Checking in at VB tomorrow (6/29)

DisneyGal24

Always dreaming of Disney! DVC—SSR & AKL
Our masks are packed (along with everything else) and we’re ready to go. We leave early tomorrow morning and hope to arrive no later than 4:00. Let me know if you have any questions!

Our masks are packed (along with everything else) and we’re ready to go. We leave early tomorrow morning and hope to arrive no later than 4:00. Let me know if you have any questions!
Going later in the week so if you happen to take a photo of the activity guide would REALLY appreciate it! Any other observations would be appreciated as well. We go there each summer (it is one of our home resorts) but really do not know what to expect this time. A little anxious.

Pool bar open or close (with new FL requiring bars to be closed).

The good news for Vero is that the last time I checked, Indian River County had a very low amount of cases, good for them! I would imagine unless that county has mandatory mask wearing, many restaurants outside Disney will not have servers wearing masks.
If anyone has been off site to various area restaurants, are servers wearing masks?
Thanks!

Reports are that the pool bar is open (because you take away), but that the Green Cabin Room is closed.
Thanks for the update. The FL order states those with restaurant alcohol licenses (ie, derive more than 50% of total revenue from food v alcohol) can continue to serve alcohol "at tables." Debate in the industry if "at tables" could mean bar top but my guess is Green Cabin has a separate alcohol license from restaurant which uses the pool bar license. Since GC is not at more than 50% total revenue from food (I assume), it should be closed as Disney is a rule follower but, of course, many places are not!

we are going saturday I hope the weather isn't too bad. Looks like rain showers! ughh hopefully that will change by then

we are going saturday I hope the weather isn't too bad. Looks like rain showers! ughh hopefully that will change by then
Dont worry too much about rain showers..‘it’s the season for afternoon rain...get the pool and beach in early and you have a much better chance of not being disturbed with rain..rain rarely lasts that long anyway. Enjoy!

Going later in the week so if you happen to take a photo of the activity guide would REALLY appreciate it! Any other observations would be appreciated as well. We go there each summer (it is one of our home resorts) but really do not know what to expect this time. A little anxious.

Sorry for all these questions! Do you know if the kids activities in Community Hall are completed inside or outside? They always did a Mickey Tie Dye shirt my kids love to do but you need ice for that so wondering for social distancing are they doing activities that could only be completed outside. No worries if you have no idea but curious if you happen to see it!

we were able to add friday night! What is there to eat for breakfast besides the table service? We booked breakfast sun and dinner sat and sun but now there are no reservations on open table

Sorry for all these questions! Do you know if the kids activities in Community Hall are completed inside or outside? They always did a Mickey Tie Dye shirt my kids love to do but you need ice for that so wondering for social distancing are they doing activities that could only be completed outside. No worries if you have no idea but curious if you happen to see it!
I didn’t see them working on anything outside today but we didn’t arrive until after 3:00. The shirts aren’t listed on the activity schedule but I will check tomorrow.

Does the resort seem crowded at the pool? Are folks doing a good job of social distancing at the beach?
THANKS! ::yes::

Any word on whether the beach will be closing for the 4th weekend? I know some areas where we are in south florida are.

Any word on whether the beach will be closing for the 4th weekend? I know some areas where we are in south florida are.
Wouldnt it seem unlikely? Did a search on cases and deaths a few days ago and the numbers in Indian River County are very low which is a great thing. I heard Miami Dade County beaches and Broward are closing. What other counties, anyone know?

Wouldnt it seem unlikely? Did a search on cases and deaths a few days ago and the numbers in Indian River County are very low which is a great thing. I heard Miami Dade County beaches and Broward are closing. What other counties, anyone know?
That's what I am hoping they won't since they are lower than S Florida. I didn't see anything posted on the Indian River County website. Palm Beach also

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter