Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

little different lineup for Opening Day! Pretty sure we see Schwarb's by the 5th or 5th (the last one for the Cubs on WGN :sad:)

D2wgqptX4AIFQ6j.jpg

Every
Cub
player
scored!

NO ERRORS!

12-4, Javy deciding to hit the first , then second bombs of the season. 5th inning was fun! JHey with an absolute ground missile and his stellar defense as always! Bote had a great game, the Bulldog delivering 6 innings of veteran skill only giving up 2 in a hitter's park. Zo, what a pro ab to get the rally started and Willy's arm..just stop running on him mlb. KB bomb the icing. All the guys looked way relaxed.

No game tomorrow (weird as used to Cubs Friday afternoon game')

Sat night 7:20
Sunday1:20 ,(I think)

I love AZ....except when their baseball team gifts the dirty birds with Goldshmidt. :rolleyes: On the upside, both the Sewers and Cards are beating each other up and using up their pens already~we all know the 19 game downside. Good to know we have multiple batters the oppo teams will have to deal with.
Let’s see what YU brings to the game tonight

Undefeated streak ovah
I guess since we could fly the W for 48 hours it was a sign for the L tonight, eh? Can’t give up 12 walks and feel confident in a W. Hopefully Yu and Willy get in a groove ‘cause the framing /control was not happening tonight.Q did great, 8 K’s & now he’s in line to pitch against the Brewers which is a good thing. Bote’s error hurt, AAJ sliding into 1st? That ‘s like, never ok....and CJ still has the yips, his new fancy deliveries :confused3 velo was down.The 3 batter rule next year is going to be brutal if CJ is still a Cub.
Riz taking charge and heading to the mound to calm YU down was pure leadership...Willy’s bat heating up big time and the first Schwarbomb of the year! Schwarb’s bunt to keep the team alive was a beauty..team player.
Well, when you lose the division by 1 game, hard to ignore importance of these early ones.
Let’s get the series tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter