Checking on my peeps

DH is finally home from Florida after having been visiting with his brother for the past week and a few days. We are hoping the investigation might be wrapped up by next week so things will be back to normal next week.

Morgan's 16th birthday is tomorrow and while there is no way I can't beat her 13th birthday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oMzvoDLHXU), we have arranged for a limo to pick her and a friend up from school and then meet up with the rest of her friends at the ice rink to take the kids to the Hard Rock in Baltimore, Md for dinner. It certainly won't be as grand as the 13th birthday, but I'm hoping she will still have fond memories of her sweet 16.

Wow. I watched the video and cried with her. Then I watched your wedding video and cried a little more. What amazing memories.

It's true, I'm the oldest. I understand the confusion however. I'm so much better looking and in such far superior physical condition than these two, that one would assume Aaron or Don could be my much older brother or perhaps even an old decrepit uncle. You both lost the genetic lottery, sorry about that. :cool2:

Do you really think I look that bad? :rolleyes1 Can some of the DIS wives weigh in on this? :lmao: I'm not stupid enough to admit Paul is wrong, but I could use a second opinion. :goodvibes

Shhh...Aaron just let the old man carry on. He is getting senile and needs to vent sometimes. He'll drift off and fall asleep soon.

Shhh...Aaron just let the old man carry on. He is getting senile and needs to vent sometimes. He'll drift off and fall asleep soon.

A single Sam Adams with a nipple on it would take care of that. :rolleyes1

You're all young punks. :woohoo:

Why you young whipper snapper! Back in my day I would have........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:faint:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Shh...he is sleeping, everyone grab 20 bucks from his wallet and we'll hit the bar

Too late...Alicia beat us to it. :lmao: She's already at the mall.

GMTA! I was going to post the same thing. lol. princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter