Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Heal up Travis! YIKES!!!!! Maybe he was pretending to be Cupid? (or stupid, lol...sorry Travis)

He will probs be back out hunting A.S.A.P.

Chris McCosky‏ @cmccosky
Travis Wood had the index finger on his non-pitching hand nearly snapped in two in a crossbow snafu 4 weeks ago. He’s getting cast off tomorrow.

Brittany Wood‏ @bwz428
Brittany Wood Retweeted Chris McCosky

Yes, this happened and it was completely terrifying.

Chris McCosky‏ @cmccosky
Chris McCosky Retweeted Chris McCosky

He said he asked the Doc if amputation would get him back quicker. He wasn’t joking. Doc said no, thankfully

Brittany Wood‏ @bwz428
Brittany Wood Retweeted Chris McCosky

Also true
1f644.png

Welcome to Cubs Camp
DWAoKuzVAAEykKx.jpg:large

From Carrie Muskat's twitter (I don't know how to copy the whole tweet), Pam can you help me?

ETA: she now says that the flamingoes are named Ron and Ernie.

Carrie also tweeted that Joe ahd these commisioned and obv falling in line with his theme of "Renaissance Man" he spoke of around CubCon~ says more to come but Yu fits in nicely with the theme even tho it was decided upon before signing him. So far, I can make out the words:
DOMINATE, PROACTIVE, DICTATE....something ASSUMPTION(ISM) something VS. ART, THE TOOLS OF INTELLIGENCE, PFP(?) WINS 1 RUN GAMES, 1902

ETA: article giving further explanation

https://www.mlb.com/news/cubs-joe-maddon-using-art-to-inspire-club/c-266441466

DWA_U1-VQAE5GZ4.jpg:large

Last edited:
Here ya go Robin...I love it!

1. Carrie Muskat‏Verified account @CarrieMuskat 3h3 hours ago
    Welcome to #Cubs camp

DWAoKuzVAAEykKx.jpg

5 replies19 retweets129 likes
Carrie Muskat‏Verified account @CarrieMuskat
The flamingos are named Ron and Ernie. #Cubs

10:23 AM - 14 Feb 2018

I wonder if Merkle's is going to put up their "The Pink Flamingo" banner during play-offs again(not to jinx anything) They were putting pink flamingo swizzle sticks and straws in the drinks too, lol. It was awesome.
I didn't want you to do it FOR me. I wanted you to tell me how YOU do it ;).

Yes, the photo enlarges and I can copy it or the link. I can get the photo, but not the whole tweet. I can use a program to snip/print screen but I was looking for something easier.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter