Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

apparently I'm a glutton for puni$hment lol. Cubs tix and WDW tix...yet I justify both whenever I can :rolleyes1

DV3n8-UX4AA8Q9l.jpg

Pam, don't even get me started. I went in with my season ticket partners in 2014 for a full season. Our tickets have gone up in price 38% in 4 years. I feel like I'm paying for Yu all by myself!

Edited, a WDW comparison ...

2014 MK: $99, all others $94
2018: Value $109, Regular $119, Peak 129

That's only a 10% increase for the MK and 16% for the other parks during Regular season (whatever that is).

Last edited:
Please Jake, don't sign anywhere until we know Darvish passes his physical. Jake would actually get his full $ and years if that happens

It's officially official...Yu knows the right team mates to seek out , maybe he will be ok after all. Not a pitcher out there who wouldn't be thrilled having JHey have his back. The awesome role model is the icing on the cake. Press release in a few minutes
DV73vwoXcAAzuxy.jpg

AND looks like he is going with #11 instead of #21, YAY!
DV754YKVwAAi0vt.jpg

Last edited:
Between his photo with JHey and these comments at his presser...he is slowing winning me over on his personality~ time will tell on the arm. Again, trying to stay on the positive.

FROM PRESS CONFERENCE:
Yu Darvish Presser: Q: Does it help to have a catcher (Chris Gimenez) you're comfortable with here? Yu: I like Contreras better.

Player Darvish is most looking forward to meet/talk to—Schwarber. Remembers the homer he hit off him in NLCS. Wants to know what workouts he’s putting in to hit a ball like that.

for those who may not have seen it, it was a beauty :D

A little more garbage on Yu. His first marriage was a shotgun wedding as his girlfriend was pregnant. They had a second son. Got divorced and now with the new one. Had a son with her, too.
he's gonna get along with Addie , lol

I just looked up what you posted, and now all I am gonna think of when I see his #11 is the shotgun wedding lol...like KB~ Yu got hitched on a date coinciding with his jersey~11/11.
So his first wife is named Saeko and his second wife is name Seiko~like the watch...and she was married before as well with 2 sons from that marriage. Ah celebrity life.

Last edited:
Wonder if he will be firing his agent any time soon.
He should...fans need to connect the dots to KB down the road ~everyone wanting Harper and his ridiculous contract means KB is way more likely to walk than stay. So many think their friendship will be the hook but they will both have to fold on thier $$$$$(which they would HAVE to) but Bora$$ not one to have that happen if he is still in the picture. I'll take this core staying together over a Harper all day everyday

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter