Chat down, Facebook acting "wonky," perhaps we need a posting war here?

I was shocked this morning when I saw the temperature was 37F. It took me a while to realize I was looking at the temperature in San Antonio and I am in Miami!

I've been horrible at checking into the Disboards. I think this is the first time all week.

I was shocked this morning when I saw the temperature was 37F. It took me a while to realize I was looking at the temperature in San Antonio and I am in Miami!

it was snowing in san antonio last week, Mike. We were just there picking up goodies.

19353_1222913489106_1117025522_30547972_6912065_n.jpg

Oh Jen! Ours has been nothing like yours amount-wise, but it's been constant: 4-6 inches every 4 or 5 days.

Oh Jen! Ours has been nothing like yours amount-wise, but it's been constant: 4-6 inches every 4 or 5 days.

I took Ethan to preschool today and went a different way. The snow drifts are taller than my cross-over. :eek:

Could someone tell me what "Wonky" means? :lmao:

My DIS activity has been primarily on the April DIS ABD trip thread, but that's not a fast mover like the PCC 1.0 thread was. There are only 40-ish of us and not everyone is a regular poster.

When that trip's over, I'm going to push myself over to the PCC 2.0 thread more regularly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter