check your rates NOW!!

It is for stays of 4 nights or longer. Most times AAA is cheaper. But rates change all the time so always check back up until your stay.

What is the super saver rate? Is it better than AAA?

My rates for February have super saver cheaper by about $30/night. When you book online, if there are super saver rates available, they will come up with the normal rates. They can be available for as few as two days sometimes.

My rates for February have super saver cheaper by about $30/night. When you book online, if there are super saver rates available, they will come up with the normal rates. They can be available for as few as two days sometimes.

We currently have AAA rate for 3 nights RPR in May 2009. How would I go about checking for APH rates? (I do have a pref AP) And how many months prior to our trip should I be checking for them? Thanks! :goodvibes

We currently have AAA rate for 3 nights RPR in May 2009. How would I go about checking for APH rates? (I do have a pref AP) And how many months prior to our trip should I be checking for them? Thanks! :goodvibes

Use the code APH when you check online. You can start checking now.

When you book online, if there are super saver rates available, they will come up with the normal rates. They can be available for as few as two days sometimes.
oops, my bad I was thinking they were only available for longer stays.

I have a question on upgrading the 7-day ticket which I have (the electronic version). How can this be upgraded? I purchased this online last year in anticipation of visiting in summer of 2009? Is it possible to upgrade it now in order to get a better hotel rate for AP holders?

I have the same question as VLee. I have the 7 day pass and am going in March. How much is it to upgrade one of the tickets to AP. Does the room discount makes up for the difference????

I upgraded one of mine for $85 and yes it made a huge difference in savings! My room rate went from $259 super Saver to $226 AAA and finally after checking APH rate it went down to $144 a night...I quicly upgraded my ticket and changed room rates.

I have a question on upgrading the 7-day ticket which I have (the electronic version). How can this be upgraded? I purchased this online last year in anticipation of visiting in summer of 2009? Is it possible to upgrade it now in order to get a better hotel rate for AP holders?
I called the Universal Orlando customer service they transfered me to the right person and I told them I wanted to upgrade one of my 7 day passes. Easy as pie! I also requested a new confirmation email be sent out...she said it was the same confirmation number but I still felt safer having the email that stated one of the tickets was an AP.

IS there any way to find out how much I would save on a room booking if I had an Annual Pass?

Have HRH booked for 1 night on 29th July, obstructed view room but would be interested to see if the rate would come down from the AAA rate I've got of £260.10+Tax if I had a preferred annual pass.

Not bought my passes yet but wondering if I should by 1 AP for me then use the discount for the day tickets for DH, DS, DD, Mum & Dad as well as for a room discount but don't know how much I would save on the room booking to see if it's worthwhile.

M
x

Its way to early to get good AP rates for next summer, $146 a night at RPR for July past , but these did not appear till early June.

IS there any way to find out how much I would save on a room booking if I had an Annual Pass?

Have HRH booked for 1 night on 29th July, obstructed view room but would be interested to see if the rate would come down from the AAA rate I've got of £260.10+Tax if I had a preferred annual pass.

Not bought my passes yet but wondering if I should by 1 AP for me then use the discount for the day tickets for DH, DS, DD, Mum & Dad as well as for a room discount but don't know how much I would save on the room booking to see if it's worthwhile.

M
x

you won't be able to use 2 discounts at the same time.

you can request for an obstructed view room which will be discounted.
if you do that, you can't use your AP for an additional discount.

many times the obstructed view rate is cheaper than the ap rate in the summer.

I just checked the rates for our dates Feb.1-7, 09 and the rate for APH is $134.00. I called the reservation line and they could not see the rates on their screen. Should I just wait and see on the rate or try to call another time? Also, is the Power pass sufficiant for a hotel discount or should I upgrade?

I would call again, although I don't see the rate you mention for any of the 3 hotels. Which hotel are you looking at? The Power Pass does not give you discounts on rooms or tickets. You need the preferred or premier for that.

I just checked the rates for our dates Feb.1-7, 09 and the rate for APH is $134.00. I called the reservation line and they could not see the rates on their screen. Should I just wait and see on the rate or try to call another time? Also, is the Power pass sufficiant for a hotel discount or should I upgrade?

That rate is lower than anything I've seen in years. I don't see it on the website either. D4est is correct that Power Pass is not sufficient.

The hotel is the RPR. If you look at the APH rate from feb. 1-4 it's $134. Wed. Feb.4 has no deals. The hotel is almost sold out. Feb.5-7 is $164. Thanks for the annual pass answers. That helps. I am calling back to see what they can do.

Thanks guys - I didn't realise it was too early for the "heavily" discounted APH rooms or that you put APH in the promo bit (never even thought of an APH before today for either Universal or Disney as we generally only do once every 2yrs).

Shoot - thought it came up with $224 rates which I thought woo-hoo but must have clicked the wrong button and it wasn't HRH!! Ah well, HRH coming up at $260 which is pretty much same as Obstructed View rate so not worth the change at the mo and don't really think I should leave it until last minute.

Oh well, was an idea!!

M
xx

The hotel is the RPR. If you look at the APH rate from feb. 1-4 it's $134. Wed. Feb.4 has no deals. The hotel is almost sold out. Feb.5-7 is $164. Thanks for the annual pass answers. That helps. I am calling back to see what they can do.

Call again and let them know that. My stay has the same rate thing going on. They broke my ressie into two parts, a two night stay at $284/night and then another two night stay at $404 and $422/night. (Talk about whopping change, huh?).

They might be able to help you but when I tried to book your dates in two separate bookings, the 4th puts a snag in things. I get 1-4 at $134 w/no problem. When I put in 4-7, I get "no availability." If I put in 5-7 $164/night. Who knows, though. It can't hurt to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter