• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Names Magnet Graphics-No Longer Designing as of 04/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi BreezyBus,

Apparently, I am site challenged...

When I go to the page on the index and find the post with the name I am looking for, the design doesn't show. If I click on the design thread link, it brings me back to the index page post. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you again for your time,
Debbie

Check your user options and make sure show images is selected. :)

I love your name designs. I did not see mine-Leslie. Could you do my name with Stitch as the background?

Also, could you do one of the itineraries for my cruise?

Disney Magic
November 21-28, 2009
Port Canaveral
At Sea
At Sea
St Thomas/St John
St Maarten
At Sea
Castaway Cay

I am a newbie so I am just trying to catch on to all of this. Thanks so much!!:):goodvibes:goodvibes

I love your name designs. I did not see mine-Leslie. Could you do my name with Stitch as the background?

Also, could you do one of the itineraries for my cruise?

Disney Magic
November 21-28, 2009
Port Canaveral
At Sea
At Sea
St Thomas/St John
St Maarten
At Sea
Castaway Cay

I am a newbie so I am just trying to catch on to all of this. Thanks so much!!:):goodvibes:goodvibes

Sure, which itinerary and what family name or names would you like on the itinerary?

Hi BreezyBus,

I have been looking through the pages and pages of your creations for weeks now and I just love them, they are great! :goodvibes

Finally I'm going to put in my request for the little girls we are traveling with.

First off, a new one for you I think - Could you do Olivia as Ariel in one of her gown's, perhaps the Turquoise one?

The rest are more simple!

Bethany - Cinderella (like pg 5, post #74 w/the heart font)
Emily - Belle (like pg 6, post #22)
Lauren - Aurora (pg 14, post #199)
Olivia - Ariel in a gown, if you can't do that, than like pg 47, post #701

Thank you so much for your time
Cheryl

BreezyBus,
You are so talented. I loved looking through your designs. I have a huge Chip and Dale fan. Could you do MEGAN in Chip and Dale?

Thanks so much!

Hi BreezyBus,

I have been looking through the pages and pages of your creations for weeks now and I just love them, they are great! :goodvibes

Finally I'm going to put in my request for the little girls we are traveling with.

First off, a new one for you I think - Could you do Olivia as Ariel in one of her gown's, perhaps the Turquoise one?

Cheryl

Let me see what I can find in Ariel in her gown. I've got one with her in a pink gown, but still let me look for the Turquoise ;)

Hi BreezyBus,

Cheryl

See if either one of these will work. I finally found Ariel in a Blue dress. If I need to change anything on this one, let me know. The pink gown I already had.

PrincessArielBlueOlivia.jpg

PrincessArielPinkOlivia.jpg

CinderellaBethany.jpg

BelleEmily.jpg

SleepingBeautyLauren.jpg

I have a few more requests, but I am not in a hurry. My children absolutely love the names! Thank you so much for making them.

Jimmy- Frozone
Sam- Ratatouille
Joey- Mr. Incredible
Kayelin- Hannah Montana
Teresa- Pocohontas or Mulan
Gregg- Monsters, Inc.
Brigette- 101 Dalmations

I looked for these in the other posts but didn't find them. Thank you so much!

BreezyBus - Can you do names for me and my husband?

John - Capt. Jack/Pirates
Cathy - Elizabeth Swan/Pirates

and my father-in-law:

Cletis - baby mickey

Thanks!

Thank you for these. They are great. But, I noticed Malibu's is spelled wrong. I hate to both you, but could you resend it thru it's Malibu.
Also could you please make one for my friends baby. Elizabeth with baby pooh characters if you don't have the baby ones, she likes the other one too. Thanks.

Ariel:goodvibes

Hi BreezyBus,

How do I view the designs you have already made?

If you have time, would you design:

Al - Goofy
Eric - POTC
Dodie - Tinkerbell
Erika - Cheshire Cat

Thank you so much!
Debbbie

Your very welcome. Please let me know if I need to change anything.:)
GoofyAl.jpg

CheshireCatErika.jpg

TinkPurpleDodie.jpg

PotcEric.jpg

I have a few more requests, but I am not in a hurry. My children absolutely love the names! Thank you so much for making them.

Jimmy- Frozone
Sam- Ratatouille
Joey- Mr. Incredible
Kayelin- Hannah Montana
Teresa- Pocohontas or Mulan
Gregg- Monsters, Inc.
Brigette- 101 Dalmations

I looked for these in the other posts but didn't find them. Thank you so much!

Your very welcome. Anytime. Three of the designs are new. :thumbsup2
FrozoneJimmy.jpg

RatatouilleSam.jpg

BobIncredibleJoey.jpg

HannaKayelin.jpg

PocohontasTeresa.jpg

MonstersIncGreg.jpg

101DalmationsBridgette.jpg

Thank you for these. They are great. But, I noticed Malibu's is spelled wrong. I hate to both you, but could you resend it thru it's Malibu.
Also could you please make one for my friends baby. Elizabeth with baby pooh characters if you don't have the baby ones, she likes the other one too. Thanks.

Ariel:goodvibes

Sorry about that, I have corrected the spelling. I'll try to do the Pooh tomorrow. ;)

Thanks BreezyBus! That was the problem...I needed to update my user settings to show pictures.

Thank you so much! These are fantastic!!! I wish I could return the favor!

Now that I can see the images, thanks to your advice, I can't stop looking through all of your designs...

Hey BreezyBus!

I want to thank you so much for the names and itineraries! I absolutely love them and know the rest of my family will too. Thank you so much for your time and creativity!!!! ;)

They are perfect, just beautiful! Thank you so much. You must put huge smiles on so many faces out there! :lovestruc

Thanks again,
Cheryl

See if either one of these will work. I finally found Ariel in a Blue dress. If I need to change anything on this one, let me know. The pink gown I already had.

PrincessArielBlueOlivia.jpg

PrincessArielPinkOlivia.jpg

CinderellaBethany.jpg

BelleEmily.jpg

SleepingBeautyLauren.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter