• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Names Magnet Graphics-No Longer Designing as of 04/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we have a Disney Magic itinerary with the ship for the Sullivan family on the dates May 30th - June 6th.

Also these are the names I haven't seen listed yet:

Katie - Tinkerbell Blue
Colin - Mickey Pirate
Logan - POTC

You are awesome!!!

Hi I saw on another thread you had a Mickey pirate map looking thing with the ships names on it. I was wondering if I could please get one that says "The Atkinson's"...no ship name. I also posted this on that thread but I did not get a response so I thought I would try here. It was the cruise magnet Graphics thread, post 19. I would love this for our door. TIApirate: I was not sure if you made this design or just happened to have it. If you do not design these...do you know who does by chance? Thanks again!!

Hi I saw on another thread you had a Mickey pirate map looking thing with the ships names on it. I was wondering if I could please get one that says "The Atkinson's"...no ship name. I also posted this on that thread but I did not get a response so I thought I would try here. It was the cruise magnet Graphics thread, post 19. I would love this for our door. TIApirate: I was not sure if you made this design or just happened to have it. If you do not design these...do you know who does by chance? Thanks again!!

Posting answer on the cruise magnet Graphics thread.

Thanks again for the name tags you made for me. I have a few more that family members have asked for. If you have time could you please do them. If not then I will understand.

Angel- fairies
Gracie-Princess with belle on side
Julie- fairies
Aslynn- fairies
Casandra- Princess with Cinderella on side
Casandra- fairies

Thanks so much! :cheer2:

Princess Julsprincess:

Thanks again for the name tags you made for me. I have a few more that family members have asked for. If you have time could you please do them. If not then I will understand.

Angel- fairies
Julie- fairies
Aslynn- fairies
Casandra- fairies

Princess Julsprincess:

On the fairies, do they have a certain fairy for the small character on the side? ;)

Hi
Love all your designs can if you get a chance make for me

Mike with Baseball Mickey
Michael also with Baseball Mickey
Samantha with Tinkerbell
Samantha with Minnie

Thank you so much
Dot

Could I request two names? I haven't seen one of them and I would like them to look similar, but not exactly the same. The girls both love princess things, so anything princess woud be nice. TIA again!

Zoe
Ellie Jo (one name)

Could you please do an itinerary for "The Leyerle Family" for the Magic August 1-8? This is the one that has two days at sea, then St. Maarten, then St. Thomas/ St. John, another day at sea, and then Castaway Cay. I like the one on the right - the one with the big ship on the left and Mickey on the right. I know that the others in our party would love this too, so could you also do one for "The Mason Family"? Same cruise.

You are so sweet to do this! Thank you!

Hi
We have had to change our vacation Could you make an itinerary for Blankenship Family We are going on a 7 night Eastern cruise November 6-13,2010
Port Canaveral
At Sea
At Sea
St. Maarten
St. Thomas
At Sea
Castaway Cay
Port Canaveral

Thanks
Ginger

BreezyBus - Can you do names for me and my husband?

John - Capt. Jack/Pirates
Cathy - Elizabeth Swan/Pirates

and my father-in-law:

Cletis - baby mickey

Thanks!

Hi, finally was able to complete your request. Let me know if I need to change anything. :)

JackSparrowJohn.jpg

ElizabethSwannCathy.jpg

BabyMickeyCletis.jpg

Thank you for these. They are great. But, I noticed Malibu's is spelled wrong. I hate to both you, but could you resend it thru it's Malibu.
Also could you please make one for my friends baby. Elizabeth with baby pooh characters if you don't have the baby ones, she likes the other one too. Thanks.

Ariel:goodvibes

Please let me know if I need to change anything. :)

BabyPoohCharactersElizabeth.jpg

HannaMalibu.jpg

Could we have a Disney Magic itinerary with the ship for the Sullivan family on the dates May 30th - June 6th.

Also these are the names I haven't seen listed yet:

Katie - Tinkerbell Blue
Colin - Mickey Pirate
Logan - POTC

You are awesome!!!

Thanks, Please let me know if I need to change anything. :)
NewMagicWesternSullivan.jpg

TinkBlueKatie.jpg

PirateMickeyColin.jpg

PotcLogan.jpg

Angel- fairies
Julie- fairies
Aslynn- fairies
Casandra- fairies

Princess Julsprincess:

Your very welcome. Please let me know if I need to change anything. :)
FairiesAngel.jpg

Princesses3Gracie.jpg

FairiesJulie.jpg

FairiesAslynn.jpg

Princesses3Casandra.jpg

FairiesCanadra.jpg

Hi
Love all your designs can if you get a chance make for me

Mike with Baseball Mickey
Michael also with Baseball Mickey
Samantha with Tinkerbell
Samantha with Minnie

Thank you so much
Dot

Your very welcome. Let me know if I need to change anything. ;)

MickeyBaseball2Mike.jpg

MickeyBaseball2Michael.jpg

TinkBlueSamantha.jpg

MinnieSamantha.jpg

I love your name designs. I did not see mine-Leslie. Could you do my name with Stitch as the background?

Also, could you do one of the itineraries for my cruise?

Disney Magic
November 21-28, 2009
Port Canaveral
At Sea
At Sea
St Thomas/St John
St Maarten
At Sea
Castaway Cay

I am a newbie so I am just trying to catch on to all of this. Thanks so much!!:):goodvibes:goodvibes

Welcome. Please let me know if I need to change anything. Enjoy your cruise. :)
NewMagicEasternLeslie.jpg

StitchLeslie.jpg

Could you please do an itinerary for "The Leyerle Family" for the Magic August 1-8? This is the one that has two days at sea, then St. Maarten, then St. Thomas/ St. John, another day at sea, and then Castaway Cay. I like the one on the right - the one with the big ship on the left and Mickey on the right. I know that the others in our party would love this too, so could you also do one for "The Mason Family"? Same cruise.

You are so sweet to do this! Thank you!

Thank you very much. Please let me know if I need to change anything. Enjoy your cruise;)
NewMagicEasternLeyerle.jpg

NewMagicEasternMason.jpg

Hi
We have had to change our vacation Could you make an itinerary for Blankenship Family We are going on a 7 night Eastern cruise November 6-13,2010
Port Canaveral
At Sea
At Sea
St. Maarten
St. Thomas
At Sea
Castaway Cay
Port Canaveral

Thanks
Ginger

Sure, Please let me know if I need to change anything. :)
NewWonder4Blankenship.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter