"Charge It To The Room! - I'm NOT Drunk!" - WDW Vacation 2013! (UPDATE - (2/7)

Yay for CRT and loving it! It's so gorgeous, and I always have such a magical time in there, I'm glad you guys loved it. Denise sounds absolutely amazing! As does everything in there! The new menus are PERF!

So much awesome, oh my gosh I kinda wish I was eating there next week!

I'm super excited to hear about the princesses!!

Found you! I couldn't remember where I left off when I first started reading :confused3
Oh well, can't wait to start reading!

YAY! You found me! :yay:

FAV!

AND the ON THE RIDE-SPACE MOUNTAIN PICTURE!!! :worship: :worship:

Thank you, thank you *bows* *princess waves* princess:

I'm always happy to see there is something I will eat at places in Disney I NEED to eat at someday. I'm not HUGE on steak..

Yay all caught up on THIS one! Now to figure out where I left off on your first TR...which I can't seem able to subscribe to...

I really don't even like steak, but I just felt like I had to try it at CRT & it was absolutely phenomenal! perfection!
YAY FOR BEING CAUGHT UP!
I have no idea why it won't let you subscribe, :confused3

I'm joining in! :D

Thanks for joining! & welcome! :goodvibes

Denise sounds like such a perfect CM. Whenever I finally get to go to CRT, I hope she's my waitress! ❤

The food (besides the stinky cheese) sounds fantastic! I can't wait to hear about the princesses, AHHH!!! I WANT TO GO TO CRT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

She was absolutely perfect! I love her! I hope you get her too! She made the experience for magical than it already was!
IT WAS DELICIOUS!
You must go, absolutely must. Perfection.

Love your TR. Keep them coming!

Thank you! I definitely will! :hyper:

Yay for CRT and loving it! It's so gorgeous, and I always have such a magical time in there, I'm glad you guys loved it. Denise sounds absolutely amazing! As does everything in there! The new menus are PERF!

So much awesome, oh my gosh I kinda wish I was eating there next week!

I'm super excited to hear about the princesses!!

It really is so perfect in there, I want to go every day all day. I love the atmopshere, the people, the princesses, the feeling, ALL OF IT!

HEY EVERYONE!

Just wanted to give a quick hello, I am going to be very busy this week so I probably won't get an update in! I'm sorry, I know the wait for the princesses is killing y'all, but this is a super exciting week!

For starters, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I'm officially 20, no longer a teenager, the tears.
NEVER GROWING UP. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!

Secondly, I went to see the Lion King broadway show yesterday & OHMYGOD, that was INCREDIBLE.
If it is anywhere near you, you must go see it.
The costumes, singers, dancers, everything was so mindblowing. OMG.

THIRDLY & THE MOST EXCITING TO ME!
I HAVE MY PHONE INTERVIEW FOR THE DCP TOMORROW EVENING AT 6:15!
If y'all could just think of me around that time & send some happy thoughts & pixie dust my way IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

Then everyday life this week is hectic as well.

So just wanted to let everyone know what's going on.

I'LL BE BACK AS SOON AS I CAN & I LOVE YOU ALL.

:lovestruc:thumbsup2princess:

CLICKHERE!

Just a quick Hi ! I found your TR the other day and have so much I want to say
First I just had a BD ( 59 th :cool1: ) on the 6th the day after my favorite character PLUTO he turned 83 ! ) I was at WDW the past few days and EVERY time I was near the castle I thought of YOU ! I love your enthusiasm and can think of no better candidate for the DCP You will be PERFECT !! As far as never wanting to grow up ? Good for you, it works for me too :rotfl: The minute I enter the turnstyles I am 5 years old

So :

Happy Birthday Libby !!

Ruthie

Happy birthday once again girlfriend! I know you're just gonna do AMAZINGLY on your phone interview tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just a quick Hi ! I found your TR the other day and have so much I want to say
First I just had a BD ( 59 th :cool1: ) on the 6th the day after my favorite character PLUTO he turned 83 ! ) I was at WDW the past few days and EVERY time I was near the castle I thought of YOU ! I love your enthusiasm and can think of no better candidate for the DCP You will be PERFECT !! As far as never wanting to grow up ? Good for you, it works for me too :rotfl: The minute I enter the turnstyles I am 5 years old

So :

Happy Birthday Libby !!

http://s70.photobucket.com/user/Luvchefmic/media/plutocake.jpg.html

Ruthie

I just want to tell you first of all that this comment made my whole entire day. thank you for taking the time just to say something nice, :)
Happy belated birthday to you! :)
I'm glad you thought of me by the castle! that's just so sweet & makes me smile so big! :D
& I really appreciate you thinking I'm a perfect candidate for the DCP! it is my dream, that will hopefully be coming true to start my journey with Disney!
You are so incredibly sweet & I hope you are having an incredible magic filled day!
Thank you again <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!! :) :)
I still hope your day is perfect :D
You will do amazing tomorrow, I know it!!
:) :)

HEY EVERYONE!

Just wanted to give a quick hello, I am going to be very busy this week so I probably won't get an update in! I'm sorry, I know the wait for the princesses is killing y'all, but this is a super exciting week!

For starters, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I'm officially 20, no longer a teenager, the tears.
NEVER GROWING UP. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!

Secondly, I went to see the Lion King broadway show yesterday & OHMYGOD, that was INCREDIBLE.
If it is anywhere near you, you must go see it.
The costumes, singers, dancers, everything was so mindblowing. OMG.

THIRDLY & THE MOST EXCITING TO ME!
I HAVE MY PHONE INTERVIEW FOR THE DCP TOMORROW EVENING AT 6:15!
If y'all could just think of me around that time & send some happy thoughts & pixie dust my way IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

Then everyday life this week is hectic as well.

So just wanted to let everyone know what's going on.

I'LL BE BACK AS SOON AS I CAN & I LOVE YOU ALL.

:lovestruc:thumbsup2princess:

Happy Birthday!!

Oh my gosh, were we at the same Lion King show?? You're from the 'burgh, right? We were at the 6:30 Sunday evening show at the Benedum. That would be so wild if you were there too!!! The show was fantastic - audience was going crazy :goodvibes

Sending lots of pixie dust for your interview this evening - you'll do great :thumbsup2

Happy birthday!!! I'm a lurker and rarely come out of hiding but wanted to wish you a good one and lots and lots of luck on your interview this evening!! You will do great!
PS. Lion King on Broadway is amazing! I was just thinking that I would totally go see it again. I'm super excited for Aladdin to come out next year on Broadway!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!! :) :)
I still hope your day is perfect :D
You will do amazing tomorrow, I know it!!
:) :)

Thank you so much! :hug:
I sure hope so ! I AM FREAKING OUT! :eek:

Happy Birthday and best of luck on your DCP interview! :cool1:

Thank you so much! :upsidedow

Happy Birthday!!

Oh my gosh, were we at the same Lion King show?? You're from the 'burgh, right? We were at the 6:30 Sunday evening show at the Benedum. That would be so wild if you were there too!!! The show was fantastic - audience was going crazy :goodvibes

Sending lots of pixie dust for your interview this evening - you'll do great :thumbsup2

Thank you! :D
Our show started at 1! So we were in the same place, just different times! hahah, but yeahp, 'burgh living! :lmao:
Thank you so much, I sure hope so! :D

Thank you again! :hug:

Happy birthday!!! I'm a lurker and rarely come out of hiding but wanted to wish you a good one and lots and lots of luck on your interview this evening!! You will do great!
PS. Lion King on Broadway is amazing! I was just thinking that I would totally go see it again. I'm super excited for Aladdin to come out next year on Broadway!

Thank you so much! :D I appreciate you coming out of hiding to wish me luck! :P
It really is incredible! & OMG. ALADDIN. I WILL DIE! AHHH! EEP!!!!

Happy Birthday. Hope you had a great day and that your interview goes well.
My DD and I saw Lion King on Sunday as well. It is a great show. We also saw First Date with Zachary Levi (Flynn Rider) last week. Very funny and a great show. If you get the chance go see it. After the show, he posses for pictures. Really nice guy.

Libby!! My dear I was thinking of you all day!! Couldn't tweet my encouragement and support because I was at work all day so I apologize! But I was sending major pixie dust your way and I hope it went well! I know you rocked it and are going to make an AMAZING cast member! You are a beautiful soul and I love your Disney spirit! In fact, I'm pretty sure Merida wishes she could be more like you. YOU ARE AWESOME!

I'm in and caught up!

I feel the exact same way about saying goodbye to my kitty! It's SO SO SO hard and I cry. It's the only bad part of going on vacation. I wish she could come stay in the hotel room so I could still see her everyday!

Happy *belated* birthday - wishing you good luck for your DCP process!

OMg libby i love your tr so far but you already know that because of my mass of tweets yesterday teehee,I'm so super excited for you wow dvc awesome,you lucky little lady! Can't wait to hear bout your DCP,then surely this means I'll get to meet you on one of my trips,best of luck can't wait for what's next!!

Happy Birthday. Hope you had a great day and that your interview goes well.
My DD and I saw Lion King on Sunday as well. It is a great show. We also saw First Date with Zachary Levi (Flynn Rider) last week. Very funny and a great show. If you get the chance go see it. After the show, he posses for pictures. Really nice guy.

Thank you very much, :lovestruc
It was incredible, wasn't it!?
& was it actually Zachary Levi that you met!?! THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Libby!! My dear I was thinking of you all day!! Couldn't tweet my encouragement and support because I was at work all day so I apologize! But I was sending major pixie dust your way and I hope it went well! I know you rocked it and are going to make an AMAZING cast member! You are a beautiful soul and I love your Disney spirit! In fact, I'm pretty sure Merida wishes she could be more like you. YOU ARE AWESOME!

This is seriously the sweetest thing I have ever heard, :blush::lovestruc
Thank you so much! I seriously am tearing up a little.
You have it wrong though, YOUUUU ARE AWESOME! :worship:

I'm in and caught up!

I feel the exact same way about saying goodbye to my kitty! It's SO SO SO hard and I cry. It's the only bad part of going on vacation. I wish she could come stay in the hotel room so I could still see her everyday!

Happy *belated* birthday - wishing you good luck for your DCP process!

Thanks for joining! :hyper:
I miss my babies the second I walk out the door!
& thank you! :lovestruc

OMg libby i love your tr so far but you already know that because of my mass of tweets yesterday teehee,I'm so super excited for you wow dvc awesome,you lucky little lady! Can't wait to hear bout your DCP,then surely this means I'll get to meet you on one of my trips,best of luck can't wait for what's next!!

Hahah! Yes! I really enjoyed your tweets yesteday! Made my day! :D
We will definitely meet up at least once sometime in the wonderful WDW!
Thanks for reading & being such a supporter! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter