a job down at the smelting plant and some part time work as a furnace repairman.

"I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus..."

Wanted to help him out, so they got him a job down at the smelting plant and some part time work as a furnace repairman.

"I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus..."

yeah right, and I spose you also saw daddy kissing Jessica Rabbit. Bubba I don't know what yer drinking but I'd sure keep an eye on what they put in your sippy cup.

And then to my surprise there came a noise screaming down the fireplace as a huge burst of smoke and black dust cleared, ............

yeah right, and I spose you also saw daddy kissing Jessica Rabbit. Bubba I don't know what yer drinking but I'd sure keep an eye on what they put in your sippy cup.

And then to my surprise there came a noise screaming down the fireplace as a huge burst of smoke and black dust cleared, ............

I suddenly realized that maybe coating the inside of the chimney with Crisco probably wasn't such a good idea with Santa on his way.

"Can I get you anything Eddie? Another cup of eggnog, take you out into the middle of nowhere and..."

I suddenly realized that maybe coating the inside of the chimney with Crisco probably wasn't such a good idea with Santa on his way.

"Can I get you anything Eddie? Another cup of eggnog, take you out into the middle of nowhere and..."

And see if you can actually find your way back to your campsite in the pitch dark. You know, since there aren't that many decorations to light the way.

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of.....

And see if you can actually find your way back to your campsite in the pitch dark. You know, since there aren't that many decorations to light the way.

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of.....

Absolute shopping chaos. ESPN should air Black Friday deals races, it's like rollerderby minus the ball and skates. During one Youtube clip I could swear I saw Frank give the old "finger to the eyes" trick in order to get a Snoopy Reel and a bag of stink bait. Why, I bet even Snowmedic has dead legged a person or two in order to grab that $.99 crockpot to put in his camper.

"The decorations at Fort Wilderness are..."

"The decorations at Fort Wilderness are..."

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

(hey, it's my answer, I can answer anyway I want)

I was at the Fort on Christmas Eve and to what do my wondrous eyes appeared.....

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

(hey, it's my answer, I can answer anyway I want)

I was at the Fort on Christmas Eve and to what do my wondrous eyes appeared.....

It was the 4th spirit of Christmas! That's right! The ghost of the Lawn Mower Tree came to me in my dreams and told me to change my "less than desirable" ways, otherwise I was doomed to an eternity of squirrels running all over me and golf carts running into my legs.

I swear it's true!

"During the Christmas golf cart parade at Fort Wilderness..."

It snowed 3 inches.

pa rum pum pum pum.......................

Enter the guitar solo that involves a lot of squelch, headbanging, and a smashed amplifier at the end...

"Now how many of you out there would like to hear a little Christmas jingle?"

Enter the guitar solo that involves a lot of squelch, headbanging, and a smashed amplifier at the end...

"Now how many of you out there would like to hear a little Christmas jingle?"

Christmas jingle, that's what I hear after shopping at the mall, because all of my folding money is gone and all I have left is a pocket of change. :rotfl2:

Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year - and yet, for all that,...

Christmas jingle, that's what I hear after shopping at the mall, because all of my folding money is gone and all I have left is a pocket of change. :rotfl2:

Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year - and yet, for all that,...

I still can't believe that BLACK FRIDAY exist. :scared1:

I'll be home for Christmas if ..............

Born 2 Fish said:
I still can't believe that BLACK FRIDAY exist. :scared1:

I'll be home for Christmas if ..............

Unless I end up drowning or in jail because I tried to swim over to Discovery Island and put up some decorations.

"Dad, did you bring a saw?"

Sent from my Desire HD using DISBoards

2goofycampers said:
Shhhh, We are in the Ocala National Forest.

Grandma Got Run Over By A..............

Pack of Fort Wilderness squirrels. Apparently they were making a quick getaway from their latest plunder of a campsite, and she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Doctors say her physical injuries should heal by Christmas, but the psychological scars could last months.

"Chestnuts roasting..."

Born 2 Fish said:
WhaaA !?!? Ohhh, you said Chestnuts,,never mind.

Ain't nutt'n better than a good ol green Christmas at the Fort cept maybe for........

A free good ol green Christmas at the Fort. Or perhaps for a change the squirrels could bring me some food? I mean, I'm nuts anyway...

"What's that sound? Do you hear it? It's a funny squeaky sound..."

A free good ol green Christmas at the Fort. Or perhaps for a change the squirrels could bring me some food? I mean, I'm nuts anyway...

"What's that sound? Do you hear it? It's a funny squeaky sound..."

:confused3 I sure hope it's a squirrel and not that insane Christmas monkey inna red suit !

:santa: Please have snow and mistletoe and presents under the tree,,
Christmas Eve will find me....

Born 2 Fish said:
:confused3 I sure hope it's a squirrel and not that insane Christmas monkey inna red suit !

:santa: Please have snow and mistletoe and presents under the tree,,
Christmas Eve will find me....

Doing my customary last minute shopping list that I should have done weeks ago.

"You know that old Grinch, he thought up a lie, and he thought it up quick:"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter