Christmas Day…after hours

Wouldn't this theme park question be more appropriate on the Theme Park Board?

This is the Camping Forum at WDW. What is your camping question? Maybe you want to stay in a camper/rv at Christmas?

Bama Ed

PS - the mods may want to move this question to an appropriate forum ....

Wouldn't this theme park question be more appropriate on the Theme Park Board?

This is the Camping Forum at WDW. What is your camping question? Maybe you want to stay in a camper/rv at Christmas?

Bama Ed

PS - the mods may want to move this question to an appropriate forum ....
My apologies. I’m renting a camper at Christmas, and didn’t give thought to where my question should be posed.

You may want to ask on the Theme Park Board. I would also think campers that go at Christmas time will be able to answer your question.

You may want to ask on the Theme Park Board. I would also think campers that go at Christmas time will be able to answer your s
You may want to ask on the Theme Park Board. I would also think campers that go at Christmas time will be able to answer your question.
thanks. As a camper at the fort, I considered this “my group,” so here is where I asked. feeling chastised now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter