Chemical Alley RP

danibryan819 said:
Ciel: "Okay...sorry...I've gotta get going...Lynn's gonna slaughter me if I don't get her back to her house."

Lynn: She called Ciel. "We're good, Ciel. Liam's taking us back to my house."

Ciel: "Liam? As in the jerk ex that nearly drove you to SUICIDE, Liam? No! You aren't going anywhere with that scumbag!"

Lynn: "Geez, it's one ride. We're already on the road." she said.

Ciel: "Fine! If I see you two together ever again, I'll attack him with a stapler!" he yelled and hung up.

Cloudy: "Violent much?"

Ciel: "You think I can help it!?" he yelled. "My sister was nearly dead and frostbitten! Now, she's in a car with an abusive ex boyfriend. I hate jerks who break hearts...do you know what Lynn did after he broke up with her?"

Cloudy: "What?"

Ciel: "Tried to commit suicide in four different ways. I have a right to be angry at that...that idiot!" he looked to Jaycee. "Sorry again. I hate him."

Caroline: she looked at her sadly. The thought of her making Jordan cry made her stomach turn. "please don't say that. It could be okay."

Dawn: "Sorry. I'm really not used to Jordan being happy, Miss Caroline. He was really depressed in Chemical Alley and had a few breakdowns. But Marina helped him a lot." She sighed. "I'm sorry."

Doodle98 said:
Marcus: he laid in the car with his head in her lap. He stared up at her with his big hazel eyes. He didn't understand anything anymore. He only knew that he loved Lynn and she was the center of his world, heck, she was his whole world. Tears formed in his eyes. He mouthed 'I love you so much' slowly and slowly slid his limp hand into hers.

Lynn: Once at her house, she dropped him off on a couch inside. She went outside to thank Liam. She sat on the porch outside a window. "Thanks, Liam. You really have changed."

Liam: "Not completely. I still love you." he kissed her by surprise.

Lynn: "No!" she slapped him. "Don't do this to me again!" she kicked away her previously abusive boyfriend.

Liam: "Fine! You'll realize you made a stupid mistake!" he punched her and drove away.

Lynn: She wiped the blood away from her eye.

Lynn: Once at her house, she dropped him off on a couch inside. She went outside to thank Liam. She sat on the porch outside a window. "Thanks, Liam. You really have changed."

Liam: "Not completely. I still love you." he kissed her by surprise.

Lynn: "No!" she slapped him. "Don't do this to me again!" she kicked away her previously abusive boyfriend.

Liam: "Fine! You'll realize you made a stupid mistake!" he punched her and drove away.

Lynn: She wiped the blood away from her eye.

Marcus: he reached out his hand and fell off the couch seeing him kiss then punch Lynn. "I'll k-kill hi-im." He mumbled.

Lynn: She stumbled inside. "I hate him...he used to be so nice..." she let herself bleed. "Ciel was right."

Ciel: "You think I can help it!?" he yelled. "My sister was nearly dead and frostbitten! Now, she's in a car with an abusive ex boyfriend. I hate jerks who break hearts...do you know what Lynn did after he broke up with her?"

Cloudy: "What?"

Ciel: "Tried to commit suicide in four different ways. I have a right to be angry at that...that idiot!" he looked to Jaycee. "Sorry again. I hate him."

Dawn: "Sorry. I'm really not used to Jordan being happy, Miss Caroline. He was really depressed in Chemical Alley and had a few breakdowns. But Marina helped him a lot." She sighed. "I'm sorry."

Jaycee: "no, don't apologize. You have every right to hate him." she thought of Jordan and a tear ran down her cheek.

Caroline: "what? He didn't say anything, I didn't know. Oh, what did I just do? I shouldn't have made him go with him." she sat down. Normally Jordan was pretty happy.

Jordan: they had gone to the drive thru where against Jordan's will Jon paid. They ate in almost complete silence as they had nothing to talk about.

Lynn: She stumbled inside. "I hate him...he used to be so nice..." she let herself bleed. "Ciel was right."

Marcus: he felt a wave of hate flow through him. He stood and limped over to her, holding her close. "I'll kill him." He mumbled again. He tried to hold her and keep her safe, but let go right before he collapsed.

Jaycee: "no, don't apologize. You have every right to hate him." she thought of Jordan and a tear ran down her cheek.

Caroline: "what? He didn't say anything, I didn't know. Oh, what did I just do? I shouldn't have made him go with him." she sat down. Normally Jordan was pretty happy.

Jordan: they had gone to the drive thru where against Jordan's will Jon paid. They ate in almost complete silence as they had nothing to talk about.

Dawn: she wrapped her arms around Caroline. "It's alright, miss Caroline. He needs this. He will be better now that he's home."

Lynn: She worked on healing him.

Ciel: He got up. "I'm going away...Lee, if you need me, I live across from Lynn. You know where she is. My number..." he scribbled the number on a sheet of paper and headed to the door. "Oh, and Jaycee, that guy who broke your heart is a complete idiot."

Ciel: He got up. "I'm going away...Lee, if you need me, I live across from Lynn. You know where she is. My number..." he scribbled the number on a sheet of paper and headed to the door. "Oh, and Jaycee, that guy who broke your heart is a complete idiot."

Marcus: he shook his head. "I'm o-okay." He made her sit next to him, slipped of his shirt, forced himself to sit up, and put it over her eye, wiping off the blood.

Dawn: she wrapped her arms around Caroline. "It's alright, miss Caroline. He needs this. He will be better now that he's home."

Caroline: "I hope so. I can't bear the thought of him being so upset."

Jaycee: "thank you" she said forcing a slight smile.

OOC: I might have one or two more posts but then I'm off for the weekend. I'm going to a camp. Be back Sunday evening!

Caroline: "I hope so. I can't bear the thought of him being so upset."

Jaycee: "thank you" she said forcing a slight smile.

OOC: I might have one or two more posts but then I'm off for the weekend. I'm going to a camp. Be back Sunday evening!

Dawn: "It's okay. He will be better."

Marcus: he shook his head. "I'm o-okay." He made her sit next to him, slipped of his shirt, forced himself to sit up, and put it over her eye, wiping off the blood.

Marcus: "W-why d-did he k-kiss you, love?" He asked quietly.

Lynn: "I don't know...he's the worst..."

Ooc: Should we start a part two?

Marcus: "I-I'm sor-ry. I'll always b-be here to p-protect you though." he leaned in weakly, took her face, and kissed her lips slowly and gently.

Tristan: The doctors still didn't seem to be paying attention as he disconnected Sylvia from the hospital bed and machines. "So who's the cast in your head?"

Sylvia: She laughed at his phrase to describe her other personalities. "Me, Sylvia, Jade and Noel."

Tristan: "Did you have any others?"

Sylvia: She thought. "Wendy, but the doctors forced her to go away."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!