Checking on my peeps

Hey Paul

Hope you and Alicia are doing well. Nothing exciting going on just the normal everyday stuff. Is your finger doing better? Say hi to Alicia for me.

Hiya Paul! :wave:

Not much going on here either. Just the normal routine. But each day brings us closer to PCC 2.0.:goodvibes

Well Paul, Kim had a baby about three weeks ago named Abigail Evelyn. She is beautiful and can't wait to meet all of you. :)

Mom and Dad and Ginny are all doing fine.

I am preparing to run in the Muddy Buddy in Orlando, Muddy Buddy in Denver and the Wine and Dine Half Marathon. Yikes! :scared1:

Hopefully all will go well.

How are you doing?

Hi Paul,

Heading down to your neck of the woods Monday for the Westminster Dog show. Other than that I am just waiting for my next vacation.

Hey DIS Hubby!!! Happy Valentine's Day. :love::love::love: Brody Baby and I are enjoying the snow we got last night. I think we got about 7 inches which is a lot for Georgia!!! The power went out last night about 11:30 and finally got restored at 9:30 this morning - thankfully the house stayed pretty warm but we did miss the end of the Olympic Opening Ceremony. :sad2::sad2::sad2:

Hope all is well in Lunnyland!!! Give my love to Alicia, Jenny, Norman and Susie. :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Hi Paul, Hope you, Alicia and Jennie are doing well. Everyone is okay here. Just wish we could get rid of the snow, but I can't complain too much everyone on the east coast has gotten it way worse then us.

Can't wait to see you all on PCC 2.0.

Take care! :)

Hi Paul,

Things are going good here. I seem to be getting some personal things under control which is making a world of difference. We have all been sick. Oh I became an Aunt to a beautiful little girl named Madison 2 weeks ago. Getting ready for a bit of snow tonight. Hope you Alicia and Jennie are doing well.

Becky

Hey Paul...You know I'm around. I just turned on the winter olympics. So far I've seen 15 minutes of commercials and 15 minutes of ski jumping. How many commercials can they cram down our throats!!! :happytv:

Hey Paul...You know I'm around. I just turned on the winter olympics. So far I've seen 15 minutes of commercials and 15 minutes of ski jumping. How many commercials can they cram down our throats!!! :happytv:

No doubt ADP. Way too many commercials.

No doubt ADP. Way too many commercials.
Hey Chris. :wave:

Hey buddy. I like the olympics. Shame about the Georgian luge guy who was killed. Freak accident. I guess if your time is up, your time is up. Tell Kim and Anna hello for us. :hug:
Yea...That was pretty bad. I see they've made some modifications to the luge track to slow things down a bit. There's something about people going 90 plus MPH on a tiny sled that doesn't sound right to me. It seems like every winter olympics the luge participants go faster and faster.

I'll tell them Paul. Anna is asleep right now from being up until 2:00AM during a sleepover at a friends house. :confused3

Hey Paul!!! Still here, been having some health problems so kind of lurking.

How are you and the family??

Hi Paul! We're good here in St Louis. Hopefully I will be getting together with Becky soon for dinner or something. Have a happy Valentines day! can't wait for our group to get together again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter