Chit Chat Crew pt. 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 drinks for under a hundo, not to bad, the tequila bar was worse, 3 shots of HORNITOS $42!!!

sean i was being nice when i said it was a nice photo a page back or so....

so anyhow................ tonigh at dca they had a special on mimosa's.. for $12.00

we should'nt have to, it's pretty clear how people feel, why walk into a lions den:thumbsup2

becase i was told that i can chat in here if i want that is why.. carlos just put me in ignore if you don't like seeing my posts,. mary jo did suggest that in her long letter to all of us :).. i just want to join the chat ok.

becase i was told that i can chat in here if i want that is why.. carlos just put me in ignore if you don't like seeing my posts,. mary jo did suggest that in her long letter to all of us :)..no o

i dont want to put you on ignore, im not a child, and you are more than welcome to post here, i was just stating that i dont see why you would even want to:confused3

i dont want to put you on ignore, im not a child, and you are more than welcome to post here, i was just stating that i dont see why you would even want to:confused3

why? because its a forum to chat in. i try and visit and make my rounds.. i dont see why its an issue-bella and kaoden just skip over my posts--but tink and bateman have a problem they should put me on ignore--just skip over my posts im used to it.., matt and chrissie get to chat in here... i don't see why i can't .. you guys did in ours we never said a peep..we never even told you to leave rudely..

i chat in here cause i want to. i dont care what you all think of me, i dont care what you say in pm's about me.. seriously if u knew what i been through in the last two days then you'd understand why i just want some talk time... i have the misfit thread, but i like to see other conversations also . i like diversity.

ill tell you about my week in a nuttshell.. if u care to know pm. im sure you think twice of about telling me i can't chat.

Look ive ignored as much as I can.... if you notice funball we dont really care... We come here to have fun and chat... leave the problems of your personal life at the door... really... its a forum about the happiest place on earth and sometimes we dont wanna chat about "Problems" and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter