Checking in at VB tomorrow (6/29)

Some city beaches in Vero have restrictions this weekend but county beaches look to be operating as normal.

we are going saturday I hope the weather isn't too bad. Looks like rain showers! ughh hopefully that will change by then
It’s Florida don’t worry if you don’t like the weather wait five minutes it’ll change! Ha! Ha! Live an hour south not expecting any total wash out weather on our news and it covers Vero Beach. Enjoy! It’s a beautiful resort!

Sorry for all these questions! Do you know if the kids activities in Community Hall are completed inside or outside? They always did a Mickey Tie Dye shirt my kids love to do but you need ice for that so wondering for social distancing are they doing activities that could only be completed outside. No worries if you have no idea but curious if you happen to see it!
We are at community hall right now and I asked about the shirts. They are not doing them right now.☹️

Does the resort seem crowded at the pool? Are folks doing a good job of social distancing at the beach?
THANKS! ::yes::
It gets crowded at the pool during the slide races. Other than that it’s not too bad. People are social distancing at the pool and at the beach.

I have just read an article about beaches not being open to public this weekend in Vero/ Indian River County. Can anyone confirm?

I have just read an article about beaches not being open to public this weekend in Vero/ Indian River County. Can anyone confirm?
Really? Surprised, a very low number of cases and deaths. Eager to hear as well

Me too. I am in Palm Beach County so I understand down here. That is going to make the pool in high demand if it is closed aghhhh

I believe it is city of vero beach beaches that are closed fri to Monday the county hasn’t announced anything yet ! Disney is actually in orchard beach not vero I believe but you may want to check with the hotel

I believe it is city of vero beach beaches that are closed fri to Monday the county hasn’t announced anything yet ! Disney is actually in orchard beach not vero I believe but you may want to check with the hotel
Yes, as of right now at least, here is the information:

City of Vero Beach: Beginning Friday, July 3rd at 7:00 a.m., the City of Vero Beach will only allow Vero Beach and Indian River County residents access to the public beaches within the City of Vero Beach limits. Parking enforcement will also be in effect. The beaches will reopen on Monday, July 6th.

I called Vero Beach Front Desk today. They said that as of today the beaches are open at the hotel. They definately said that was the information as of today. I asked if the cabana rental service was still available.

The good news for Vero is that the last time I checked, Indian River County had a very low amount of cases, good for them! I would imagine unless that county has mandatory mask wearing, many restaurants outside Disney will not have servers wearing masks.
If anyone has been off site to various area restaurants, are servers wearing masks?
Thanks!

Yes, the servers wear masks but it was optional for patrons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter