Chicago area Diser's - check in here Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news for me regarding "Wicked"- I just got a wedding invite in the mail for that day. I swear, I am not that busy. Aside from the "Cars" meet,though, something always seems to pop up for me!
DMM- No personalized Dis plates? I am trying to think up something good, but no luck so far!
Rose- Glad your dd is doing well! I did not hear about the death at GA yesterday. Scary. Seems like there have been quite a few of these at theme parks lately!
Tiggerrn- I hate when I lose a post! Before broadband, I would post really short things, bc I was always losing my connection. So frustrating.
Did some shopping this morning. Got ds new shoes for our trip. He hates shopping (typical male, starts early). Thank goodness for his Gameboy and the fact that he still fits in a stroller!
I have not heard back from school for me yet! I have left messages and emails with 4 different people over the last two weeks! Not one has called me back! :furious: I am getting so angry!

Tracy good luck with school!!!!
i can't wait to go back! i LOVE school!

hmmm....we came up with a bunch of good lic. plate sayings! DH says to wait until we get the new van! he wants to wait until this one dies so we get our money's worth!! haha :rolleyes: it should die soon!! :yay: but i do love this van!! it's soo wonderful!

AUGHH!!!!!! my kids have the sniffles today :sad2: they are both napping and have no fevers, but i have adminstered cold medicine already! we'll see how that goes!

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Tracy good luck with school!!!!
i can't wait to go back! i LOVE school!

hmmm....we came up with a bunch of good lic. plate sayings! DH says to wait until we get the new van! he wants to wait until this one dies so we get our money's worth!! haha :rolleyes: it should die soon!! :yay: but i do love this van!! it's soo wonderful!
I love school, too. I have been taking classes here and there since the kids were born. So far, I am a straight A student (let's see if I can keep it up going full time). I should only have two years left to get my bachelor's degree, although this school is making it pretty difficult to even register!
What do you want to go back for?

AUGHH!!!!!! my kids have the sniffles today :sad2: they are both napping and have no fevers, but i have adminstered cold medicine already! we'll see how that goes!
Is dh feeling better? Hopefully the kids don't get what he had!

I don't know really. i was thinking of teaching, but i don't even really want to do anything. I love my travel degree and could always go back and be a travel agent if i ever decide to work, but i'm thinking something like Geography or something that really interests me just for fun. And a lot of my credits will transfer there!!

then i was thinking maybe i should do something that will benefit me being a SAHM mom, like culinary?? or Fashion (i could learn to sew!!) you know what i mean?? something practical?? who knows! DH says just do what i want whenever!
I'm waiting until the kids are in school so i can go at the same time they are there too!!

i was always a good student too!

What are you going to school for???

i meant to ask, but i swear my computer is haunted and just does whatever it wants whenever!

Dh is back to normal, but i think the kids are next! :sad2:
and Gabriels teeth are determined to take FOREVER to come out and he's just not happy :(

English for secondary education. I see lots of reading and writing of long papers in my near future...

The Blue Angels are practicing for the Air and Water Show, and it's totally distracting me! I haven't been able to see them from my office, but I sure can hear them! I keep walking over to the window to look.

I did see one on the way to lunch, though. It was flying sideways. :thumbsup2

OH NO, I just got the hiccups! :sad2:

The good thing is I only need one math class. Hurray! I hate math. That's what calculators are for. It is only a "functional Math" class. I think I can deal. I consider myself functional!

i can't stand when i get the hiccups! mainly b/c my mom always says that when babies get the hiccups it means their diaper is wet...so when i get them my mom always asks if i peed my pants....soo Leigh is there something you want to tell us?? :lmao:

i can't stand when i get the hiccups! mainly b/c my mom always says that when babies get the hiccups it means their diaper is wet...so when i get them my mom always asks if i peed my pants....soo Leigh is there something you want to tell us?? :lmao:

:rotfl2: Just browsing thru the forums this fine Thursday afternoon, and kinda spit my water out on the computer screen at THIS one!!! Too funny, woman!!!! :rotfl2:

I thought the saying was when babies get the hiccups they are growing. Leigh maybe your growing. :teeth: Michelle I think your mom was just being nice to you to cover for your problem :rotfl2: Sorry I could resist. It was a wild day to many wierd people that I had to be nice to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter