Chit Chat Crew pt. 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fyi. i dont see any fighiting going on. there is no drama spilling over.....if you guys came into our thread to chat we would never tell you to leave cause that would be rude ..

Throw some butter on hot toast. Let it melt. And throw not too much Vegemite on and its heaven on bread :)

Yuck! That makes it soggy!

You have to act fast so the bread doesn't get soft. Rice crackers are good too

I think Walmart is one of those places people try to hate beacause they have so much power. But no matter how you try you can't stay away from it. Something draws you to it, especially if your looking for something like a tv or gaming system. Because you just think you will get it cheaper there. There are some pretty odd people shopping there. Like the people in their pajama's and the people with 10 kids. I don't really hate it, it just makes you feel kind of uncomfortable being in there for some reason.

www.peopleofwalmart.com

LOL

oh my god!!! is this first grade again? like, i'm rubber your glue, what's bounces off of me sticks to you. or here's another, liar, liar hanging from a telephone wire. This is priceless!!!:rotfl2:

Did you guys have that cool glue in America where you covered your hand in it and it dried and you peeled it off? I don't know what its really meant for but I used it for peeling purposes :rotfl:

[QUOTE

So does Cha Cha my sun conure.

We have a green cheeked conure who is a freak for dorito's. If she even hears the dorito bag she goes crazy. Ans she loves pecans, if she doesn't get her morning pecan everybody in the house knows it. And at sunday breakfast she always get some scrambled egg and a small crust of an english muffin. she is so funny.:)[/QUOTE]

what does a green cheeked conure look like? do they have color like the sun conure?

i got a parrotlet named star....she is blue and green.

We just saw the craziest collision with a mustang and a disney park bus coming home from DTD, i hope nobody is hurt, but if you can see the white shirt of the driver of the mustang, he is not moving:scared1:
DSC02734.jpg

DSC02733.jpg

On the lighter side, LOL@ cheap sex:lmao:
DSC02731.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter