CHICAGO/O'HARE Meet 11/12/05 - There's a PIC near the end!!!

lajones81 said:
Hi!
This will be my first official Chicago area DIS meet. :)

Lisa

LOL! This will be my second Chicago DIS meet, unless my family wants to
take my sister and me out for our birthdays for dinner. (I'll suggest Sunday!)

Gino's East in Rolling Meadows will be a mini-hike from me, but not terrible.

WooHoo Lori!! :Pinkbounc (Happy then-BD, btw!)

We're picking up steam! :thewave: :disrocks: :jumping1:

This is GREAT!!!! :grouphug:

I haven't read the whole thread but has anyone picked a place? Suggestion: (although may be far for a lot of people)...out in Elgin on Randall Road...5 min south of I-90 theres a big pizza place called Nick's...really good...they have rooms you can rent out as well.

Oh man! I was so excited to find out about what would be me first Chicago-area DIS meet and it turns out my :maleficen evil mother-in-law :maleficen will be in town that weekend. :crazy2: :mad:

I'd so rather meet up with you guys. Maybe next time . . .

and wish me luck!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
HF24

Saw this post and thought I'd check it out. Have never been to a DISmeet here but would love to connect. I actually only live about 5 miles from Gino's East -- are you open to "newby's"?

Gino's East is about five minutes from my house so I'm game! :)

depending on how late 'late afternoon' is, we might be able to make it. I am going to Scout Fest (all day Cub Scout training) in Niles from 8-4:30.
So, if late afternnon is more like dinner, then what better way to celebrate my 17th anniversary LOL

I am pretty sure we are going to be able to make it. It will be my first DIS meet, too! :)

Wow, Kim, looks like you picked a good date, most everybody can make it. Looks like lots of folks new to DIS meets will be there too. :cool1: Always neat!!! :goodvibes

I ran it by Marie tonight, she gave a ::yes:: :cheer2:

Looks like November 12 is good for us too!! And Rolling Meadows is somewhat close. Count me in!! My first DIS meet!

Oh my gosh!!! I might be able to do this. I think I may fly in on Southwest. Couple questions: How close is Gino's to Chicago Midway and will I have easy access to hotels and rental cars?

Very exciting! :cool1:

BethanyF said:
in Niles from 8-4:30.
So, if late afternnon is more like dinner, then what better way to celebrate my 17th anniversary LOL
Bethany, I live 1/2 block from Niles, where exactly will you be? And I'm sure you can make it. I'm guessing the earliest we'd meet is 4 or 5, chit-chat for awhile before ordering, so even if we're already there, and we know you're coming, we'll order for you! :teeth:

Trish5768 said:
Oh my gosh!!! I might be able to do this. I think I may fly in on Southwest. Couple questions: How close is Gino's to Chicago Midway
Maybe an hour away. :confused3 :guilty: Hope you'll come anyway.
Trish5768 said:
and will I have easy access to hotels and rental cars?
I've only been to Midway once so I don't know their set-up. Maybe someone else here knows? :confused3

KimRaye said:
Bethany, I live 1/2 block from Niles, where exactly will you be? And I'm sure you can make it. I'm guessing the earliest we'd meet is 4 or 5, chit-chat for awhile before ordering, so even if we're already there, and we know you're coming, we'll order for you! :teeth:

Notre Dame High School
The last class ends at 4 or 4:30,but nothing says I have to stay for the last one ;)

and this groupp chit chat??!!?? never :rotfl: :rotfl: :earboy2:

KimRaye said:
10/14 UPDATE: PLEASE EVERYONE, IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN A POST HOW MANY ADULTS/CHILDREN ARE IN YOUR PARTY, EVEN IF IT'S A 'GUESSTIMATE' FOR NOW. (I THINK I NEED TO GET OUT PEN AND PAPER TO KEEP TRACK OF THIS!!!! WE'RE G-R-O-W-I-N-G!!!!) :banana: :Pinkbounc
:cool1: :sunny: :goodvibes :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter