Chemical Alley RP

Doodle98 said:
Marcus: he nodded slightly. He looked up at the doctor, scared. "W-why a-ar-re t-th-they-y d-do-ing this t-to m-me?"

Lynn: "You've got the history of self harm." She hugged him close and protected him. The doctor ran away after hearing Lynn's comment.

Lynn: "You've got the history of self harm." She hugged him close and protected him. The doctor ran away after hearing Lynn's comment.

Marcus: he laid his head on Lynn's chest. "I-I'm s-or-ry." He mumbled.

Doodle98 said:
Marcus: he laid his head on Lynn's chest. "I-I'm s-or-ry." He mumbled.

Lynn: "No problem. I'll ask Ciel to take us to my house." she rubbed his back.

Doodle98 said:
Marcus: he nodded slightly. "Th-thank y-you." He kept his eyes locked on her beautiful face. He was so lucky.

Lynn: She smiled, pushing out a chuckle. "Never been thanked so much in one day..."

Lynn: "Aww...I love you." She smiled and kissed his forehead.

Marcus: he slid slightly so he was on her lap and wrapped his limp arms around her. "I-I w-want t-to lea-ve s-oo-oon." He fell asleep and snored quietly, his head rested on Lynn's chest and his legs entangled with hers.

Marina: she slid out of the car and picked up her crutches. She and her parents walked to the door and waited for Alex.

Dawn: "It's better than other things i've had, I guess." She saw Jordan and smiled. "Good morning."

Ciel: he knocked on the door. "Hello? Is Cloudy here?" He asked.

Cloudy: "Lynn's brother, right?"

Ciel: "Yep. Ciel Dakota, here."

Cloudy: She opened the door and let him in.

Ciel: He carried a small package Lynn game him. "Hi." he gave it to her. "Lynn said you'd want memorabilia from 'The Alley', as she worded it." he put his hands in his pockets.

Cloudy: "Wow. Fancy words for, what? A fifteen-year-old?" she took the package.

Ciel: "I am well over fifteen! Seventeen, and soon eighteen." he corrected, a blank look on his face.

Cloudy: "Oh-okay." she looked to Jaycee. "Jaycee?"

Jordan: "good morning" he said smiling back.

Jaycee: "hm?" she asked.

Dawn: "Did you get your car?" She looked down at her cup. "Your mom let me try coffee. It's weird."

Jordan: "yeah, my car's outside." he smiled at his mom "It's so gross. I don't know how she drinks it."

Caroline: she shook her head.

Jordan: "yeah, my car's outside." he smiled at his mom "It's so gross. I don't know how she drinks it."

Caroline: she shook her head.

Dawn: "It's alright. It's better than most things in chemical alley, that's for sure." She smiled, but it faded. "Is it weird that I miss that place? It's the only place I knew."

Dawn: "It's alright. It's better than most things in chemical alley, that's for sure." She smiled, but it faded. "Is it weird that I miss that place? It's the only place I knew."

Jordan: "Nah, that was your home for a long time. I think it's normal to miss it" he walked into his room and grabbed a change of clothes "I need a shower" he said.

Jordan: "Nah, that was your home for a long time. I think it's normal to miss it" he walked into his room and grabbed a change of clothes "I need a shower" he said.

Dawn: she stood. "Careful, it's scary in there."

Dawn: she stood. "Careful, it's scary in there."

Jordan: he smiled "I think I'll be okay" he walked into the bathroom and showered.

Caroline: "So we've got to get you girls some clothes. Maybe we can go shopping today, um, that's where you use money to buy things. We could get you some stuff." she lowered her voice "Jon said he was going to come over soon, he said he'd love it if he could take Jordan out somewhere. But I haven't told Jordan yet."

Jordan: he smiled "I think I'll be okay" he walked into the bathroom and showered.

Caroline: "So we've got to get you girls some clothes. Maybe we can go shopping today, um, that's where you use money to buy things. We could get you some stuff." she lowered her voice "Jon said he was going to come over soon, he said he'd love it if he could take Jordan out somewhere. But I haven't told Jordan yet."

Dawn: "It would be good for him. He forgave him. So shopping? How do we do that?"

disneygirl520 said:
Jordan: "good morning" he said smiling back.

Jaycee: "hm?" she asked.

Lynn: She smiled at him. "We will..." she muttered.

Cloudy: "This is Ciel, a friend's brother. Ciel, Jaycee...thought you two should meet." she smiled.

Ciel: He stood there awkwardly. "Uh...Hi? I'm Ciel." he looked around.

Alex: He followed her. Once inside, he looked around.

Cloudy: "This is Ciel, a friend's brother. Ciel, Jaycee...thought you two should meet." she smiled.

Marina: "Is it nice in here?" She asked him, hoping he liked it. She held his hand.

Marcus: he opened his eyes slightly and smiled up at Lynn. He lifted his head slightly and kissed her on the neck. He whimpered quietly.

Dawn: "It would be good for him. He forgave him. So shopping? How do we do that?"

Jordan: he opened the bathroom door. He was wearing a pair of dark wash jeans with a thick black belt and a T-shirt with a gray and blue design running up the side. His hair was wet. "we're going shopping?"

Caroline: "I was going to take Karen an Dawn, to get some clothes. Uh, Jon's coming over in a little. He really wanted some time with you."

Jordan: "what? Mom. Why?"

Caroline: "I thought you'd be glad he was reaching out" she said lying.

Jordan: "no you didn't. Or you would have told me before now. I'm sorry."

Caroline: She shrugged. In all honesty it hurt her having Jon around too. But she couldn't let Jordan know that "it will be fun" she paused "you have to give him a chance."

Jordan: he sighed, he couldn't be upset with his mom but he hated the idea of having to spend time alone with Jon "fine. Okay."

Jaycee: "it's nice to meet you" she said. It was clear she had been crying from her voice.

Jordan: he opened the bathroom door. He was wearing a pair of dark wash jeans with a thick black belt and a T-shirt with a gray and blue design running up the side. His hair was wet. "we're going shopping?"

Caroline: "I was going to take Karen an Dawn, to get some clothes. Uh, Jon's coming over in a little. He really wanted some time with you."

Jordan: "what? Mom. Why?"

Caroline: "I thought you'd be glad he was reaching out" she said lying.

Jordan: "no you didn't. Or you would have told me before now. I'm sorry."

Caroline: She shrugged. In all honesty it hurt her having Jon around too. But she couldn't let Jordan know that "it will be fun" she paused "you have to give him a chance."

Jordan: he sighed, he couldn't be upset with his mom but he hated the idea of having to spend time alone with Jon "fine. Okay."

Jaycee: "it's nice to meet you" she said. It was clear she had been crying from her voice.

Dawn: "You'll have fun, don't worry Jordan."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter